Where is the conservative creative culture? the music, films, art etc...

where is the conservative creative culture? the music, films, art etc. it seems like one area you guys could actually make a difference in if you started making things. why doesn't this board make albums like mu or make movies or something instead of just editing silly comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf7Z3xIXG_Q
youtu.be/RLwqyrtBlXE
youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA
youtube.com/watch?v=ArlH0nU4mqQ
music.therealmuffin.net/album/you-know-it-really-hurts
muffinentertainment.itch.io/the-adventures-of-stanley-frankfurter-jones
muffinentertainment.itch.io/frank-further-the-further-adventures-of-stanley-frankfurter-jones-chapter-i
adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=48863.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=wf7Z3xIXG_Q

im working on a big bogpilled game. i'll keep Sup Forums posted

K....keep me posted

Define art.
pro tip: youn can't. (Not a meme I can debate professors on the topic)
I prefer building my family rather than being a fag who's biggest concern is to build his ego. Muh creativity! Muh spiritual individual!
Express yourself and you deep feelings while men fight their lives. Fag.
youtu.be/RLwqyrtBlXE

larry the cable guy

Art is a work of artifice that transmits from the creator to the audience understanding over the experience called life. You can claim this isn't the definition, but you will be unable to come up with a counterexample someone other than you will agree too.

I've got your counter culture right here.

Praise Kek.

Okay there's a serious guy on pol. Perfect answer sir.

This really bothers me too. People used to pursue the arts in recreation, they would practice music, paint and write poetry in addition to appreciating the masters. Instilling this lifestyle in people with potential should be a top priority of the new culture movement.

Rambo

I do make art. 8 stories of beautiful jet fuel refining art. 7 stories of coke coal refining art. 10 stories of ship loading art.

There is none

Conservatives are inherently subhuman and cannot master art due to their intelligence handicap

>Mexican intellectual

I'm an artist in the game industry working in a very small company. I'm working in it!

Wrong. Art is born as transimission of knowledge. The ancient graffitis were a prototype of written language. Art as entertainment is a concept that developed much further and it has always been intertwined with the purpose of transmit moral values to an unaware and uneducated society.
meme war is our art.
this tread is useless

>meme intellectual
You sure showed me, bud

They're making synthwave as a way to remind them of better time like the 80s.

>conservative music

youtube.com/watch?v=GAx3FnVAOWA
youtube.com/watch?v=ArlH0nU4mqQ

I am a woodworker but that doesn't influence culture.

you could've just said i'm making an indie platform hopping game with my two friends in the basement

Throw art away and learn to design. Same skill set only you use your brain not your feefees. Industrial design is an actual employable skillset.

>forgetting Hitler was a sensitive man

why would anyone create conservative art if nobody is gonna see it?

Most people making synthwave or other related genders aren't right wingers, they're only a few edgy fags making music trying to emulate actual non conservative synth wavers like noir deco, com truise, pilotpriest, etc

Because we have families and careers

Cuckisota native here.
Thought today about making an indie documentary about Somalis in Minnesota, could go very well if I got an interview (by some miracle) with Keith Ellison.
They ruined my state's reputation.

I don't know if I could ever manage to make anything that's any good, sadly.

We have to make a get thread and post about frogs dude!

THAT'S HOW WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Wtf even happened with arts?
When people studied arts in the 70s/80s they would come up with some landmarks in music history.
Now it's just pure bullshit.
I saw once a p4k transmition and it was some dumb whore yelling poetry and some clowns dancing while dry-humping in between the three
Fucking sad
(yes i know about eno's position in politics

I mean, I'm a metal designer and I do a lot of jewelry. It'd be funny to hide messages in each piece.

It's really more that most of us have jobs which eat up the bulk of our time. We don't all have 30 seconds to run to Kinkos to print up a giant poster that says "Fuck White People" over and over.

It's going to happen. Know any good communities where conservative artists can get together?

I play in a slam death/grindcore band and our lyrics alternate between making fun of subhuman races/degenerates, and praises nazism and animu

Would one say anyone making old school hiphop nowadays is being conservative? You technically are preserving a culture and denying the new one. Rrrriiiigggghhhh???

You keep saying that, yet there is a large userbase of "conservative" NEETs and underage fags who shitpost on this board and the internet at large all day long

It's a really weak excuse that's not grounded in reality, having a job doesn't stop you from pursuing an interest in making art

We're all looking to abide by something transcendental, something greater than oneself.

Conservatives look for traditions and various redpills to fill this quota, since liberals abandon these things, they find respite in creative pursuits.

