youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=M9cZ3BpLwjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they are faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

>belts
it's an improvement

Raised by women. They've internalized a feminine mindset more than they can ever know. Also, dressed a bit like children for the obvious reason.

lol look at dem kool aid lips

Because they have swagger and groove. Something whites lack.

they dress similar to all the Syrian refugees and migrants.

I'm sure that Hermes belt is real guys

Whites have our own swagger

At least their pants aren't around their ankles like most dindus.

Them kool aid lips will be all over your daughter when she grows up and as a father you will not be able to do anything about it? Just picture your daughter in a gang bang slurping each of these guys cock. That's the future of white America.

Why do whites care so much? 0/10 for making me reply.

Why do whites dress like this?

That picture represents the top 10% of white men. Not even remotely close.

Keep thinking you white men matter in today's 56% white America. The future of America is non-white.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

shit this is much better than the baggy rap clothes they did before

that outfit is worth more than your parent(s) (probs no dad) trailer. fuck outta here

>aussie shill

Because we hate paying for an unsustainable population. If they pulled their own weight and didn't live off us like fucking parasites, maybe we'd care more. But we get taxed to feed and clothe their stupid asses.

Most of them are unemployed and destroy communities with slangin drugs and single mothers. 70% single motherhood rating in the African communities.

They try hard to be like blacks but they can never do it. It's sad and pathetic. Shows you that white culture in America is dead. Whites try to emulate their black culture superiors but it always seems like a cheap knock off.

black lips are made for white dicks

Blacks actually steal their style from skaters

Just pointing out what it will be like in America's not so distant future, dad.

Because they're niggers

Cus they have swag unlike you white boys. I'm white but I dress in similar clothing, and unlike most of you women find me interesting. Just last week me n my niggas gangbanged some white bitch we met at a coffee shop cus she know we were rocking designer. I don't want to identify as "white" because that shit boring, like a kilt and bagpipes? lmao faggots.

UK

>over crowding
>falling economy
>decreased currency
>first generation to earn less than the generation before
>House pricing massively increased
>Increased taxes
>Whites to become a minority
>rabid political correctness
>harder to get jobs
>increased uni costs and student loans

you don't seem too far off from us

no father

You tried but are inherently too much of a fag to b8 properly

Because niggers are stupid psychopaths that massively conform to chimp group think.

You do realize this is the decade of black people dressing and trying to look like white people?
Literally every rapper looks like a knockoff Axl Rose. Long dreads dyed blonde, denim/ leather jackets, bandanas, literally every rapper says they're a "rockstar" now, torn up skinny jeans, 80's hard rock t-shirts. If they arnt going for this look their wearing your dad's golf polo from 1989.

so they can flex on yall pasty ass mfs

It attracts white women

Because they get they tax returns.

Why do blacks do this?

They are feminine as fuck.

What. The. Fuck.

Also goddamn 7 captcha?

Low iq.

nigger

The fits the blacks have are of higher value.

Black imitation = faggot

Those shoes look like something my mother would wear in the winter, in the 1980's

Did anyone else have black people in their schools who would wear those small backpacks for little kids that had Spiderman and Transformers and shit?

SAGE

They all had jansports.

why do you all hide behind this bullshit just make a nigger hate thread and be done with it

youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk

Kinda, some kid with a telletubies backpack, and another with a Gucci backpack (mind you he was on the free lunch program)

That ain't the south side.

just like the abbos will/are with yours?

No

that is just british youth attire

and also they dress like that cause your white ass already appropriated their culture and styles

That is a fucking improvement.
The fucking niggers finally pulled up their pants.

I dress like the guy on the far right honestly, replace the shoes with regular vans, the belt with just a regular belt and that's me. I don't overdue it.

niggers think that wearing expensive clothes=being rich. its easy to buy expensive clothes when you live with mom, have no car, no bills and pay groceries with welfare.

>you will not be able to do anything about it

>I dress like the guy on the far right honestly

Actually, this is an improvement over the big saggy pants thing. I have noticed it seems to be class-related. the poorest welfare/projects blacks still dress with their waistbands under their ass cheeks and do not deviate from any of the stereotypes. They like exactly the same things every black person in the country likes that dresses the same way.. Middle class blacks dress more like OPs pic and have a wider array of interests. They might listen to some of several genres of music, including metal. They might ride skateboards too. these blacks are the ones that mostly finish high school then get some community college classes going while working at the grocery store and living either at home or with roomies.

as for rich black culture idk any except on tv.

hive mind, zero individuality, no imagination, so scared of not fitting in, weak minded fools

Those are way moar civilized blacks then i see

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Is it a problem?

because it looks cool

What is this from?

I remember when they used to make fun of people who wore tight pants

that isnt fair. You can take any group of white kids and they all dress similar...goth...emo...a dozen in a group and they all have face piercings and extensive ink and the same damn studded belt...whatever. I would rather have OPs blacks in my community than ghetto hood rats so there should be a little pat on the head when some manage to break out of hood rat thinking.

Patrice actually had the answer. Basically, it's to do anything to not be white.

