Give me one good argument against Egoism

Give me one good argument against Egoism.

Tell me, right now, why we shouldn't live an anarcho-egoist society. I'll wait.

pro-tip: you can't

>inb4 lel spookposter xddd
>inb4 op can't inb4

Some of us enjoy civilization where everyone isn't raping and murdering everyone and taking their shit because they think everything and everyone belongs to them because of your edgy, childish brat delusions.

>I-it's just edgy and childish, y-you brat!!
Not an argument.

Because agnlo would fuck you over, if you abandon democratic power you have now.

I don't need an argument to dismiss a so called ideology that is literally the stage that toddlers go through known as the terrible twos.

How long do you think you'd last in this non-society? I give it a week before someone claims your butthole as their fleshlight and rapes you to death and takes your shoes.

Stirner was a nihilist and made no major contributions to philosophy or politics.

>implying

Probably not long, but what does that matter? Doesn't mean the ideology isn't right.
>I don't need an argument to...
Oh, so you mean you have none? Just as I predicted in the OP :^)

>anarcho-egoism
>society
That's some next level autism.

I we lived in an anarcho-egoist society I would kill everyone who thinks anarcho-egoism is a good idea

So you admit you just want wanton carnage, chaos and death. This is why I don't bother arguing with you. Even the rest of /leftypol/ hates you faggots.

I kek'd

A demonologist transcended mongolist professor and Geist activist was flying a plane, known CIA.

"Before the flight begins, you must get on your knees and worship the end of history and accept that Absolute Idealism is the most highly-evolved sophism to make us feel good about ourselves the continent has ever known, even greater than self-serving petit-bourgeois protestant theology right after I file this flight plan with the Agency!"

At this moment an uncaring if he was brave because being judged by illusionary social standards was of no importance to him, egoist, unique girl's school teacher who had smoked more than 15000 cigars in Hippel's winebar and understood the spookiness of all ideology and supported whatever he felt like stood up and held up "Der Einzige und sein Eigentum".

"You're a big guy."

The arrogant Bane smirked synthetically and smugly replied "Only in relation to you, I'm not big at all, decadent egoist, its the stern, reluctant working of reason towards the full realization of itself in perfect freedom which makes the fire rise!"

"It's been a few years (time is nothing) since I, Bane, created it. if it was not mine, and idealism, as you say, is not a spook...for if I pulled off the mask of reason and embraced insanity, you'd know that if I removed your mask it would be extremely painful."

CIA was visibly shaken, and dropped his copy of Plato's dialogues.

The mercenaries applauded and all started milk shops that day and accepted their Self-Enjoyment as the end of philosophy. An eagle named "Union of Egoists" flew into the room and perched atop the copy of "Stirner's Critics" and shed a beer on the hardcover. "Ich hab' Mein Sach' auf Nichts gestell" was said several times, and Renzo Novatore himself showed up and demonstrated how hand grenades are nothing but a means of killing police officers.

CIA lost his flight plan and the plane was crashed with no survivors that very day, his flight plan was disregarded for all eternity.

Yes, Stirner is right.
No, we shouldn't live in a society based on his philosophy as it would be impossible for a society to even exist in that climate.

My friend always said that in highschool to kids who thought anarchy would be cool. He'd look at them and say "The first thing I'd do is kill you"

That's some next level non-arguments.

Just come try your luck, kiddo.

Still not seeing any arguments. You make burgers look bad, my guy.

If you want to get REALLY technical, we are already living in an "anarcho-egoist 'society'". We have subjective morality. We do things to advance our own interests. Some people just have the same interests and use them to apply force upon others that don't. Therefore an anarcho-egoist society where anyone can do anything they want for their own interests is both an impossibility (because people with similar interests would form a state-like group to keep rape and murder down) and is also happening as we speak.

Is Egoism left wing,right wing or both?

Unironically enjoyed this post tbqh fampire, is this a copypasta?

Pretty reasonable stance.

Also a reasonable take on things.

that people like you wouldn't survive, and there's an unfortunate amount of you around

They like to say neither. Because "spooks".

Because so far I'm doing pretty good without that.
Give me a single thing I would benefit from living in an anarcho-egoist society?

pro-tip: you can't

Egoism is a spook.

probably closest to something like anarcho-capitalism, without a non-aggression pact. So effectively right wing, although political ideologies are an obvious spook.

It's retardwing, the 4th dimensional wing.

Let me red pill you on egoism (also applies to hedonism).

Everyone already lives as if he is an egoist. Nobody does anything because it makes someone else happy or is good for society - he does these things because his brain rewards him and makes him feel good.

Give a poor niglet some KFC? You do this because you expect your brain to reward you with happy chemicals.

So anyone who imagines that embracing egoism or hedonism would result in a difference in actual day to day life is simply wrong. Unless you change brain chemistry to reward amoral actions, egoism results in normal behavior.

Someone post the anime Max Stirner loli

against rational egoism or ethical egoism?

anarcho-egoism is not as efficient at organizing economic resources and creating prosperity. also, read rawls' theory of justice.

without society i can't dominate people as easily
authoritarian egoism > anarkiddie egoism

I want to grab Stirner's pigtails and lovingly rape her from behind.

I have another question, Did Max Stirner ever even exist? or was he just a pen-name of someone. It could explain the lack of photos of him in real life.

He is a pen-name but is real name is widely known and no there just aren't any

Cuz billions like u wouldnt stand a chance. And is more profitable for people like me just exploit u, making u work miserables Jobs so u can buy things u dont need. Just take a look around

Because humans are tribal and being an egoist is choosing to be a pariah from your tribe.

NOT

You could say that everyone lives in some degree on a spectrum of x ideology. But people don't embrace being egoistic, which is the idea. I'm on to you and your jewery.
(just kidddings, jews are a spook, you animals)

AN

ARGUMENT

>implying being tribal isn't a bit egoistic
members of your tribe have similar ideas and genetic information as you. Preserving them is not unlike preserving yourself.

Philosophy and logic are spooks

>t. milk vendor
denying yourself the ability to become an emperor is against your self interest :^)

whta hinders me and a bunch of like minded people to band together and exploit all those free individuals? We could call our gang society and press them for money. We name that system taxes.

>anarcho-egoist society

If in your head these words make sense together, you're an idiot

I mean, have you even read Stirner? He literally argues this, but better than you.

You're either a voluntary egoist or an involuntary egoist.

Egoism is good. Delusional dreams of an anarchist union of egoists are no good

The ego is the biggest spook of them all, that's why his philosophy is garbage.

Stirner died like a bitch

I believe, because humans are gregarious and social, cooperation is probably more beneficial than competition. Competition is the course you take when you don't give a fuck.

kropotkiniggers please go