Artsy people think with their left hemisphere (emotions and all that bullshit), conservative are more logical (right hemisphere thinking), hence why they are liberal.

The sad truth is that right-wing people are overall uninspired and not creative, and their attempt at art is painfully bland

We could start some online, open forums like this place but more genteel. Stoke the fire and keep the winds blowing in a conservative direction, when decent people are exposed to western art is captures their soul. We'll win converts in droves.

>shit leafs say

Just as a hypothetical, would anyone be at all interested in this? This coincidence seems too much to ignore.

Are you telling me this ISN'T high art?

It's jewed by the jews. No money and no pay for art, instead mentruation blood smeared on a wall and dead babby fetuses nailed to a cross - THAT is art, goyim!

I draw hentai.
art is made into fields, it's like trying to define ice skating, you either follow the rules put down previously or you make a mess. Music is an art, you can clearly see the skill some people have/had with it compared to someone who just picked up an instrument and plays horribly.

Nice picture, Adam Lanza. Truly superb.

>incredible mental gymnastics
>amazing RP
6.3 from me, very little splash on entry
i think you're using the word logical to mean rational, since logic isn't a blunt instrument and the first year of it's study involves logical fallacies.
>Sup Forumstards looking desperate trying to be superior to someone, somewhere

>shit leafs say
don't blame leafs desu, the trend of grind/brutal death metal, anime, and nazism coming together started with burger bands (Mandatory Katana Castration and Cheerleader Concubine)

Desire to know more intensifies

Actually to be quite serious I was just being a smart ass; for whatever it's worth I'm quite creative and devote a lot of time to projects. Nothing I do is especially political, although I've been trying to think of ways to work my politics into my projects a little more.

Mostly I do music and original adventure games. I don't claim to be especially fantastic at doing either, but it's what I do.

This is probably my best album
music.therealmuffin.net/album/you-know-it-really-hurts

This is the game I made
muffinentertainment.itch.io/the-adventures-of-stanley-frankfurter-jones

This is the first chapter of the sequel
muffinentertainment.itch.io/frank-further-the-further-adventures-of-stanley-frankfurter-jones-chapter-i

This is the development thread for the chapter I'm currently working on.
adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=48863.0

>painfully bland
or even kitsch. When kitsch becomes culture, you get the comedy of lame propaganda and morbid chanting that the 3rd Reich was.
Stop looking backwards, Sup Forums, the stormfaggots are your enemy.

they don't feel the need to mention politics.

see my response to which is

I was thinking something of more short term, like just getting a group of people working together that have the same philosophies to impart.

I do think that conservative artists are more inclined to pursue emotional storytelling instead of the comic book and "entertainment" art that is so prevalent today.

Most conservative people on this board can't even post original threads or responses. They just spew the same old shit and parrot things others have said before. Unless you count Pepes (which are just a ripoff of someone else's idea) it's no wonder they aren't taking the art world by storm.

What do you mean? Making charts like Sup Forums or actually play music and paint stuff?

Art requires an open mind, empathy, imagination and creativity. These are traits lacking in conservatives.

I am attempting to slip in a few redpills here and there, note the graffiti on the bus

>where is the conservative creative culture?
I'll take what is memes for $500

For a while the board was trying to pull off something called "fashwave", but I haven't seen that in months. It's a shame, it felt kinda promising, if a little nostalgia-driven.

>yeah, you know the one area "you guys" really know nothing about is memecraft.

I draw anime, but terribly, I call it hentai because it's too lewd for me still.

I'm a musician and producer, I would make something great but I'm too depressed

There's a lot but none of it gets funded by Jews

Plenty of good candidates out there, finding and coordinating them won't be easy though.

I would actually be interested in doing some kind of Sup Forums project. Wasn't Katawa Shoujo done by Sup Forums? The biggest problem is trying to organize something like that on a chan. Project organization generals should be a thing here, if no one else does it in the next couple of days I might get started, maybe set up a wiki or something we could use to coordinate.

Care to explain where the mental gymnastics are? Chances are all your favorite music was likely created by the liberals you love to trigger so much. "Creative conservative" is an oxymoron, admit it.

Yeah, that word was on the tip of my tongue
There was a thread about art last time, some dude posted amateur confederate army paintings, it looked like north korean anti-american posters..
Uninspired doesn't come close to describing how bad your stuff is, that's not art that's garbage my dude

How the fuck am I supposed to make a movie? Nobody wants to work with me because I don't hate Trump.

Get funding for Sam Hyde.

