This was found at U. of Illinois

Which one of you did this?
I hope this starts to saturate all universities in North America. Make it happen POL !!!!!

Sauce: twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/842142337580978176

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VqjV07skH9g
truthrevolt.org/videos/ben-shapiro-why-jews-vote-leftist
jinfo.org/Biomedical_Scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM
theamericanmirror.com/soros-trump-win-landslide-president-hillary-done-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=xayvMPP4k9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9kNmq-5fo
youtube.com/watch?v=H0DLjo6b4Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums will defend this
jews are not the fukken enemy, you morons

(((denmark)))

>Jews are disproportionately powerful
It's because they're successful, leave them alone
>Whites are powerful
It's because of white privilege, fucking whitey

hmmm

I was just thinking that it had been a while since one of these.

I hope Sup Forums realizes that actual religious Jews are fine, and that only liberal secular Jews are the problem.

Soros himself turned in fellow Jews to the nazis and wishes to destroy Israel with multiculturalism. This is literally stated in the email leaks.

We need to send them all back to Palestine.

A serious question to all of you

How can you support trump and hate Jews at the same time?

This

^goyim not to scale

>religious Jews okay
>secular Jews not okay
Because Rabbis mutilating children's genitals is a perfectly acceptable practice.

YES we prohibited them for hundreds of years for no reason at all!? Fucking idiot the only reason we have few problems with them is that we have so few of them thanks to our wise forefathers.

Trump gave his only daughter to save us and you have the gall to ask us that?

She married out for your sins

What is this, a crusade for ants?

>goyim not to scale

That shouldn't have been as funny as it was.

The Potus is really nothing more then a puppet controlled by (((them,))) but Trump is a lot more Nationalistic the Clinton and his policies benefit me more then Clinton's did. That and it's pretty entertaining how he constantly destroys the (((MSM))) no matter what they try to throw at him

He sacrificed his daughter for America.

God bless

>Moderate mudslimes aren't the problem, only the radical ones.
Thus is your retarded logic

at least it's not your penis.

Honestly who cares about Clinton?
Trump is president

Link to email?

youtube.com/watch?v=VqjV07skH9g

What?

Jew lies

No one does. I'm almost positive her interns hate her more then we do

Pretty good run down on the various inter-groups...by one of their own.

truthrevolt.org/videos/ben-shapiro-why-jews-vote-leftist

its to prevent degenerate masturbation and premarital sex.

second

give me a printable version
ill enrich my university

so they melt the clitoris with acid.

>facts are offensive

This is what gets me. He didn't say "so we should put them all in an oven," or anything, he just listed basic facts from a neutral source.

trump married his daughter to the kike jared kushner

This is fucking strong. Have some high energy.

How are the Jews so untouchable throughout history everyone's hated them

I'm cut because of phimosis and I masturbate and have premarital sex?

this post is making me re-evaluate things

They are not untouchable, they keep getting BTFO.

Problem is that they are like roaches.

The author of this post would be DEAD without Jews.

jinfo.org/Biomedical_Scientists.html

Ok and so you can still hate Jews while supporting trump?
I don't see the logic behind it

maybe if you guys learned a second alphabet and had an extra 10 hours of school in your formitive years you too could become financially stable enough to allow your children to open their own businesses or pursue graduate degrees

LOOKS LIKE U OF ILLINOIS REDPILLED!!

Fukken saved

american memes are the worst

Your pic, not to scale

The comments.

Was this the author OP?

Jews brought up racial politics, so it's only fitting to point them out.

And if anyone catches you putting these up, just claim you're a pro-Palestine, pro-Islam libshit. Say you found the poster on a pro-Palestine Twitter account and you got redpilled about the atrocities committed by Israel. If you get reprimanded, claim your university is being Islamophobic. Bonus points if you post pro-Palestine shit with it too, to cover your own tracks.

It's seriously that easy. Being accused of Islamophobia these days is worse than anti-Semitism in the eyes of libtards because >muh immigration ban. Any punishment should be blown out of proportion in typical lefty style.

Showed this to a normie for teh lulz.

"what does goyim mean?"
>Basically its the same as calling a black person nigger.
>they're calling you human cattle

The look I got was priceless.

Negroes commit a disproportional amount of crime, they vote 95% Democrat -> There is an ethnic problem

Jews are disproportionally represented in communistic propaganda they vote 75 % Democrat(Even though they should know better than the nigger who is to stupid to realize whats going on) -> its only liberal secular jews

FUCK OFF MAN

Fuck off dickhead. Jews in NYC are welfare leaches and scammers much like nigger.s

That's why they are so mad.

Ayyy lmao
Illinois redemption arc when?

Unteralterbach ftw.

jews arent. but (((jews))) are. and a lot of (((jews))) are jews. not all jews are (((jews))) and not all (((jews))) are jews, but still most of the (((jews))) are jews

Can someone make something like this for Australia, i would post it around my UNI

This makes sense

>oi vay

damn my old school making the news again

thanks for the meme

I agree.

And I'm a red blooded trump-voting American

I can see that you are a foremost expert on the topic, you linguistics show your poignant thought process and is therefore has great intellectual value

i got to meet twenty one pilots at this school =)

i still believe soros is a nazi agent working on redpilling the masses
Now before you call me shill hear me out

youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc check at 7:35
why is soros always seem to be so happy about the time with the nazis?

