SUPERIOR
DNA
N SHIET

>Your genes are weak

Says the species that was farm equipment until about years ago

>dominant genes
>having anything to do with strength

well shit I guess low IQ is stronk

Thank God we saved this genetic superiors from their superior mud utopia.

the gene for 6+ fingers is so called "dominant" yet most of us have 5 fingers

really nogs my naggers

> Expecting a nigger to know genetics

>niggers living in a house made of mud and twigs
>picture taken by a white man with a digital camera

K E K
E
K

>blacks are superior
>enslaved by whites and arabs

Now hol up

AYO FUCK YOU WHITEY

Black skin is a dominant trait
You have to hand it to the chimp, it got something right

Lol, dominant genetics. No, whites have dominant culture. Halfnigs would be seen as halfwhites in a world dominated by nigs. In this world, though, it's the corruption away from white that's prominent.

and yet they can't feed themselves without white handouts
great genes

>equipment

the kang and his court

Realistically the most superior genetic race are either Russian people or a certain region of China

Eugenics and genocides to weed out the weakest
Then multiple different governments with completely different ideologies over a thousand year span of time combined with monogol blood and Eurasian values makes certain Russians or Asians have the epitome of both heredity and Environmental factor

On a large world scale africans and african descents are most likely at the bottom since they never had to adapt or change

>Genes are weak

>Being one of the only r selected sub-species of humans
>Being unable to survive properly past 40 years without extensive medical assistance
>Being unable to raise your children
>Having a bone structure closer to that of the (greater) apes
>Having lower IQ than most of the developed world
>Being unfit for the cold (Blood and hair genes) when the world is going through a climate change towards colder temperatures
>Being unfit for higher cognitive functions within a modern society
>Being perpetual imprisoned because you can't even overcome basal instincts
>Being a perpetual strain on the societies you inhabit
It's almost a disservice to even classify them as humans anymore. They are animals doing their best in a humans world. Every single aspect of the world Kat Blaque refuses to appreciate or acknowledge is a direct result of white people. I'd love for her to build the phone used for that text in her beloved Africa. A better phone, in fact.

>If you are superior how did you get taken over?
>why are black propel more prone to autism, sickle cell, etc?
>if white people slowed your progress when we brought you here, why isn't Africa the high light of civilization? Muh resources.

Lmao the only people mad about black dudes sleeping with white girls are black girls

I've seen this picture many times and always laughed about the chick in the wedding dress but I think that's a dude. Also, there's so much bizarre shit in that picture I don't knew where to begin.

>even their genes are lazy as fuck

Midgets too.
The midget DNA is dominant

Does this mean manlets are accepted as humans?

A manlet is worth at least three niggers.

we wuz mud huts n shieeeeet

that has NOTHING to do with genes

it was due to white devilry and cultural misappropriation like the iron fist show by netflix

these microtransgressions have to stop

Why would you type up all of that like she's going to read it.

It's a man and the picture is from a movie

Also, many Africansbelieve tjat if you dress differently in battle, then death wont be able to find you.

>genes so dominant that they disappear just in 2 generations

I used to work with a dude from Liberia. He was a child soldier, he believed all sorts of dumb shit, like literal magic. He thought magic tricks were real magic, we had a very funny conversation about it one day.
I asked him about general Butt naked once, if he was able to turn white I think he would have, he got very calm and asked how I knew about him. He seemed scared to even talk about it.

Put mud in water
Water is muddy
Why you fear put mud in water?
Is water weak?
Drink the mud water

she's actually right. every single person here is obsessed with black men and black cocks as a result of their sexual frustration and virginity. it just goes to show that they automatically perceive black men as their superiors even if they don't want to admit it. they see them as something to be fearful of even though they're supposedly subhuman.

the white supremacist system of racism can be concisely explained as "a white male reaction to observing white female reactions towards black men"

Aren't they dominate because they are more genetically closer to our common ancestors?

Someone knowledgeable help me to understand please.

What happened to him then?

>Tranny nigger says he has superior DNA.

wew lad.

modern egyptians have more sub saharan dna than ancient egyptians. they used to be even lighter. ramses ii and all his descendants even had red hair

Kek

Shut the fuck up you dumb leaf bitch and fix your country.

>she
>her

Literally a male nigger tranny who still has a dick and who also happens to have a boyfriend who keeps claiming he aint a fag

>your genes are weak

That's not how genetics work

Corporations push the diversity meme because it lowers their employment costs, and makes the executives, who are white, or usually Jewish, more shekels.

Camera made by asians

No it's not you moron.
If that were true Oreo niglets would not exist.

Kat Blaque would know something about black penises, considering that he has one.