What do Americans fear most about universal healthcare?

What do Americans fear most about universal healthcare?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadians-pay-42-of-income-in-tax-more-than-they-spend-on-food-shelter-clothing-combined
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like dude did you bring the weed or wut?

Waiting in line while I bleed out. Oh wait I have that fear already

having to pay for the losers who cant pay for them selves do to poor decisions

Taxes. Massive (and rising) obesity rates and terrible health. Wasteful spending

hit the nail on the head

Having to pay for more niggers.

That the care won't be universal, but the costs will.
Like pretty much every other program run by the U.S. Government.

Honestly nothing. I have no problem with it. I have my own private healthcare through work but I think it would be a good thing. The issue I have is that my state (NJ) sales tax is 7% and the best way to fund it would be through an increase in a sales tax such as in Europe. I don't want to be paying 25% VAT. I bought a Sandqvist bag when I went to Sweden to visit my fiancées family and you're damn right I got my refund at the airport.

Shittier healthcare. Longer waits. More expensive (nothing is free, faggot). Governments don't innovate.

That it would be run by the US government.

The fact that providing it to all of our useless niggers and beaners will cost more money than exists in the world. I will support universal socialized medicine in this country right after every single nigger and beaner is eradicated. Until then, it is simply not economically feasible.

They'll turn into us.
Health care here is AWFUL!!
Us Canadians go to USA and spend hundreds of thousans of dollars extra just to get away from our horrible "free" health care system..

I would be fine with universal healthcare IF preventative care and minimal weight limits were mandatory.

Over 300 pounds? Pay your own bills or be put on a mandatory weight loss regiment. Of course this would be racist since niggers and beaners are monstrously obese.

Because white people will end up paying for 90% of the cost while using 10% of its services.

I'm totally fine with uhc, welfare, assistance, government intervention for whites. I'm not fine when it's used to encourage a hostile conquest of my fucking country.

The cost. We already foot the bill for the world's police force. And that is with a huge contingent of leeches sucking down money and contributing nothing to society save more crime. We have a huge prison system to contain the overflow but in totality, from welfare to prison to easy government positions so some can have jobs, we support a parasite that is 13.2 percent the weight of our body.

Think about that. That is like having a leech that weighs over 25 pounds if you are 200 pounds. That much blood drain, no body can handle. Shitty healthcare is the only way we keep their population in check.

I actively want anybody who would be using free healthcare to die.

We got universal """healthcare""", and I confirm that's what you'd get.

Complete worthless utter shit healthcare (people here, ie mostly socialoid fucktards, seem very proud of it, but I know by experience that state healthcare is pathetic). Really, complete shit: bad diagnosis, (often too) late intervention, infections, half-assed job, etc, are systematic.

Longer wait is the best scenario (saw that when it took them a whole day to diagnose fucking simple kidney stones; even wanted me to get an enema, as if it would fucking help with what they had no clue was the problem anyway: shit flinging monkeys on meth prbly wouldn't do worse). If you're scheduled for likely end of life intervention, they generally even put it so far ahead they basically let you die out of hospital, just so they don't waste a bed (happened to the father of a friend recently).

It appears cheap, and it's what's advertised. It's actually a bottomless hole in France budget, and if you don't have a private complementary health plan, you really are fucked. Also, there's a special grade for really poor people: most specialized doctors refuse to examine those on this bottom-tier plan, as the state sometimes takes years (sic) to pay the doctors back.

I have that so called """universal""" healthcare, and I'd happily burn it to the ground first chance I'd get.

Shadilay.

Also, with universal care I will still have better care because I will pay for better care. Then they will want my better care. Where would the theft end?

Idiots. It's complete CONTROL of people's lives.

>one-post
>dishonest, contextless, sourceless, unargued
>writing prompt
>there's no such thing as opinion, only irrational fear

Waiting 8 months to see a doctor for even a check up or several years with a serious illness and dying. Being stuck in a waiting room of a small doctors office with 400 people, mostly brown and smelly people to see one over worked, under trained doctor. Having the government directly involved in my healthcare, controlling how i am treated or even if i am treated. All things i don't want.

>What do Americans fear most about universal healthcare?

-their health coverage getting more expensive
-their health coverage getting worse, with longer wait times
-having to pay more so landwhales and nignogs can get free healthcare

1. government running my shit
2. having to pay up to cover boomers
3. any plan that the government comes up with will mainly help drug companies and insurance companies
4. it ignores the real problem of inflates healthcare costs
5. the federal government doesnt know shit about medical care (they look the other way when companies pump out opiods like candy but waste tax payer dollars demonizing duude weed)

As everyone already said the wait, another thing is all the hamplanets and women. Hams will have no reason to drop weight because they aren't footing the bill and instead we'll see more fat acceptance shit in the media. Women because let's be honest when they can act with impunity they will. This means birth control, abortions and such which baffles me because if they claim "its my body I can do whatever I want" mentality why don't they want to foot their own bill. Why should anyone have to pay for another person's fuck ups?

