Ask someone who lives in Gaza anything

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/video/2013/dec/12/cattle-abuse-gaza-video
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/july/11/ron-paul-rewind-israel-encouraged-growth-of-hamas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when will you hang yourself to make way for the rightful rulers of "your" land?

What's daily life in Gaza? Do you fear for your life? Is there secular education? What do people think of Israel?

How old were you when you sucked your first dick?

Is criticism of the Quran allowed? Is there freedom of speech?

Are u a terrorist?

Do you like Hamas? Did you vote for them?

How does it feel to be subjugated by racist jews that the US enables?

why do you steal jewish clay?

All these good goyem ready to die for Israel

Brings a year to this old Rabbi's eye

Are you christian?

Hardly, I just hate islam equally

Lies, no one lives in gaza, they all live in sweden or germany now

we live like normal people. no fear for your life if you're not a terrorist. no secular education,lol. hating israel is taught in schools but i personally dont hate the jews.

sup

how fast is your intrawebs ?

also how big is the smuggling industry , i head people get busted smuggling shittons of drugs\roids all the time.

how are gaza-egypt relations like ?

Do you think the exit polls in the Netherlands can be trusted or will the results be different?

What do you think is an acceptable resumption to isreali Palestinian conflict, do you want sovereignty or is only total victory acceptable?

Is it true that touching a jew's nose brings one a lifetime of good luck?

Why did you vote for terrorists?

That pic

When are you planning to take a shower and stop raping babies Mohammed-style, you dirty subhuman?

should we boycott Israeli goods?
does your average palestinian know, or care when (an admittedly, small) percentage of Westerners boycott some Israeli cos?
should we boycott (concentrated on) those IsraeliCos who build factories in settlements, or, all of them?
>genuine reason for asking, tia.

i hate hamas and arabs in general they're all ignorant fucks

Is hamas a terrorist organization?

cuked

>literally teaching kids to hate countries in school
come on dude i thought it was just a meme.

what sorts of political parties are there in gaza\how much support\which views does each one have ?

Are you a kike gone undercover?

whats the endgame in israel palestine relationship? israel does not want to give statehood to palestine, but neither will it annex occupied territories (muh jewish majority). whats the plan here? make life hard for pals so they all emigrate? thats not gonna happen.

Whats the relationship between the Gaza strip and the other part of Palestine? Are you actually under the same government?

all of my friends are now living in germany and im stuck here

1. What have things been like in Gaza since the 2014 attacks by Israel?

2. How do you have internet?

3. Do you think Gaza will get better in the next five years?

4. Are Hamas corrupt?

Why? Aren't you Arab?

You are Muslim though, correct?

not fast enough. drugs are rare and shit cant get anything good here

>it was a bait
meh

Is there any way to get out? Or does Israel keep everyone in that parcel of land?

I thought Palestinians in Gaza weren't allowed to leave, since Israel is blockading you.

well there is this.
he just understand his "government" is corrupt and only care about themselves and not the palestinians living in gaza

most Americans did not vote for trump. think with your head faggot

What does Gaza even mean?

A piece of shit

Why didn't you make a break for Sinai when it was opened a few years ago?

Is this how you guys practice beheadings?

theguardian.com/world/video/2013/dec/12/cattle-abuse-gaza-video

How many goats have you fucked? Are you married to your cousin?

you can see it right there on the map picture
there is a city called GAZA...

Honest Israeli. I'd totally knock up women and then go suicide bomb Israelis if it were my land. Well ok I'd maybe not, but I'd throw rocks, I'd be pissed that we get steamrolled and rooted out and no-one even notices. There's really no news from the Palestinian perspective in the US. Maybe 'Democracy Now', but, that's boring af.

What are the primary media outlets consumed by the bulk of Gazans

whats the closest you've been to a rocket blast? How are the women, do guys get laid out of wedlock often?

Hamas or Fatah?
Have you been inside the tunnels? :^)

What is your primary ingredient for IEDs?

im an athiest. i hate my race cuz theyre all alike. our culture does not support diversity so everyone is racist,boring and ignorant.

Why don't you uprise against your terrorist state a and form a genuine democracy? Then begin talks with Israel and have peace.

wow many stones have you thrown at israeli soldiers?

Status quo and increasing relations with countries that don't give a shit about the Palestenians like Russia, India and China.

