Ron Paul is the most based politician of all time. His ideas on Israel and internal policy are on par with perfection...

Ron Paul is the most based politician of all time. His ideas on Israel and internal policy are on par with perfection. When will we get another true conservative like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sgp-kOquQAc
youtube.com/watch?v=TGcNVTfJ-XE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not a conservative

Never, America's current demographic and political makeup makes a Ron Paul-like figure pretty much impossible.

And you are what is wrong with America. He was the last true fiscal conservative. His ideas on foreign policy were isolationist and pro-American.

Feels bad man.

he's ready

Literally the autistic brother of a warmongering, conspiracy staging swine.

>true fiscal conservative

nope

>isolationist and pro-American.

nope

What are you on about faggot?

Eat shit. Richard "Naming the Jew" Nixon was the best Conservative in history.

Listen to this if you really want to know who he was:
youtube.com/watch?v=sgp-kOquQAc

Ron Paul is a free trade nutjob. He hates NAFTA because its not free trade enough. If he had his way, there would be no tariffs or trade quotas of any kind. Not to mention that he thinks work visas should be more freely available.

Pretty sure Ron was the only anti-Israel candidate in the election. He literally said that Israel created Hamas and did not deserve our funding.
This is why he was robbed.

>photoshopped memes
no one's buying it, you liberal faggot

Define conservative and realize that a true conservative has to be as anti protectionist as possible.
Government should not get involved. Period.
That's what true conservatism is.

No it isn't, you're using the American definition of Conservative, which is basically Liberal/Neoliberal with minor social aspects.

Liberal?
What?
What has happened to Sup Forums?

All of those quotes are real. You can just look them up. Pretty sure libertarian is as conservative as it gets.

Wow. Am I using the American definition of conservative when discussing American politics?
No fucking way.

No, conservatism means you want to preserve social institutions. Ron Paul rejects the status quo. He's as radical as you can get.

I though pol was pro Ron Paul...what happened? Are you people shills?

say that to his face

Right, because the founding fathers originally meant for there to be rabid welfare, economic protectionism, heavy reliance on paper money, and interventionist foreign policy.
Cool.

I felt bad for Jeb. Really did.

Watch the first 30 seconds. This man is so fucking based.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGcNVTfJ-XE

Last time I checked America was built on the principles of freedom and self prosperity. Am I wrong?