The Fillerpill

Have taken the Filler pill yet, user? It's the final and ultimate pill to end all others.

Quick rundown:

> Jager bows to the Filler
> In contact with white afghanis
> Posses autistic like powers
> Yells with the power of 100 black bulls
> Owns an apartment in one area of the United States
> Will apply his lack of social awareness to disrupt all discussions in the world
> Filler is said to have a Siamese brother known as Killer (who is much cooler)
> Ancient Afghanistan sculptures resemble Filler
> You likely have tinnitus from Fillers voice right now
> Filler learned drunken drawl in one hour
> Nation states entrust their chromosomes to Filler
> Filler is estimated to be 2 decades old, making him one of the oldest people with fetal alcohol syndrome on Earth

Will you answer the call?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little nonwhite? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sup Forumsack academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on nonwhite pussy, and I have over 300 confirmed halfchubs. I am trained in halfchub warfare and I’m the top ADD in the entire Sup Forums autist forces. You are nothing to me but just another nonwhite. I will wipe you the fuck out with my roman nose, the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the voice channel? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of memelords across the USA and your halfchub is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, nonwhite. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your dick. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can lick that pussy like sweet cream, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in halfchub combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the discord doxx and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable non roman nose off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn nonwhite. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'd answer it

you forgot sperging out about not having autism

BINGO! FILLER'D UP