WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOT DUTCH CUNTS DOING

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FAGGOT DUTCH CUNTS DOING

THIS IS LITERALLY YOUR LAST SHOT AS SAVING YOURSELVES AND YOU FUCK IT UP BECAUSE YOURE FAT LAZY NEETS WHO CANT BE FUCKED TO LEAVE THEIR ROOM

eat shit n die u fucken poofter drongo cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

copypasta but i like it

I put 400$ on crazy hair man, he better fuckin' win.

You need absolutely no understanding of statistics to believe he still has a chance of winning. You can watch the results coming in live, and what you see now is proportional to what we will see at 100% of votes in. He lost, as much as it pains me to say it.

WHITE NIGGER

>he thought the Dutch cucks were gonna save themselves
kek...

SHUT UP AND PRAISE KEK YOU IDIOTS
GEERT MUST WIN

You know, I did.

I pull my head out of the gutter for one fricking second and fate shovels shit in my face.

Having faith in Eurocucks

youre pretty rare but your country is 66% black

>Irish
>white
Go choke on a spud you stupid fucking mick

i didnt see this though, well done m8

I voted Geert and I'm desperately hoping for a miracle. I'm in conflict with myself because I'm both nationalistic and fucking disgusted with my country at the moment. I'll just legally move to the US or something cause I already hear sandniggers and turks knocking on my door for my wife.

The Dutch who accept Islamic rape culture will receive God's judgment.

It's over.

I just wanted you to know my grandpa killed your grandpa in the war Nip

go get some sleep.

in all seriousness, why would anyone want to see their country be demolished and taken over by some random shitty race ?

makes my blood boil

come to australia?

as long as ur white its ok with me

what are you gonna do

I voted Groenlinks and I love your alt right cuck tears.

your kek is no match to the god of Mohammad the great prophet of Allah. Wilders is finished. Brown is the new white

If it gets too bad, just move to Pennsylvania or Ohio or something, you'll feel right at home. Back in the US, my neighbor was a Dutch guy who married a qt American girl, had two beautiful kids, and live a great life

Yeah Australia is an option as well. Any redpilled and white country will do.

Nice of you to keep your country nice and clean for when the Muslim conquerors finally overtake you in 2050

I'll drop by your office tomorrow and we can start sorting this mess out.

FLASH FM

Dear Mr. U.S.A.

Please Don't angry to him.
He is poor communist or korean living in JAPAN.

oh jeez IM GONNA NEED NEW PANTS

Geert isn't going to save shit. Not the right man for the job and he fucked things up.

This isn't the easy A or B Usa style democracy. You need a coalition. You don't make a lot of friends in school by constantly slinging shit and being a massive sperg. Even if your heart is in the right place. Fuck off foreigners.

Unless they win the majority, it doesn't matter since no one wants to collide/co-operate with the PVV. The country fucking blew it.

And I just want you to know that my grandpa probably thought alongside him because I'm not a nip

Praise kek
We stand together in prayer today.

PS:

My family killed a lot of slavs in the war. A thank you is in order.

Tonight will be the night were we prove God/Allah is the only diety worthy of worship and kek is falsehood.

ALLAHU AKBAR. TRUTH HAS COME AND FALSEHOOD HAS RUN AWAY. God granted Trump victory not a false God

>parthenon
Its the greeks fault for storing ammo in it

They can fuck off when they are overrun and being killed off, I will not let my children go and fight for what all of the cowards in Europe have done. Enjoy your mudslime cock.

So how did the voting go down, are you sitting on some white zetels?

stop pushing this new meme bob

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

NIGHT NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

So nice :3

GOOD RIDDANCE, GEERT

why the fuck would we want you? you fuck up your own country and think you can just run away to ours? no better than a fucking nigger. fix your own shit. if that means you shoot up the turkroaches then that's what it takes

Look, Daan , we were set up. The vote was an ambush. Geert is dead.

MUH PRIDE

We're having like 80% turnout, which is pretty damn high.
Not gonna be able to blame this one on stay-at-homes, he's just losing fair and square.

>be dutch
>have ridiculous system which allows "coalition" (collusion) parties
>roaches rape my wife

>Says the Britcuck

You better be kidding me Fleur, tell me you still got the zetels!

People only started the kek praising 2 days ago, they fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>PVV: 12,6% 19 seats
>CDA 12,5%: 20 seats

What kind of democracy does weed-erlands have`?

>123 post
>mfw normie posters can't comprehend the significances of these digits
>mfw KEK shows himself to only true believers...

