We/time/travel/now

Between the times of 21:48:05 and 21:48:06 today (UK time) a set of posts went backwards in TIME.
Did kek change something?
Did something happen somewhere in the world?
or did Sup Forums glitch?
This happened in Sup Forums so its Sup Forums related.
pic related

>Some god's actions
>Cosmological glitch
Or
>Computer glitch
The last one is the least probable.
What are you? Retarded?

self fuckin bump

KEK will deliver us into chaos

Kek is fighting with some other entity for Netherlands
how can we help ?

WITNESS

>the last one is least probable
>least probable
>least
>LEAST

sees flag

fucking leaf

The site isn't perfect, it's a glitch. It's happened before.

a glitch in the matrix

ok cool. i wasn't expecting Sup Forums to be timed on atomic clocks or anything but it seemd interesting, especially with everyone giving Geert their power.

That's actually a quite interesting computer glitch.

Ive seen digital clocks do this twice now. So fucking weird, they go backwards one digit then immediately correct tbemselves

My posting ID (is this the same as a trip code?) keeps changing. it changed each time in the same threasd, total of 9 times. Never done that before. Some weird Sup Forums glitches, is this what FBI user meant about March 15th...?

Praise to the god of chaos!

Thought the same, some other user posted it, i tided the layout of the image and highlighted. i thought it deserved a lil more scrutiny as it got passed over pretty quickly.

>britbong education

It happens sometimes. The strangest thing I ever saw on Sup Forums was two posts with the same post number.

suck balls burger digit confirmed it interesting

fugg that would have bin strange

KEK SPEAKS

>all these digits so early on in the thread
What did Kek mean by this?

kek seems to think this time travel posting business deserves investigating. or that or WOW its fucking nothing, one of the 2

BLESSED

what kek did he mean by this