Stop supporting Jewish Zionist Geert Wilders

Stop supporting Jewish Zionist Geert Wilders

youtube.com/watch?v=CpDe2XavyOY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I went off this geezer for a moment but he's getting back on form

>the eternal contrarian

Its too late, pol is completely infiltrated with the_donald cucks. We love BASED jews now

stop farting

>Remember that the world will soon end and you must not waste time and must secure the survival of the white race
>By the way here's a 45 minute rant about Tabletop RPGs

Why can't I take this guy seriously?

>stop banning muslims

>Wanting a red pilled nationalist politician to lose because some autistic faggot typed "Zionist" into 4chin

Europeans are literally honorary Arabs at this point. Eurabia in 10 or 20 years?

Well I hope you like the way Europe is now (((varg))) because you better not fucking piss and moan when you can't even criticize the replacement migration with out the cops raiding your piece of shit house. Fucking crazy larping faggot.

Yo, dawg, stop bein' white, gnomesayin?

FART HARDER

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP VARG YOU STUPID FAGGOT

All you do is sit around in your little shithole poo pooing anyone who tries to do anything and hoping for some eventual collapse of society so your retarded meme society will happen (it wont)

You also bitch about capitalism while shilling your shitty board games and your wifes shitty cringy "spiritual" books. Not to mention the fact that you suck muslim cock because its in your subservient beta nature to respect unchecked aggression you passive twink. Go jerk off on a tree or something. REally looking forward to when your kids grow up and write some tell all book about their weirdo creep dad

>Varg
>be a neo-pagan
>despise christianity, that " semitic religion " that infected glorious aryan mind.
>want to do like the ancient times, pray to the old golds, and know the myths of your ancestors.
>oh shit what to do, most of the things we know about pagan cults were written by christian monks since most of those cults relied mostly on oral tradition. What to do ?
>well it's easy, we gonna take all the positive elements of those text, mix it with some of our modern beliefs about life, reject all the negative traits as bad and "christian propaganda".
>No it's not a problem if the moral compass we rely on to decrete an aspect of paganism as bad is mostly christian or post-christian, we will just decide that what is bad in paganism according to christian moral is certainly not real and the fruit of christian propaganda.
>But the guys had rituals rights ? Like prayers to the gods or shit ? But we don't know shit or very few since no reliable sources.
>Let's invente rituals guys.
>ends up doing a parody of Christian mass, with a parody of Christian priest, parodying the rituel of the Eucharist, with a parody of christian morals.

You basically created a crypto-christian sect with some beards and trees, congrats.

How do we end those larping retards ? I tottaly assume all of my history, be it our celtic pagan ancestors as well as our christian ones, crusaders, builders of cathedrals. But artificially founding a religion without clear sources, and alimenting it with elements straight out the religion you're suppose to hate is next level retarded. Sad.

He's right though, Wilders might be the lesser evil but still another puppet. Democracy is an illusion and it's powerless

Yeah, better to give up and left Achmed rape your wife and kids. It's safer that way.

Your the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>Be Varg
>Want to create primitive, pagan society
>Plan hinges on oil running out
>New sources of oil keep getting discovered

>Democracy is an illusion and it's powerless

>shills for a dead ideology that got crushed by democracies

really made me think

crushed by (((democracies))) indeed, the power of the (((people))) sure is strong

sure thing loser worshiper.

He does have some 5+ kids though. It's hard to argue against varg, he puts what he believes in practice, no matter how crazy and unconventional it may be, gotta respect that.