Trump has finally met his match. The American people have spoken!

Trump has finally met his match. The American people have spoken!

nbc4i.com/2017/03/15/federal-judge-in-hawaii-puts-revised-travel-ban-on-hold/

Other urls found in this thread:

g.co/kgs/8EGx1E
youtube.com/watch?v=KgZ4ZTTfKO8
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=UPx5XRW74jA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a rape baby

Iran, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen are basically Hawaii's entire tourism industry after all.

Thank goodness someone is finally speaking up for American diversity.

hawaii have a bunch of chinks. little toyko everywhere. ofc they're against trump.

Heil yes. Diversity is the life blood of society.

Fuck off Abo lover! fuck you know about American diversity. classic aussie shitposter

How are they exactly establishing religion into the government?

Day of the Coconut Smashing when?

Couldn't have put it better myself. It's the source of our best music especially. American pop music is the world's greatest expression of diversity.

sounds like suicide for hawaii. they would destroy their tourism.

Exactly. g.co/kgs/8EGx1E

saeg

>trumpettes are this deluded

It's embarrassing to even look at that dude in blue jacket, what is this fashion monstrosity.

Well, goodbye folks! It's been an interesting past two years.

I take back everything bad I said about Japan

>thinking Trump has female supporters.

He's gonna get cockblocked by small courts all the time, isn't he?

>European painting in the background
>a bunch of apes chomping out around it

How the fuck did the world get like this?

I full heartedly support trump in every aspect, but he has to realize that he can't just throw out an immigration ban and not explain it himself. KellyAnne Conway gave the ban a bad rep and that's all these officials are going off of. I would be willing to bet that that judge didn't even read the order and went off contention.
The media also glorifies this sort of behavior and some sort of "martyrdom" for a just cause. This is childish and it shouldn't be entertained by the press.

for real, fuck this faggot. Why cant Trump just dictator his way through?

Federal judges aren't small courts. They're a step below Supreme Court justices

>Hawaiian tourism depends on mudslimes

I thought this ban went through overseas diplomats, so I don't see how it can be altered in any way by domestic law but governments evolve! Woohoo!

He shouldn't even have to explain himself because he has the legal authority to authorize the ban and the federal judges who struck both bans down used bullshit claims that it harmed tourism and universities that had no real merit.

Jews. Who did you think

SAY IT WITH ME POL

CAN'T STOP WINNING
WE CAN'T STOP WINNING
CAN'T STOP WINNING
WE CAN'T STOP WINNING

Hawaii depends on Japanese to survive..

Nice song. Thanks.

>It's embarrassing to even look at that dude in blue jacket, what is this fashion monstrosity.
He's actually a genius. Fully certified. Get to know Hamilton and you'll see what I mean.

>>European painting in the background
>>a bunch of apes chomping out around it
This is literally the story of Alexander Hamilton and the legacy he created for the country. America is the land of the free, especially those who escaped from poverty or slavery. Hamilton himself is more responsible than anyone for making America the best country ever.

I could give a shit less about that. If your country can't control its citizens, then why should we grant you access to our country?

Crompf BTFO, again.

It's slowly becoming South Koreans.

>live in NH
>10% of our tourists are Japanese
Seriously these fucks get around

>judge of one state filled with chinks and islandniggers reflects the entire US population

I agree this shouldn't be happening. No matter what, there are going to be people who don't like his policies and I have no problem with that, but if he continues to do this then shit will never get done. Unfortunately, the extreme left is here to stay and we need to work with them to at least find a common ground

>Get to know Hamilton and you'll see what I mean.
I absolutely despise musicals so I will never be able to appreciate it, but that's my weird quirk. What's the guy's name though

These liberal judges know it's constitutional they just want to force Trump to take it to the supreme court so he has to go through a messy legal battle.

They are rare but they do exist

this. so. much.

>tfw Giuliani's explanation of the ban on Fox News will be used against Trump every time he tries to ban mudslime
Fuck man, what was he thinking?

Just extreme vet everyone coming here regardless of country.

cool digits and all but when has the left ever come to meet us on common ground? never. they always say meet us halfway, well guess what were in charge now, and the left can take a fucking hike.
this judge is a faggot, his decision is bullshit and he knows it.

Lin-Manuel Miranda

>The American people have spoken!

if trump just instructs the dhs to not let anyone in from those countries, no eo, just a order for the immigration dept, can he get around these judges?

Welp, time to get raped more than Bill's bimbos. Where's my getting raped pants?

Honestly, musicals are the foundation of modern pop music. Gershwin, Kern and others were fusing together traditional ballads, gospel music, slave spirituals, and jazz rhythms. It's out of this music that rock and roll emerges.

The guy's name is Lin-Manuel Miranda and he's a legit polymath genius. Check out his wedding video if you want to be more charmed than you've ever been.
youtube.com/watch?v=KgZ4ZTTfKO8

What I meant was, we need to find an area where we can push our own agendas in peace without being stumped in the name of "religious diversity"

Here's the decision.

Pursuant to Rules 7 and 65 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and Local Rule 7.2 for the U.S. District Court for the District of Hawaii, Plaintiffs, the State of Hawai‘i and Ismail Elshikh, by and through counsel, hereby move this Honorable Court for a temporary restraining order prohibiting Defendants from enforcing and implementing key portions of the March 6, 2017 Executive Order issued by Defendant Donald J. Trump (the “Executive Order”), which imposes a nationwide ban on the “entry” of foreign nationals from six Muslim-majority countries.

