Is it just me or does the quality of content and posts on Sup Forums increase dramatically after australia wakes up?

Is it just me or does the quality of content and posts on Sup Forums increase dramatically after australia wakes up?

are they the highest IQ posters on Sup Forums? they have unmatched wit and the best banter, and I can only assume with their unwavering intelligence and confident posting that they have large cocks as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-ideas/cruises/inside-the-600-million-titanic-replica/news-story/83d911a4020e7c6dbb736802cb4b82f9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Australian shitposter disguising as an American

We don't really think that.

bloody oath

Yes. Aussie shitposting was fun and mostly innocuous whereas leafposting is motivated by pure malice and hatred for all living things.

You're spot on there mate.

With both God's smiling face and the bright sun beaming down on us what else could be the case?

Nice proxy Bruce!
Hey Aussies how's One Nation faring as of late?

We are bloody rascals mate but we are straight to the point and we don't stuff around.
>Bruce
Try harder, Tyrone.

You sound surprised

>try harder Tyrone
Alright you Bogan cunt,
Tell me about Pauline, was losing WA part of her plan? Is there any way One Nation can win?

I often wonder why a life of such trivial novelty like mine is even allowed to exist in such a harsh world.

Hope to fuck not. Pauline is a retard of the highest order. She only spouts what is written to her by her puppet masters.
One Nation has good ideas stuck behind an idiot take away shop owner who has about the same level of tact as a greenant up your dacks.

>puppet masters
Who controls Pauline and One Nation? Are they really just controlled opposition?

That's classified ASIO intel.

Fucking Kek
>mfw I wish I could live in Australia

Clive's back on the warpath with his new foray into dank memes

This is the first honest thing out of a yanks mouth since 1863.

The Libs are using them as a distraction from their own inability to create a proper immigration plan. Instead they think if they have some loud mouth redhead spout what the lower class loves then it will keep everyone happy. Even the media is stating One Nation is going to cause rifts in the lib party.

Truth is our two major parties are getting to a point in similarity that they might as well just integrate. With each new leading party only few things change and even then the acting PM gets his spine carved for the sake of muh better gubmint. Which in the end makes about as much difference as a drop in the dam.

onya

>since 1863
Explain
Is there anyway you could infiltrate One Nation? I mean get some of /our/guys who are competent enough to run for office?
>mfw posting this question

But dude, our gamers are losing to foreigners

It's true, I do have a large cock and high IQ

Nah mate, One Nation is going to die of natural causes like every other small party.

>pic related

Can confirm we are indeed the master of races

>Clive (the guy that wants to open our boarders wide open to India and China for muh cheap workers) sits on the fence and wonders how to get elected
>follows the U.S election
>notice memes got Trump elected
>starts posting memes on his page
>the plan is working
>thousands of people start liking his page

This guy doesn't even deserve to get in.

Are there any plans to create a party to fill the gap One Nation leaves once that happens?
Is "Australia First", or "The Australian National Party" taken?
You guys should try to start a political party IRL, if there are any of you in aus/pol/ with the time, money, and interest you should make a go of it

The abos run the government user, one nation is just another one of their plots to destroy white fella and take our smokes

You'll never get onto Titanic II with that attitude

You really should have killed the Abos when you had the chance, no one was watching at the time
Please make pic related a reality, just put this in place as well as a repatriation system for np n whites, and you'd be set

100% another group will pick up the role and ultimately die in the same manner.

Though I love the idea of an aus/pol/ party. Imagine how autistic it would be if things actually took off.

i poo my pants an sniffa poo poo :d

>Aus/pol/ the party
I can't even begin to imagine the bantz

I'm serious, you guys should really try to start your own party to avoid becoming a controlled opposition like One Nation. I have faith in you lot that you can keep the Autism under control.

>The Libs are using them as a distraction from their own inability to create a proper immigration plan.
They have an immigration plan, which is let in as much people we can through 457 visas so that they can work for our corporate sponsors for cents on the dollar, driving down the wages and depreciating the labour of every national Asutralian. This also has the added benefit of locking the majority of Australians under 30 out of a house, stopping them from gaining financial independence, because the Libs honestly want a nation of wageslaves sorry for their lot to keep voting them in.

But they know that this is an unpopular sentiment so they prop up One Nation, or before that the "Stop the Boats", so most of the voting block thinks that they're getting rid of immigrants.

Speaking of Clive Palmer and Titanic II

Whose up for memeing the new Titanic into an iceberg?

>it's a big, strong american notices australia episode

Always kill a traitor before an enemy

It really is the best anime out there, Afrikaner

If Australia wants to continue posting content, they need to join the fight
>Kikes propose bill to start Internet Thought Policeā„¢ agency, authorized to give tax payer funds to shills/CTR/JIDF.
MEME WARFARE

Aussies will only wake up when the parents run out of money and we are forced to fight to survive.

We have it too good and have become complacent

news.com.au/travel/travel-ideas/cruises/inside-the-600-million-titanic-replica/news-story/83d911a4020e7c6dbb736802cb4b82f9

I have to uphold the Australian reputation and tradition on Sup Forums so whenever I make a post I make sure it's a really good quality thought out shitpost

We work hard to always outdo those maple syrup slurping faggots

I just want his colouring book as a textbook in the school curriculum.