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM
Even says its the happiest time of his life

Is he maybe on the nazis side? while rothschild and rockefeller and all the others try to controll the people through the banking system, the bought politicians and creation of laws usually hidden from sight. Soros always finances movements creating an impact in the lifes of people directly visible to everyone. is he trying to draw attention? is he funding such stuff to make us angry about the jews and the degeneracy, to make those more obvious to us in order to redpill people in masses by showing how stupid the political agenda is? Is he still in the sheets with the nazis?

theamericanmirror.com/soros-trump-win-landslide-president-hillary-done-deal/
He literally says that the candidate he supported with a billion of dollar will lose the popular vote but will win either way. Why give her the billion dollars then in the first place if its already clear? Why make it so openly that the public generally wont support the candidate you gave your money to. Shouldn't he try to make the whole thing seem legit and fair? Why not keep his mouth shut about it?
He already implies that the election is rigged in Hillaries favor which means she shouldn't need all that money, and that exposing this might lead to Trump gaining more support. unless he didnt want Hillary to win. He may gave her money, but she blow it all on propaganda, CTR and exposing her own corrupt administration and media full speed. Was this the plan? Finance hillary so she can expose herself even faster? he may lost a billion to hillary but I dont think thats much to him, and I bet he had other deals going making sure he will gain from trumps victory too.

make white privilege Jewish privilege.

Don't make them separate, meme jews as "white", that will create a checkmate. Can't talk bad of jews, can't acknowledge their privilege.

That isn't helping us at all

go back to /reddit/

DEAR ALL GERMANS FROM NOW ON
AVOID OVERTHINKING THINGS
YOU ARE LOGICALLY AND APTLY COMMANDED
BY AN AUTHORITY HIGHER RANKING THAN YOURSELF
TO NOT OVERTHINK THINGS
THANK YOU

>goyim not to scale
beautiful.

I love how this shit exposes libtard hypocrisy

the kikes drop the mudmonkeys like a rock when the light is shown upon them.

Dont you see any differences to the other gigakikes though?
Soros is openly in contact with politicians and funding movements (((advising))) governments for everyone to see easily. He even gave mandela advice after he asked him how he could defend himself from people like "him" (soros)

compare that to Rothschild here
youtube.com/watch?v=xayvMPP4k9s
acting like he wouldnt know anything while soros always openly talks about what he does. as if he wants people to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9kNmq-5fo
youtube.com/watch?v=H0DLjo6b4Hs
He never says something definitive. never states any involvement just says "its this way and that happened" etc. or talks about his jewiness and family. Soros on the other hand straight out tells people what he does, in the one interview he even said that mandela asked him and so he gave him advice on "how to protect his country from people like him".

So possible motivations I see:
>could want to watch the world burn
>is a giant troll who doesnt give a fuck anymore
>he also could be just the kike to do the public work in order to draw attention away from the other kikes buying our politicians and making our laws, putting some kind of barrier between them so that if shit happens they only go for Soros instead of the others
>he is a closet nazi. these are the things i could imagine

Fuck off to cripple/pol/
Nazi revival is not marketable to the normalfags

Anyone have original version?

this is not nazi revival you turd. this is LITERALLY fighting fire with fire. if you cant stand this EXTREME FREE SPEECH ZONE y r u here senpai?

This is actually really beneficial

Keep it up lads

>actual religious Jews are fine

Because repeatedly poking the most paranoid, histrionic race this world has ever seen is only going to get our genetics culled again, you fucking meme fetishist. Use your brain

>not being aware of salivas healing abilities

youre right senpai we should just let (((them))) continue degrade our society through social engineering

or maybe we should continue letting them cut off babies dicks and sucking them dry
=)

please leave cuck

> mfw all the white privilege bullshit being pushed by Jews all this time is now coming back at them
How ironic can this be?
Also, some people simply overdosed on their blue pills, there's nothing factually wrong with the information on the flyer

Perfect

>not being aware of the psychological trauma a circumcission without anesthesia causes in infants

Beautiful... but () the one comment claims the math is wrong.

Any autists want to confirm?

Don't want to be spreading un-factual data around.

>And if anyone catches you putting these up, just claim you're a pro-Palestine, pro-Islam libshit. Say you found the poster on a pro-Palestine Twitter account and you got redpilled about the atrocities committed by Israel. If you get reprimanded, claim your university is being Islamophobic. Bonus points if you post pro-Palestine shit with it too, to cover your own tracks.
>It's seriously that easy. Being accused of Islamophobia these days is worse than anti-Semitism in the eyes of libtards because >muh immigration ban. Any punishment should be blown out of proportion in typical lefty style.

>It's the episode where Sup Forums uses the Ahkmed against the Goldbergs and then destroys the Ahkmed with Burgers

I love this timeline

This is fucking perfect. Thank God. This is the shit that will get everybody to understand the Jewish menace.

Jews belong in the oven

This. I didn't know Denmark had a similar law but literally the second paragraph of the original norwegian constitution forbade jews entry to the kingdom. But that was just baseless anti-semitism, right? Fat chance.

alright now that youve learned your lesson are you ready for the final redpill?

The good thing about this it makes goy aware of the Jew problem while also making liberal cucks look bad. They will get the blame since they are the only ones shoveling the white privilege thing.

He actually has a point here. I remember one of those orthodox jews in Kiev or whatever in the documentary "Defamation" said the same thing, and then the atheist jews in the ADL admitted the same thing. If you haven't watched that doc yet, it's essential for a Sup Forums canon, so get on it.

Basically the religious jews, orthodox especially can express their jewish identity sufficiently through their religion, so they don't need to run around and kike everything up. The atheist liberal jews however, express their jewish identity through their "activism" against "anti-semitism" or multiculturalism or what have you.
The orthodox jews with the funny curls and hats are not our problem, though they might do some weird reprehensible shit. It's the atheist jews who do all the world-destroying politics shit instead of praying all day that are destroying us.

Should have released it anyway.