The State previously moved for a temporary restraining order prohibiting the enforcement of a January 27, 2017 iteration of the Executive Order. Portions of that previous order were enjoined by other courts, leading President Trump to issue the March 6 Executive Order. But despite revisions, the Executive Order violates federal law as well as the Constitution of the United States. Sections 2 and 6 of the Executive Order violate the Immigration and Nationality Act, 8 U.S.C. § 1101 et seq., by discriminating on the basis of national origin and by contravening the INA’s finely reticulated system of immigration controls. Sections 2 and 6 of the Executive Order also violate individuals’ Due Process Clause rights under the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitutions, while inflicting state-sanctioned disfavor

>Majority of US polls both before and after election showed people favored the travel ban
>World Wide polls also show favoring of similar kinds of travel bans
>Democrats and Obama judges don't think this will only backfire on them

toward Muslims in violation of both the Equal Protection Clause of the Fifth
Amendment and the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment.

These discriminatory and unlawful provisions of the Executive Order have no place in the State of Hawai‘i, where Defendants’ actions have caused, and continue to cause, irreparable injury to Plaintiffs. As an immediate remedy, and to maintain the status quo while more permanent solutions may be considered, Plaintiffs ask that the Court enter a temporary restraining order enjoining Defendants from enforcing or implementing Sections 2 and 6 of the Executive Order nationwide. Plaintiff further requests that the Court set an expedited hearing to determine whether such order should remain in place.

This motion is supported by the attached Memorandum in Support of Plaintiffs’ Motion for Temporary Restraining Order, accompanying declarations, and the records and files in this action, as well as any additional submissions and oral argument that may be considered by the Court.

*Casey Neistat "OK" hand symbol

condiering all they do is eating pork and drinking coconut alcohol that's paradoxal

No you're a faggot

>noncitizens living in foreign countries have Constitutional rights now
huh... really makes me think...

Because diversity. In sheeit.

>Rare
>53% of white women vote

>belly laugh

We are the world, user. Animism is the only religion.

Fuck this freak

How so? I have no objections towards his order. I'm saying he should explain himself and act a little bit more "presidential"

He could easily win in the Supreme Court, but by the time it gets there the temporary travel ban wouldn't even matter. They're hoping he just gives up and tries again because if he takes it to the supreme court they're fucked. He does have a confirmed Attorney General this time around though so he'll probably challenge it.

The whole point of the EO is a temporary halt until vetting measures are figured out. He could theoretically accomplish the same thing with extreme vetting. It's well in his right as President to do so. Honestly I think this whole EO thing is for show or trying to bait these activists judges to take it to the Supreme Court. The don't want it going their because it could backfire horribly on them, but they know it's pointless for Trump to take it to the SC because by the time it gets there, the temporary order wouldn't even be in effect. Hopefully Trump takes it there anyway.

A couple bricks of C4 should turn Hawaii into a molten wasteland in a cloud of ash.

Only because they don't know that conservative males will literally take away their rights to vote.

And I mean the federal judge

Yes. Like our Lord Barry.

Kek

He will write another one

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

THE ETERNAL GOOK

HAWAII SHOULD BE DESTROYED

In all honesty all Trump has to do is get Congress to approve a bill which could be easy with a GOP majority but Trump doesn't want to deal with them while Ryan is still at the helm considering Ryan is traitorous cuckservative trash. It's really a matter of getting his Supreme Court nominee approved which could take time considering Dems have a filibuster they can use every time his nomination session occurs. It's going to be a cancerous two years until midterm elections. All of you should see who's running in your state who will be a boon to Trump so he can actually get shit done

And this judge have more power than the president.
Let that sink in.

youtube.com/watch?v=UPx5XRW74jA

This. Vote Democrat if necessary. I'd take a cucked dem who will roll easy than another McCain.

Do these faggots even look at the US Code? Holy fucking shit

>But in the lawsuit brought by Hawaii’s attorney general, Doug Chin, Judge Derrick K. Watson appeared skeptical of the government’s claim that past comments by Mr. Trump and his allies had no bearing on the case.

>“Are you saying we close our eyes to the sequence of statements before this?”

YES YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT HOW DID YOU EVEN BECOME A JUDGE IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IMPARTIALITY MEANS

>Judge Watson, who was appointed by former President Barack Obama

WELL NO SHIT

Kek

no way he wins this in the supreme court until his guy gets in. Absolutely no way he wins on appeal either.

It is why he did not try last time around.

The judges in this country have decided that the president does not have the right to do one of the most important things the president of this country has always had the right to do

>more activist judges being emboldened

>The judge issued his 43-page ruling less than two hours after hearing Hawaii's request for a temporary restraining order to stop the ban from being put into practice.

>43 pages
>2 hours

literally how

Looks like they tried to use Miller's words against him

>hawaii
I AM PRAYING TO GOD ALMIGHTY RIGHT NOW FOR ANOTHER PEARL HARBOR THIS SHIT CANNOT STAND FUCK THAT LIBERAL HELL HOLE

>same basic policy outcome
>a safer america

and?

Was there even one case in Obama's 8 years of a conservative Federal Judge stopping one of his actions/laws, or even trying??

He was writing it before he even saw the case.

Also, this will get overturned by the Supreme Court even without Gorsuch on the court.

This man is a traitor, mods can not protect him.

what we need now is a nip to reply
"job isn't finished yet

Why do you think Hawaii is so popular. You can't get away with this shit in the middle east.

LMAO
Yeah, there might have been one or two.

I think a Texas judges stopped an EO on illegal immigration but I can't remember the specifics

Can't wait for all of these judges to get forcibly removed for incompetency. As we speak, he is being put on a list right now.

You libtards picked the wrong fight. Trump could've gone nuclear on fag marriage, or marijuana, or even Obamacare, but no, this issue has easily 80% of the country in agreement and 99% of the military as well.

Trump called it "judicial overreach" at a rally but I can't find a clip at the moment

Hold the fuck on, why is a judge using fucking TV shows from people who have nothing to do with this as the law he should follow