Fuck yeah, fucken oath

We've all become too complacent user

Well worded mate.

I'm happy in that I can live alone and support myself whole. So many of my mates are still in Uni or with their parents. Most getting some form of Art degree. Not even joking.

Irrevocably activated

Clive is really positioning himself for the next election now.

Why must I be attacked upon waking up.

He is a master of linguistics.

How is life in Australia these days? Is it as cucked as everywhere else?

A philosopher for the people. The prince of prose.

Coded language alluding to ethnic cleansing. Has Clive had a falling out with Chinese investors?

Dark undertones.

Only in melbourne.

Too many almonds

I've heard Queensland is good, what are the requirements to migrate to your country?

Yeah can confirm it's pretty cucked down here.
Lefties are probably losing the next state election though so that's a step away from having my balls removed.

Well lad see, I don't live in a major city so I can safely say life out here west of the divide is simple, clean and nicely uncucked.

But default answer will ALWAYS be Melbourne.
Cuck central.

The hero we deserve.

>west of the divide
Where exactly is that?

Sydney is also cucked, chances are you won't see any whites if you use public transport in CBD

It's all asians, pakis and poo in loos

Aussies are alright. Leaves need to be raked though.

that's the bit called Australia

I tried your PT once to get from hotel to harbour bridge lmao. Getting off and walking was faster.
Nice road network you got there lmao

Any part of NSW over the dividing range.
I am in the North East of NSW and it's pretty nice out here.

Wtf is this cartoon building?

I genuinely like Australians, and their bantz are top notch.

I would never mess with an Australian irl either.

NSW looks /comfy/ as fuck desu
I'd honestly consider living down there in Australia sometime in the future so long as I can escape the KIKERY in my country (pic related)

A lot of proxies.

no you don't
/nogunz/

>what are the requirements to migrate to your country?
Work any job, and be prepared to be paid around a half of what the Aussie you stole that job from would have been paid.

Although if you're white your employer would probably be too worried you'd want "breaks" and "holiday pay" so they'll probably not bother to be honest.

It's great ay, pretty sure there are two of them. I went to one of them as a kid but I cant remember which one.

>no gunz
What is, the black market? I'm sure those chinks in Sydney got a whole underground market set up by now

Shut up gringo, you and your ozzie cocksucking needs to go, Australians are just as shitty as Canadians except their accents make them sound funny.

Holy shit I'm gonna spew

That kind of attitude is not tolerated here, we are citizens and that means we respect laws.
Don't be a nigger.

Sorry Wall boy, but you have to go back

It really depends where you stay, but CBD was built by fuckwits

You should see the morning traffic, just today a 15minute drive to the airport turned into hour and a half drive. There are also some extraordinary engineering and planning feats like 5 lanes turning into 1

>I'm sure those chinks in Sydney got a whole underground market set up by now
>mfw

You're stuck with shotties and single action rifles mate. Maybe a pistol too if you fit the bill.

go away bah'kto

you're a right lelbourne queer cunt

>we are citizens and that means we respect the law
>says the man whose country was founded by prisoners
I see your point, but I really like Muh Gunz man

This. Pauline is monstrously stupid and is just an electoral outlet for Australians who happen to be retarded, i.e. not posting on Sup Forums.

What can you tell me about that photo?

>I really like Muh Gunz man
We are a simple nation with simple laws that work.
You can always get some siq gunz for sport shooting. Or some really nice collectors pieces with permits.
Other than that we just don't need guns for standard protection like you lads up there.

plenty of people have weapons, join a gun club. i'm pretty sure even migrants can get a licence.

Fortunately, Australia is an island and it's actually pretty hard to get illegal stuff in. Howard got in with the gun buy back just in time before gun ownership really exploded. Once it has exploded, you can never get it back to a safe level again and you end up with a situation like Murica.

fuck yeah up the albury m8

You're welcome to come down at any time.
Life is easy outside of the city. All you need is a skill or trade, a willingness to work and have a sense of humour.
We don't like stiffies who can't take banter.

Yeah we saw it on the way in - driving in early from the gold coast. Rural traffic jams holy shit.

Fair enough, I respect it
Highschool US history class (18 btw)
They have history tests now where you're supposed to list which groups of people were "discriminated and oppressed" the most in order of the worst oppression

I think the original one of these pubs was in NSW or WA. Then someone just copied it and put up the duplicate aside some shitty themepark near the big pineapple. They jacked the name and everything, so the original sued the duplicate. So, they changed the name and kept on

Don't get me wrong when I say this, there are plenty of illegal guns. And people in the country are armed to the teeth, but if you actually use them in self defense you're fucked. You're not even allowed to stand your ground when someone breaks and enters on your property.

>tfw perth resident visiting this frozen hellhole

Oh I love banter, but what kind of work is there outside the city? Just trade, or are there any factories, construction, etc.? (Just curious)

it's a pretty little city
also fuck wadonga and the Mexicans south of the border

>pretty hard to get illegal stuff in
The Indos are bringing in stuff all the time. Borderforce and the Navy are doing an alright job, but we're just too close to the fuckers.

Bogans all of them.

I really like Australia. Are many of the women there into facesitting?

Based Johnny protecting the people for generations to come with that movement.

Yeah the SEAs get some things in but damn am I proud of our border security. As much of a meme as they can be sometimes.