Derp. I know that. I didn't ask where Gaza was I asked what the name meant.

no affiliation. never been there.

No peace
No negotiations
No recognition

That's the mantra.

>most Americans did not vote for trump. think with your head faggot

European Americans (aka actual Americans) did and I don't give a fuck about the rest.

cuz i have a life, lol.

why did you bomb their Powerplant?
eh? eh?
UN paid for that, y'know. Not that the UN means much to yourself, or anything, but still. They were independent, had some shit together, and you blew the fuck out of it v- and fuck off with, 'they wos firing rockets from the roof' BS. That git old a few Hospitals back.

Are Jews the true master race?

If you are for real, I'm sorry for your condition my brother. Hope your people find peace.

Assalam Aleikum.

no endgame senpai the way things are at this moment is fine, everything is peaceful.
also wtf are you talking about ? the only 'occupied territories' we have are golan heights and we did annex em because syria did not respond to our negotiation offer for 5 fucking decades .

>elect government
>expect them to be accountable and govern
>'LMOA LETS SHOOT IMPOVISED ROCKETS AT THE NEIGHBORING COUNTRY INSTEAD'
>they're only the 14th most powerful nation in the world with some of the world's most experienced and well trained soldiers , and we have no army
>what could possibly go wrong

shit dude would YOU vote for them ?
what's ironic is that israel has proposed more project and invested more in gaza then hamas did , we wabted to build an international airport there to get a hotel, a marine and thousands of new jobs there only to have them block the project.

I´d blanda up with that

How come the Israeli's genocide you Sandniggers so we'll that your population triples? Strange methods these kikes got..

Seriously looking forward to the next conflict. It was nice having wine with my wife watching Gaza get blown up.

Wtf is a palestine anyway? You can't just make shit up and call it a country

Palestines have the most children on earth I believe,

>shit dude would YOU vote for them ?

Clam the fuck down, I'm only asking questions you retarded fuck off kike. If you're piece of shit nation didn't exist we wouldn't have half the problems we do right now, instead we'd barely even be talking about these idiots.

none

KYS

It's called the old Holocaust population count.

Why not?
Most haram thing you've done, senpai?

>No peace
>No negotiations
>No recognition
BASED
A
S
E
D

i wish israelis were this based and determined . when\who\why invented this mantra senpai what's the history ?.
redpill me on the palestinian antipeace\negotiations\recognition movement.

jidf pls go

Why not be a 'refugee' in Europe? Haven't you heard that you can retire upon entry and they have all-you-can-rape buffets? The women are hot and they actually like surprise sex.

spotted the achmed

I would go for it Sweden. She hates Muslims.

>blanda up
if you are en ethnic swede, she is germanic just like you, idiot

How can someone leave the Gaza strip? Isn't movement of people to outside restricted?

blasphemy. you cant go haramer than that.

>a leaf saying another country is causing problems
the day of the rake is coming

Thanks Palestinian user. By making this thread you have contained all the kikes.

She´s still a jew though.

Why is there a chicken in the middle of the ocean?

not into rape, sorry,

>I live in Gaza
>I like Joos very much, they are very nice
>Hamas is a bunch of murdering terrosits
>I would like more drugs
>Did I mention, Joos r great?
well, this has been educational, gee, thanks, OP.

are you a fucking fedoralord ?

conscripting its kids out to kill and die so they can live comfy? these retards even jew themselves yes, the true master race

>14th
israel is ranked 7th or 8th in the world in military strength

job offers and scholarships. also some countries accept us like 32 i think.

>this coming from a kike

Jokes on you, you country isn't going to last another century.

Come on pajeet, dont be so sour, its a decent thread.

>Even the shit hole that is Sup Forums recognizes Palestine as a nation
How will Zionist ever recover?>new jobs there only to have them block the project.
How convenient of them

AIPAC and co also stopped Rand Paul's bill ending aide to Hamas in it's tracks it's almost like Hamas is used for something more. Nah it's probably a Cohencidence

ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2014/july/11/ron-paul-rewind-israel-encouraged-growth-of-hamas/

why?

that's not a chicken , its a disguise used by a shayetet diver to confuse the enemy . easy to mistake if you haven't been trained to stop them.

im sorry ill be more racist next time.

You are less accept than the Sealand.

Geert will win.