>ridiculous

Nothing ridiculous about consociationalism. It is a long word though, that might have tripped you up.

Looking at the percentages, it appears that only 13% of dutch give a fuck anymore, and everyone else is either a cuck, traitor or invader.

we're all gonna die

Dutch voted to protect their civil liberties
>inb4 inshallah

they were smoking weed

Ay. Nice thing to have that.

>can "form a coalition" (collude) with other parties in order to supersede the will of the people's majority
>not ridiculous
>roaches rape my wife

>be geert
>drop atomic red pills on live debate
>Sup Forumsacks unironically think a liberal country with eat the red pills rather than choke on them
>majority of the dutch on Sup Forums or for geert
>complain to fellow dutch on Sup Forums
damn it feels good to be a retard, huh Sup Forums?

>you are gay so we are going to lock you up in a male only prison and spend taxpayer money to feed you.

Makes sense.

What the fuck

will eat*

I've been doing my fair share when it comes to solving the '"cultural enrichment" but one man can only do so much. Flailing a gun around will unfortunately not do shit. Not when 80% of the RACE TRAITORS even side with these roaches. I can't fix my own shit. Simple as.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Your country is pathetic and so are you and your family, kill yourself.

It started.

>t.financially destroyed country
not today anglo cuck

Yes, keep those salty tears coming.

you got them right
BASED

You're not a traitor if you vote for SGP or FVD if you're looking from that perspective.

>I dont even have my own country b-but I got muh shekels! check mate m8!
Yeah fuck off.

when will we get the results?

Then why are you living in nipland?

I fucking hate the Netherlands. They're the jewiest of the Aryans to be sure, and they've got this grating arrogance. Did they fucking forget that they haven't been relevant since the 18th century? Did they forget that Louis XIV wrecked their anuses so hard they never fully recovered? I mean shit, Hitler wrecked them too. Have they ever even won a war? And don't get me started on their colonial "empire". Wow, you controlled Ceylon, congratulations you pieces of shit. The only levelheaded politician in their country, Geert Wilders, looks like an oompa loompa who asked an autistic hair stylist to make him look like a super saiyan. They are objectively the worst white people in Europe. Maastricht resembles the acidic coffee and hangover shit I took 20 minutes ago. Also, their version of "fuck you" is "get cancer." These bastards are so soulless that they casually tell you to get cancer. God, I hate the Dutch.

You left the EU but you left taking along all the immigrants since that's what you're memeing to me about. Don't forget you're still bongistan and you only went steps backwards. You don't own your country.

Honestly I don't really care. Stands for a great example for us Americans. Show us the trainwreck we've managed to avoid

The Netherlands became a paradise for rapist attackers.
All Dutch women should be armed.
Let UK supply weapons to resistance groups.

2022 at the latest.

BILLY JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER *interruption* bridges have been closed due to a hurricane warning

Young people vote more Groenlinks. Women vote more Groenlinks. People with university brainwashing vote more Groenlinks.

It's over. Soon the traditional-party-voting babyboomers will die of old age. In a decade we will be canada-tier.
2025: Groenlinks/D66/DENK/SP coalition. Open up the floodgates of immigrants. SJW, restriction of free speech, more taxation to support people on welfare.

How is living in Poland? I am catholic.
>inb4 you're a fleeing pussy
To be saved, people need to accept salvation in the first place.

Why did PvdA literally eat it's own shit this election?

This thread has the best salt ever. Keep it flowing guys!

Why do you think it's great that your country will be overrun with Muslims?

Are you one?

Come to murica. We like toothpaste.

The same type as America.
Donald Trump: 46.1% 304 electoral votes
Hillary Clinton: 48.2% 227 electoral votes

2 DAYS OF THIS KIKE ALL OVER THE FRONT PAGE

ENOUGH

SAGE

wut?

Trump needs an Ethnic European refugee programme ASAP.

GL wants to abolish racial crime statistics. How is that not communist censure tier? It will not fix the problem of immigrant crime at all, but only serve to make lefties feel good and generate a safespace. It's legit treason.

THERE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A JEW INVOLVED

JUST ACCEPT YOUR FATE AND HOPE FOR THE BEST CANDIDATE

Someone has to be a lesson to the world.

Maybe it'll be a race between Netherlands and Sweden. Which country collapses under the weight of welfare sucking refugees first?

the dutch seem to actually want change. i havent seen a swedeball who admits his country's problems on Sup Forums yet

let sweden burn