Netherlands makes the RIGHT choice!

Too bad so sad for little Geertie T__T

>The right gained a fuck-ton of seats
>the Christian Democrats lost some seats
>The left lost a fuc-ton of seats

It's not an absolute victory, but trust me abdul, were on the way to shipping up fuckers home.

Geert BTFO! Erdogan BTFO!

Can anyone stop the Rutter?

they said the exact same shit with brexit and trump too

>2016
>2017
>polls

>exit polls

> Erdogan BTFO!

DENK is getting more voutes than ever before and they are literally AKP in Netherlands.

Nope, they lost more seats than expected. Stay savoury little one.

KEK IS DEAD!!
Long reigns moloch

any sources for first results of the count?

Wilders did good and went from 12 to 19 seats. The nationalist Fvp also entered parliament with 2 seats.

The leftist PvDA got demolished, losing more then 26 seats. Other smaller leftist or europhile parties profited from this collapse, such as D66 or Groen Links. The traditional leftist block lost big-time, even with the europhile D66 included.

The patriotic right gained 10 seats.

The situation will deteriorate and we'll grow even more powerfull during the next elections. Slow and steady wins the race boys.

I think it's hilarious that liberals are trying to spin this into a win. Right now conservative parties are up around 5 points and there's still a fuckton of rural votes to count so I would expect at minimum 7 points and maybe even up to a 10 point gain. This is one of the largest shifts from left to right in one election that we've ever seen but somehow this is a win for liberals because the populist party only gained 4-5 points. You morons could not get any stupider.

>The situation will deteriorate and we'll grow even more powerfull during the next elections.

This, the violence will keep going up and more will be redpilled.

>Slow and steady wins the race boys.

Fuck off Jeb!

Shame your still cucked and fucked, toothpaste.

Now go rim Ahmeds hairy bum and make his halal dinner.

>didnt even get any digits
moloch BTFO

The real loss it that the treasonous party DENK got 3 seats right now.

They aren't even trying to hide their agenda, they openly want to destroy our country and replace with a Muslim nation.

Even worse than expected...

EuroPol on suicide watch.

Only the official results can tell us. KEK BLESS GEERTIE

all of a sudden pol ain't got shit to say.

Can you give a rundown on this party ?

D66.....doesn't even sound like an actual party.

What's the reason for the collapse of PvDA? Is it the same as British Labour where it no longer supports the voter base (white working class) so the opted to vote for more nationalist parties (UKIP)?

Media polls have proven themselves to be worth less than dog shit in recent times.

Wait until all the votes are counted.

>unexpectedly

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

That's because this was their first time running in a national election you daft idiot. And you make it sound like 2-3 seats in parliament gives you any power at all. Either learn more about our system or shut up.

/thread.
Progressives btfo

>polls

is that seriously how they worded it?
fuck AP
i thought they were a decent news organization. now i have to uninstall their app -- Sad!

Look at what the exit polls were saying for Trump.

The dutch are a bunch of faggots so the polls might actually be right though.

I admire your optimism.

(((exit polls)))

Just like those Trump and Brexit polls, right?

>Oy vey goys we weren't trying to push a narrative

Yeah but real results are in and it's not better.

>A fucking leaf

How do you know? Are you perhaps a time traveler from the future? Last time I checked they were still counting.