Sup Forums why won't people accept the fact that niggers are responsible for every mess their people are in?

Sup Forums why won't people accept the fact that niggers are responsible for every mess their people are in?

Why do non blacks constantly blame other non blacks for how Africa is, and how any majority black city is?
Why do they refuse to acknowledge trends?

The kikes programmed them to think it is "racist"

>Sup Forums why won't people accept the fact that niggers are responsible for every mess their people are in?

Cuz they're not. You don't think slavery had any effects on these people?

Im black and think that its a lack of iq and good parents.
Economics and iq do, everyone used to be enslaved.

>Why do non blacks constantly blame other non blacks for how Africa is, and how any majority black city is?
I haven't seen much whites complaining entirely about whites for the shittiness of black majority cities, at least outside of the US.

Decolonization was extremely mismanaged by most African states. Obviously, western superpowers (US, USSR) are partly to blame due to involvement in a lot of those countries through militias (eg. proxy war in Rhodesia that led to the demise of the country), but in the majority of cases, the issues that plagued those countries were mostly domestic (corruption, election of dictators, not properly taking care of infrastructure, not enough investment in education...).

A few African countries are doing relatively well (Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa, South Africa and Angola are doing pretty well even though the latter is reliant on minerals and oil, Kenya, Sudan, and Ghana are decent, and it all goes downhill from Cameroon onwards).

I'm not talking about the conditions in North Africa, which are fundamentally different from subsaharian Africa.

i'm greasing my rod to your gf

>everyone used to be enslaved.

Yes, but blacks were only released from slavery somewhat recently. Racial segregation got dealt with last century.

>everyone used to be enslaved.
Not 150 years ago you fucking swede.

>Decolonization was extremely mismanaged by most African states.
>Why didn't you deal with all the problems we caused better?

DELET

JEWS

MIck is shit

>Why didn't you deal with all the problems we caused better?
Some countries handled decolonization pretty well. I'm thinking of Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, and Ethiopia, for example (at least in the begining for the latter since they made the mistake of annexing Eritrea, which led to the civil war there).

Some others... not so well.

I don't care, post more wodaka miku.

Stop with the anime shit.

Don't listen to this fag, keep posting.

Go to a booru you faggot.

>Decolonization was extremely mismanaged by most African states. Obviously, western superpowers (US, USSR) are partly to blame[...].
I am surprised you are not mentionning France or the UK.

cuck

shitty b8 m8

i like wokada mikus too
but si_ku mikus are a e s t h e t i c

>anime

ex-french colonies are in a RELATIVELY okay state, compared with ex-british territories (with French equatorial Africa a notable shitty exception).

As far as I know, besides, for example, Rhodesia, the UK had no particular involvement in other countries as they couldn't really afford to do so: they had already transitioned from a superpower by then.

posting for reference.

Thanks for this user desu desu desu

They have had ample time to get out of slavey and it still does not explain current day Africa.
>i'm black
>fucking swede
He is not swedish you cuck.

fuck off back to plebbit

HOT