Why do you personally hate niggers Sup Forums?

Why do you personally hate niggers Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126
youtu.be/pw5pZpGh5Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Went to middle and high school with large nog population (like 45%)
Unless you are around large groups of them, you cannot truly know the levels of niggerdom they are capable of.
If all of them vanished overnight, the world would be objectively better in every perceivable measure.

yes

Because they keep ruining shit for me. If the number is small there's no problem but as soon as the number gets bigger and bigger they start being ignorant of reality and do shit that annoys people, if not harm.

Only child. Single father parent. Father remarried after I left the nest. He and his widow took in several foster kids from inner city Chicago as a way to give back.

Father died suddenly at a comparatively young age (for a retired philanthropist) and everything transferred to wife (in order to avoid additional death taxes).

Now, not only will my father's fortune will be split between 5 unrelated niggers, I'm not a legal dependent to the widow and will get nothing.

Beyond that, my children don't have my father's last name and therefore the ones who will carry on my family name (which is on several major landmarks in the city) will be black.

I am a public official so I do not voice this opinion often (ever), but I deeply deeply hate my siblings - one of which is already in jail and the others are on the way.

This propaganda works on me.

This this this this this

As one, I couldn't care less.

They hate me so I return the favor.

Look what Mexicans did to Compton
Welcome us into your neighborhood, I promise you will be pleased

As long as you're not a raging cunt, you're all right with me pal.

Im surprised everyone doesnt. I call for the nigger genocide

i went to a mostly white middle school and it was nice. in seventh grade they split up a nigger school for budget and test score reasons. a few of my friends get beat by nigger "gangs" and the teachers didn't do shit for fear of being called racists.
man, CT became a bigger liberal shithole after sandy hook. thank god i was long gone by then

Proof, we will do the work you whiteys are too scared to do
articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local/la-me-0126-compton-20130126

Should have been greentext.

Also, no cuckoldry, kids don't have his name for good reasons. Though it remains a deep regret at this point.

NIGG3R GENOCIDE

Why dont your kids have your last name?

I'm married, conservative and female.

And only mentioning because asked.

I don't.

Because they are black

I dont.
I just like fucking with liberal cucks.

Wow sounds like your father was a good man. Sorry about the circumstances.

why do they hate you?

> all these replies
> ctrl+f
> no "Hood Life" documentary

youtu.be/pw5pZpGh5Hg

I cant hate myself.

He was. But when the heart attack gun points, you heart attack like you're supposed to.

Black person secretâ„¢: We don't really care much for them either. The average African American families values usually lean more conservative, and whiny snowflakes are usually whites.

niggers stealing cost me my first job. It sucked, but I wanted to leave on my own amicable terms at the end of my second year, not get fired a few months after my first.

Now I hate them because they make up all the homeless that smell awful and keep begging me for shit.

>check crime reports
>yup, it's another nigger male wearing a hoodie in his 20s

>oh look it's a guy asking me for spare change
>pure coincidence he's a nigger

>time for another negress congresswoman to participate in the hearing
>omfg this one can't even read the questions she's been given

I don't hate them. Plenty of cool ones. But, like jews, those seem to be the exception. We clearly have too high a concentration of both groups when you consider the disproportionate kind of problems you get when you don't have a sufficiently large cultural majority in effect.

We need "Kekism" declared a legit religion

I don't hate them, I think their attitude is stupid.

> We are USA's main bitch,
> We get deported even when just working our asses off for 12 dollas a day.
> We don't get a month worth of our history.
> We actually blame our people for being deported when committing a crime.
> We still respect you guys.

And somehow they're the oppressed ones, even when being highly dangerous.

In here, whenever you start being violent usually your parents disown you, you start shit, you gonna get shit.

Maybe it's because there it's first world, and here, it's a mess. But they don't seem to assimilate that their actions have consequences and they won't be pretty.

I dislike all the victimism on their people, and only that. In Europe they were different, they were cheerful and kind though.

I haven't met or spoken to a nigger in about 5 years now. None are in my area. But i can understand some american posters here, who have to live side by side with literal apes

I don't personally hate niggers. I also don't personally hate rats, but I don't want either of them around me.

Went to school with them. Worked with them. Lived beside them. Never relax.

yeah ok nigger that's why you all vote democrat for gibs

> But when the heart attack gun points, you heart attack like you're supposed to.

Do you count Sup Forums as meeting, because I'll claim the end to that 5 year streak.

kek'd at the Native indian drunkenness spike

Well yeah I mean they do. Most African-Americans have devoted themselves to the Democratic party, but for the most part hold conservative social values like religion and traditional marriage.