>Be me 3 years ago
>Fucks up knee entirely, almost tearing ACL entirely + MCL and LCL
>Go to ER with intense pain
>Wait 9 hours to get a doctor, meanwhile poos and nogs with LUL tier injuries go ahead of me in line
>Tell me they don't know what's wrong with it because they aren't specialized
>Give me shitty expensive brace that didn't actually do anything
>Wait 1 month for diagnosis, missing work + not being able to move around the house
>They misdiagnose it, telling me its nothing and I'll be fine next appointment
>Next doctor gives me a completely different diagnosis
>Finally get MRI a month and a half after that and figure out what's wrong

Fuck universal healthcare. The memes aren't even fucking wrong, it's cancer and I can't believe I pay that much for shit treatment.

I don't want to pay for the consequences of Americas obesity epidemic.

>having to pay up to cover boomers
Aren't they covered by Medicare?

This. It's also the same problem we're having with Obamacare. The middle class is being royally fucked and not being able to take advantage of it.

That they have to pay few percent more taxes. Or not because they have the most inefficient and expensive healthcare in the world.

The Govt Healthcare will be just as great as our Education

Because people who bring about their own ruin such as smokers or fatties who get fat because they're can't stop eating or oldfags who have outlived their usefulness need to die out.

Well you're here, so you are on your way to be head of other burgers.

The NHS model, or fuck, just look at the department of veteran's affairs fuck ups and now tack that onto everywhere.

The people at the DMV being in charge of my doctor's visit. Or worse, my hospital stay.

Helping poor idiots whose bad genes mean they shouldn't live

The (shit) quality.

This.

Also, obese mexicans and the rest of the third world trash that abuse our social safety nets with impunity.

Just another part of the Nigger Tax whites pay for the benefits of diversity.

Getting pumped full of vaccines and getting autism. Many such cases!

>be young
>go to the gym and stay /fit/
>don't smoke
>can't get a good job yet, no money
>basically the exact opposite of every living boomer, who all smoked like stupid fucks, overate, never hit the gym, and have shit tons in savings and get social security checks

>have to subsidize these aging fucktards
>also niggers
NO THANKS

let me opt out of social security while we're at it you fucking KIKES

I'd rather pay a premium for a really good doctor that knows what he's doing than be given a doctor that doesn't give a shit about his job for free.

Tax hikes, long waits, gommunism, dysgenics, and an overall decrease in quality of care.

>opt out of SS
the only way you can do this is if you start a church, i've looked into it

>the only way you can do this is if you start a church, i've looked into it
Right, and it's bullshit!

In a free market government regulated healthcare is destructive.

But so is gouged out prices and insurance fraud. Couped with corruption.

Our governemnt is shit, and everything they touch gets 1000x more expensive and crap. See the VA, department of education, and what happened to college prices as soon as the government guaranteed the loans. Or look at drug costs which are driven by insane regulations and tort laws that the Dems huge donors refuse to stop.

>Be Amerikwan
>multiculti hellscape
>coloreds abuse medicare already
>drain the system
>use ambulance rides to refill scripts etc
>we're all fat and unhealthy as fuck
>especially the blacks and spics
>hospitals crowded as it is

gee I don't know, what could go wrong

Doesn't feel like a privilege to pay now almost half of income for that healthcare?

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadians-pay-42-of-income-in-tax-more-than-they-spend-on-food-shelter-clothing-combined

Americans paid for several wars throughout the Bush and Obama administrations that they're completely unaware of. Do you think they'd notice their tax dollars going to a handful of idiots?

No one in their right mind in a nation with socialized healthcare would advocate that the US fully nationalizes their healthcare system. As it stands, the US indirectly subsidizes the overwhelming majority of the modern healthcare technologies in other nations, and that Bill is footed by US taxpayers and consumers.

That will all dry up if the US goes to nationalized healthcare.

Shit care from doctors who hate their jobs even more than they do now when they have to treat DeQuan's 4th gunshot wound that day and deliver Pablo's 15th child.

Sounds about right. The US has one universal healthcare system, the VA for veterans, and it is a pile of shit just like this. Why would people expect any different when you throw three hundred million more people on it and who knows how many freeloading non tax paying immigrants.

This, the left will always shame those with more and take it. Expect for themselves. They make sure to keep care of themselves.

Making each person's health everyone else's liability means all potentially health-affecting activities (pretty much everything) become legitimate targets for regulatory control. Most people in the world may be used to the idea of paternalistic authorities dictating every aspect of their lives. Americans are not. The whole point of our country's existence is not being like that.

The federal government has a poor track record at running things. Can't even get the mail right.

Cheap. Universal. Good. Pick two.

>What do Americans fear most about compulsory government ran health insurance?
Not having control over my relationship with my doctor.

Seeing doctors become a health care rationing agent for the state (this is already happening under Obamacare).

But most of all, seeing how our government runs the Veteran's Administration, a health care service they already have monopoly control over.

T A X E S
A
X
E
S