Skip to 2:51:40
youtube.com/watch?v=M9cZ3BpLwjs

this defines 85% of black men

And whites have a job and a 401k. What's your point

but at least there are different groups of white ppl, all blacks are the SAME

That second from the left looks like whatshisname from New Day.

Hood rich, come on OP even I know that shit , we have a similar thing not quite on the same level but I see plebs on tram with their iphone 7, paying 40 dollars per month for like 2 years

flag

>Billy Mays here
>order now and get 2 absolutely free

Patrice O'Neal had a great view on this. He said everything black people do is conceived in "fuck you." He said everything black people feel, think, and do is relative to what they believe white people will love or hate. Blacks are broadly speaking the most reactionary demographic in America.

With belts on they can successfully run from the cops without getting their legs tangled in their pants

Looks like the kids from the wire..

Not really man, I don't buy into this whole dressing white or black thing. Besides I got my work clothes, casual style, and going out clothes.
Funny I know other blacks who make fun of blacks with iphones. Most blacks I know with an Android pay upfront or buy it online

Probable actually.
Two of them are wearing Margiela sneakers. Another one is wearing Balenciaga sneakers.
One of them has a Kenzo sweater. I also spot Balmain jeans.

They dress like fags but they are definitly not poor.

What brand is the white belt?

They're wearing about 2k worth of clothes a piece. Fuck this society that people who work for a living live such a bad standard of living compared to the welfare class.

Also Hermes belts aren't that expensive. Retail price is around 350€ for the cheapest ones.

I kinda want to fuck that... fml

Holy shit that's degerate and funny as fuck at the same time

Buckle looks like a bee so I'd say Dior Homme.

They're the victims/experimental test subjects of gay fashion designer oligarchs with a sick sense of humor.

I'm not even exaggerating in the least when I saw that I feel really, really, really bad for what's happened to them since Civil Rights era. What a farce victory. Their entire culture's been decimated and replaced with fake nonsense facsimile.

Seems pretty normal desu

In the USA a real Hermes "H" belt is close to $900 and can be much more depending on the style

Dressing like the JCPenney catalog tells you to dress isn't swagger, you lame faggot. Keep trying though.

He's in front of a xxl wall which is a black magazine which means while being white he's obviously influenced heavily by black culture which totally negates the arguement you put forth.

Those fucking space shoes

Lol,so true

niggas got style
wite bois corny af

They've reverted to their base state of the African tribalist. Blacks rejected the European high culture afforded to them and slowly regressed, initially they used European instruments and music- jazz and rock and roll, but as their African genetics came into play they became increasingly tribalistic- their clothing became increasingly focused on rejecting the European functionality for tribalist expression- gang colors, weaves, backwards hats, pants that sag, flashy colors that lack artistry. Given time I don't doubt niggers would, if completely removed from European influence, revert to wearing loincloths. Look at their music, it immediately reverted to tribalist drum beating with a focus solely on rhythm, which has now devolved into spoken word with a focus on sex, wealth accumulation and violence. The only black figures that the black community praises are singers and athletes- warriors and shamans. Blacks even have reverted to praising monarchism using the terms queens and kangz.

Absolutely disgusting.

Traitors first.

True.
They also follow current hip hop trends which are now all about designer clothes.
I mean look at Kanye West and Asap Rocky, they basically dress like homos.

>broke as fuck and in debt
>yea but i got dis swag nigga

kek niggers truly are retarded

Literally just dressed like a white 70s rock star.

It's a step up from that baggy bullshit ages back.

so that's where blacks currently are on the kike feminization process...

It's what attracts women. You see, women, especially white women are attracted to bad boys. Oh yeah, especially when they are young, nothing gets them going more than some baddass. Since most white males are complete betas, they will only see the reserved/cute side of the girl. Sure she may be friends with you, hang out with you, maybe you even date you. And this applies to every type of girl, even the cutest and shyest, who probably blushed the first time you met eyes, and whispered to you to go gently as it was her first time. It's the best when it's that way honestly, when the best girl, the smartest, cutest and seemingly stable. The one that always caught your attention as she seemed to scream perfection, making your heart skip a beat and all sorts of wild scenarios flash across your eyes, only, if only to have her gaze at you for even a second. And maybe you did it, maybe you had the courage to court her to a relationship. Maybe you are living the dream with butterflies in your stomach as you wake up everyday, still not believing how lucky you are for having her.

Well, as brutal as it is, she is actually getting pounded in the ass and mouth by Tyrone and Jamal; just like every other white girl in America, no matter their upbringing or social appearance. Yes think about that, those soft lips that you would passionately embrace with yours were cracking open as big black cock thrust its way into her, endlessly pounding until the seed of kings and warriors filled her whole. But can you blame them? Blacks attract their inner desires, dirty pleasure and in some cases the excitement of taboo. You may fulfill her emotional desires, you may cuddle her and hold her when she cries. You may make her laugh and give memories she would be proud to share with her family and friends. But you will never, NEVER satisfy her primal, animal needs. That, only black cock can satisfy, and those gentlemen there, they have it, and they know it.