The way they talk, how they pride themselves on their stupidity and ignorance.
Their penchant for violence, rape, and robbery.
The way they pollute the youth with their vile, disgusting music.
I could give you a thousand more reasons but I wont waste my time.
I dont think all non whites should be killed or bullshit like that, but if I had to pick a race of people to wipe off the face of the earth I'd pick niggers without a second thought.

:'(

A conservative social value is earning your own way and not being a leech on society, why can't they adopt that value? Oh yeah because they are lazy niggers who don't want to work or better themselves.

I'd rather have an atheist faggot around me than a lazy nigger on foodstamps.

I don't hate them at all. I just want them to only live in Africa and be subjugated by whites because I genuinely believe that's what would be best for all parties.

I'm annoyed by them and I hate some of the individuals but I don't hate them as a race.

Hey man I don't speak for all black people. But welfare dependency is a big problem for the entire Southern United States, black and the poorer rural whites.

Jew reporting

Per capita, niggers are much more likely to be on gibs. Not only that, they commit crimes at higher rates than all other races despite income levels.

The world would be a better place instantly if they all vanished.

this
the dark races need to be kept in constant war and famine to check their numbers. If not they will locust consume the earth with their insane birth rate. fuck these black zerg rush cunts

I visited Paris once, saw that beautiful city turning into a ghetto. it still haunts me to this day

As someone who has worked a customer service job for a considerable amount of time, I can tell you with confidence that most blacks are dumb as a fucking sack of bricks. The contrast between white customers and black is astonishing for the most part. I've dealt with children who seem brighter than most of the niggers I deal with.. Fuck niggers

I was raised to be courteous and respectful to those around me. I was forced to integrate with sub human Brown and blacks once I reached 6th grade. Before this, I was in an elementary school that was almost composed completely of white students and teachers. I had no prejudices or preconceived notions of other races. When I became a middle school student, my views of other races and cultures naturally changed. Niggers, sandniggers, spics.... They were all self centered. They're selfish, materialistic, shortsighted. Never have a met a fellow white person who could rival the niggers vile personality and attitude. Clearly, parents of other races are neglectful and degenerate. Niggers and spics completely lack empathy and compassion. They are I inherently violent and provocative. Non whites are anti intellectual, completely driven by animalistic primitive desires. Multiculturalism is the death of the west.

Where can I find the text for this book?

MSM has been shitting themselves over it and all I know is it's "racist," so I'd like to find out for myself.

The amount of crime they commit when you take in their population size. Then they hand wave it away and say check you're privilege and white privilege.

But God damn it do I love me some chocolate booty.

>non-nigger
>in customer service

What company exactly do/did you work for? Are there others like you?

I doubt anyone here really hates all of the individuals of a single race.

I don't.

Buy it for cheap on kindle, support a worthy cause. I'll warn you though, its too fucking real. It made me hit the bottle once or twice.

I'd agree. Not that I've ever put the theory to practice, but I like the neighbor on Last Man Standing.

Everyone knows Indians carry the dominant customer service genes.

Does anyone know the story behind this photo from this moon song?

known too many of them.
this.

Lies. Rural or near-rural white girls and white women cannot be topped at customer service.

I dont hate them...

>I just dont see them as human
>liberals shill that they are human
>then they are like he cant do things cause hes a retarded nog
>bro I thought you said it was human
>if its human than it can get a job and quit niggin
>but its not human senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

I get the occasionally ambiguously aged Asian woman from time to time.

A movie theatre, only like %5 of the employees were nigger

I mean from a genetic standpoint sub-Saharan Africans carry the most amount of DNA that hasn't been diluted by Neanderthals, but we get what you're saying.

>my children don't have my father's last name
why?

God I love being Hispanic

>good culture and food
>family
>good woman
>openly racist and nobody gives a shit

>female

> Be a small child in a rural Texas town
> See a black kid for the first time when his family moves down from some big city
> First day he bloodies some kids nose to prove how tough he is. (Understandable really for the time and place)
> Few weeks pass and I am in the nurses room for some reason or other
> See the black kid and his younger sister getting checked on, police officer there for some reason then I got shoved out the door.
> Two days later find out from church group that the dad got busted trying to smuggle drugs from Mexico and the mother was selling the daughters pussy for cash and drugs.

I heard they ran away after that.
I am much older now and still would never say I hate them all, but there are plenty of reasons some groups of them should be looked down on.

or you could look at the inverse , that whites carry the most Neanderthal DNA that hasn't been diluted by nigger.

