Immigrant cunts

If its brown, turn it around.

Redpill me on Australian right wing populism, anglobro.

Does it exist?

Australia NO!!!

I do.

It exists but it votes for liberal because they want the john howard years back. One nation has growing support but their leader needs to be less autistic.

>Does it exist?
Barely. A retarded ranga who shows she doesn't know shit when she goes off script is getting attention. The "right" in Australia is a joke. The current PM is a jewish banker and leader of our "conservative coalition" and he would love nothing more than to legalize faggot marriage. There's no hope for real right wing government in this country. We are fucked.

Chinks and Poos pour in the by hundreds of thousands. By right not a single fucking muslim or african should exist in this country, but our government brings them in and now we have nigger gang violence, something we never had before.

Fuck off, we're full.

>implying you wouldn't

This
Never had problems with chong lim or pajeet pooveet but all these fucking bongos and muzzies are causing too much drama.

At least the chinese and indians got jobs. Hell even the wogs integrated a lot better than these shits.

nah, scared of the black snatch m8. nothing good can come from it.

>chinese and indians got jobs. Hell even the wogs

don't get blindsided, they all vote commie.

>muzzies are causing too much drama.
It's infuriating. Even the small number of Lebs in this country caused huge dramas and showed Australians fucking hate Muslims, but faggot cucked government does it anyway.

It's just proof that they don't want us to be safe, don't want us to be happy and most importantly don't want us to be united.

>Implying I share your degenerate 'muh dick' behavior and dont find she-boons disgusting.
OUT

>degenerate 'muh dick'
basic male tendances

But I thought you guys had a poll on a Muslim ban and approved it...?

>Sikhs vote leave

Honestly, for brown people, they're pretty based.

>But I thought you guys had a poll on a Muslim ban
Yup.
>approved it
Nope.

Our government and media don't care what Australian people want.

Unfortunately it's our animal part that leads us to them

The id has a purpose.

what made the Sikh vote Leave?

Chinks and poo-in-loos got jobs all right.....the jobs white ppl used to have.

They hate muslims

Don't really care who you are, just don't be a cunt and fit in with the rest of us eh?

>Being so unable to control yourself you give in to a beige future controlled by commie globalists.
Low energy.

but high test. the dick knows best