Bach is the greatest composer of all time and he was a good, devout Christian man with a lot of kids.

kek I wish

because we have real jobs

you can't be a conservative and break into the arts, you will get shunned and locked out of everything and then starve to death

>250 fucking years ago

>Music
Renaissance, Baroque, Romanticism

>Film
Most arthouse films that aren't degenerate

>Art
Everything from before the 20th century

Why? All the funding in the world couldn't help that talentless hack.

Artistic relativity is why modern art is so shitty.

I remember that shit.

It wasn't even good. Just the same 80s background, same font, and random nazis/right wing shit in multicolored highlights. I think they approached it with the mentality behind memes (cookie-cutter design with little variance) which was the wrong way to go about it.

80s aesthetic is still very nice, but people need to have a little more creativity. 3D swastika on wireframe background only looks good the first time you see it, not the 58215th time

>Uninspired doesn't come close to describing how bad your stuff is, that's not art that's garbage my dude

As I said, I don't claim to be good at it, I do it because I enjoy it, if people aren't into it I don't particularly care. It doesn't cost me anything to publish so it's not a waste of anything more than time I would probably just spend here or playing games. Most original "art" on the internet is just cringy MS paint furry and anime fan art, most indie games suck, most people's music is crap. Point is, I make stuff.

Besides, being a shitty artist is better than being an armchair critic, Frenchie. Post your own work or fuck off.

>what is country music
>what is colonial architecture
>who is Walt Disney

im working on bogda bogdanov (psytrance remix)

generals means that most people might contribute like 10 man hours and then bail. Still, it's worth a shot, who knows what art community exists out there on pol.

I'm down for this as well, let's make a right wing graphic novel or something

None of that shit is productive at all. That is why it is the realm of liberals. They are literally bred to be useless and contribute nothing of actual benefit.

If all society was meant to be was productive, you'd be China-tier or robots.

Art touches at the strings of white man's humanity. Even you are inspired by it every day.

>subhuman
>says the Mexican
Wew laddie

A quick look at the modernist architecture of today and modern art shows that art is an important cultural battleground. Conservatives have to answer the call.

Openness is negatively correlated with conscientiousness.

>Being this big of a robot

Creativity has been a staple throughout literally all of human history.

Yeah I feel like participants would come and go, but as long as we have the work in progress hosted somewhere and threads are started here more or less consistently, the project could be kept going over time and would likely be finished at some point by somebody. Games in particular would be good to do this way since we could just put the code on github or something, and I think even comics could be completed over time by different artists as long as there was some kind of central wiki or something to keep it organized. We could probably start some kind of soundcloud or something too if people wanted to make Sup Forums music and upload it or something.

Keep an eye out, I'll try to throw something together sometime this week and get it going.

Good art in the recent times have been due to subversion. We're only just now starting to be the counterculture. We're only just now starting to be the cool kids rebelling against the establishment.

Give it time.
Personally I'd like to see fashy fashion be a thing. Like inspired by 1920's Italian Futurism, with a fresh take.

Nah my dude, I can assure you that artists judge other artists on the basis of the quality of their work and the impact it has in the world. Why do you think Mel Gibson is still a thing ?
I certainly wouldn't call myself an artist, I used to be a pretty good dancer and took part in the creation of two shows during my uni years.. But being a dancer is one thing, being a decent choregrapher is yet another, it's incredibly tough making compositions with bodies and music in a coherent, aesthetic way
The videos are out there on the web, not posting them for obvious reasons

>Mexican't

If you're young and good looking enough to pull it off without appearing like a cringelord, I say do it, get it started. I'm fat and over 30 so I'd just look like a sad stormfag or something, but I definitely approve of it as a fashion statement, far better than the kind of ridiculous hipster crap I see kids wearing in my town.

Fair enough, dancing is definitely something I'd be way too self conscious to do. I've always respected people who are able to do it well.

The current conservative creativity is editing pictures of frogs and spewing every derogatory slur in the dictionary.

Yes, the left are massive faggots but at least they can create beautiful pieces when they aren't injecting kool-aid in their veins.

WTF do you think all these memes are

Is this board not enough art for you?

Try finding a contemporary dance class that isn't total hippie garbage
It's not just about performance, it's a good way to reclaim your body and gain some agency on your physical language
Posting another pic of me because ego-tripping

I'm actually an artist. I make some art that is considered extremely cutting edge and technical for its field. I'm not a big named person, but there is potential, given how audiences have reacted. I can't really put anything edgy in the art or nobody would come see it. My field is completely overrun with leftists and I would be shunned from the community and venues.

No. You've become the establishment now, tricked into maintaining the same old status quo.