See

Cause I like black people.

Your women are sexy

From what I've gathered living in South Florida my entire life, Whites hate Cubans who hate Puerto Ricans who hate Dominicans who hate Mexicans who hate Guatemalans who hate anyone even remotely dark-skinned.

Sure. That's what they look like.

Pic related: actualspickita.gif

They are a purely negative force. If they all died today all societal metrics would improve instantly.

I want to lick her feet

My best guess is the bulgarian pseudo-militia that wnt around rounding up illegal immigrants crossing the border during the migrant crisis.

They smell bad, act retarded and can't function like normal human beings.

Hot woman are sexy in any race

100% right I function like a bundle of straw tied into a vaguely human shape.
I mean you're not wrong.

Yeah but this isn't right this is just straight up degenerate behaviour

id still fuck it

Those violent kids are degenerate, but no one made them the representatives of the entire black community.

The plight of the black community is a result of many years of complex socio-economical problems, as well as a negative mainstream culture. "Hating all niggers" isn't a solution, neither is advocating "black genocide". If we ever want to go further as a country we need to confront these problems in a way that is beneficial for all parties. "Shipping all black people to Africa" and "kill all whiteys" are close-minded views from both sides that will result in nothing but wasted time.

Yes of course, but you never really see 5 white children beating up a black girl too often. I'm not saying these kids represent every black person but unfortunately the black community is much more violent and retarded than others.

>how many levels of nigger are you on right now?
>like 45%
>you are like a little baby, watch this
75%
I pity the whites who weren't bussed in for the magnet program like me. It redpilled me before I even knew that my everyday survival instincts around niggers made me racist because i was a good democrat and all people R just people goy.
>magnet program by lottery to be fair
>even distribution of local population of black, hispanic, asian, and white
>have to maintain a 2.5gpa to remain in program
>~75 blacks out of ~300 first year
>~3 blacks out of ~200 second year
>literally went to highschool in a white microethnostate surrounded by niggers on all sides
>go to college
>large black population because affirmative action
>all crime on campus caused by scholarship holding bix nood niggers in nigganomics humanities programs
>nigger steals my bike sophmore year
>rides it to the school cafeteria a few days later
fucking niggers
>ay yo hol up you know how many felonies you committed stealing that bike worth more than 300 dollarydoos
>sheeeeeeeeeeet
>books it on foot

I treat niggers like large children and am always armed around them. now have no problems in the same county they filmed hoodlife volume III

tru

Shut up you fucking marxist. All your viewpoint is, is a complete denial of genetics.
Go look at the SAT scores organized by race and wealth. Now go look at violent crime organized by race and wealth. The POOREST whites, will do better on tests and commit less crime than the RICHEST blacks. They also have the "warrior gene" such as the MAOA and the CDH13.
It is not the result of many years of sociological and economic problems, it is the result of their DNA. Shipping all black people to Africa would not be a "waste of time", it would drop the murder rate to around 2.5 people per 100,000 from over 20 and save civilized lives.
If you think that's a waste of time then you can go to Africa with them

have you ever met a nigger in retail who has a speaking role? (besides incompetent fat black women)

someones got to unload the truck and clean shit off the floor, someone has to interact with customers. there are still certain stores/industries that consider customer service to be a value added service that justifies slightly higher prices. Not all retail is walmart/bestbuy that are getting btfo by amazon who cuts out the middleman of overhead and unhelpful nigger employees entirely.

or you could look at it as
>these niggers haven't evolved in 60,000 years besides artificial selection in the american/portuguese slave trade.

I am a black man, and I suggest you pick up a book and go into some research that you believe may challenge your world view rather than look at Sup Forums infographics. But by all means a forced mass racial migration from a melting pot country where the average black has 10% European admixture and your average white has traces of African ancestry, back to a continent with a complete different culture would be great. I suggest looking up Liberia as your first reading assignment.

>"pick up a book"
hold that thought.

Hey pal I'll let you guys be circlejerky if I'm allowed my pretentiousness.

the circlejerk stopped the minute those communism general threads and anti-eceleb shitposts started popping up. we've been invaded by either a bunch of trololos or some actual, paid shills.

Never met any nigger tbqh. I've seen them selling shit at the streets but nothing more.
Our cuckservative government welcomes them for some reason so I hope future generations don't have to put up with them here.

Liberia was doomed because blacks are inherently incompetent when left to their own devices.

source: literally every country in Africa governed by blacks.