Will Trump make it easier for Europeans to Become Citizens?

Ever since the Hart–Celler Act, It's been extremely difficult for Europeans to become American Citizens. That begs the question, Will trump make it easier for Eurobros to come to the US? Ever since that act America has went from 88% white to 62% white, The RAISE act is a good start. But will Trump make it easier for Europeans to become citizens.

If he can actually do this, Chances are we can revert ourselves back to at least 80% white in a few generations. That is if Europeans are planning on having offspring when moving here.

With Generation Z coming out of the horizon, The Majority of which conservative. Both that and Trump allowing Europeans to flee here during the Migrant Crisis. We can improve ourselves as a country.

What's your thoughts? Especially the European anons on here.

Nice digits
Mind bumping mine?
>Kikes propose bill to start Internet Thought Policeâ„¢ agency, authorized to give tax payer funds to shills/CTR/JIDF.
MEME WARFARE

Why do you want more Europeans? They don't speak English, don't assimilate and will bring their degenerate jorts wearing edm music listening homosexual lifestyle with them.

I don't like it. Western Europe is really cucked, and Eastern Europe is mainly Slavic, so we don't really have the same racial history.

They'll come here only to continue voting for the same leftist bullshit parties they did in Europe, and then the spics and muzzies will start trickling back in again.

I'd rather we just deport all the non-whites we currently have, and establish an Anglosphere sort of thing with Britain and the Commonwealth countries.

wont they just vote like they have been doing in europe? i prefer they stay in europe.

I bumped it

>They don't speak English

/ptg/ is not a bump station

Sorry about that

I would be first

this. European Immigration to the states should stay difficult, if not more so. They brought the "refugee" storm on themselves and should stay in the mess they made.

If he does I might legitimately move.

The thought of becoming freedom tier bring a gentle tear to this Britcuck's eye.

Yeah but apparently half the federal judges won't allow it

>Wanting to deny europeans even the ones who support Trump

Wow what a way to treat your fellow oversea supporters.

Remember 4D Chess, You can't stump donald.

How dare you. Our brothers in Europe are misguided sure, but they are still like us, the true minority of the world. They need to be saved.

>t. shitskin, poc, or a refugee muslimist.

kill yourself

yeah me too

How do we make this happen?