It's offical

Western Europe and North America will never change, nothing can wake the masses up. Not even a fucking foreign islamist government essentially attacking your nation days before an election will get you to wake up, nothing will.

>B-but trump user!!!!

Look at the demographics of america, even if all illegals got deported whites will still soon be a hated minority. This was a won battle in a war that we lost decades ago. Either accept the brazilification of your country or most east.

Other urls found in this thread:

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/
youtube.com/watch?v=A-xTIc9z09M
youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
express.co.uk/news/world/779788/geert-wilders-admit-defeat-mark-rutte-hopes-coalition-government-invite-pvv-vvd-netherlan
nos.nl/artikel/2163332-tk17-steeds-meer-uitslagen-komen-binnen.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former Geert voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Geert crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the windmill codes.

bretty good user

Gen Z

Female:

27% Trump / 24% Clinton / 9% 3rd party candidate / 4% write-in candidate / 35% “I would choose not to vote in this election”

Male:

42% Trump / 17% Clinton / 9% 3rd party candidate / 3% write-in candidate / 28% “I would choose not to vote in this election”

hispanicheritage.org/50000-generation-z-high-school-students-identify-republican/

If the generation after the millennials hate them, how do we guarantee that the next generation won't hate generation Z?

but will it be enough in time?

Also democrats will probably win the next election and give amnesty to essential all illegals in america

>be sick all day
>wake up
>Holland lost
why live?

clearly a sexual abuser like drumpf

Lol defeatist faggot. Youre worse than the enemy.

They wont have time because they will be the foot soldiers of the brewing war against Islam.

>Not even a fucking foreign islamist government essentially attacking your nation
Are you somehow implying Erdogans autism didn't make Willders seem like an unattractive choice by association?

Because it absolutely did

He didn't think of it he's just a copying faggot

literally rape

>windmill codes
lol

But the threat of islamization is overexaggerated in Europe anyways

But it didn't even wake them up. Thousands of """dutch""" people in the streets, some rioting, burning dutch flags, openly showing their allegiance to an Islamist country that funds terrorism days before the election. And what did people do? Give more seats to the fucking greens.

HOW THE FUCK ARE REDDIT FAGGOTS POSTING SHIT LIKE PIC RELATED 3 HOURS AGO ? I DONT UNDERSTAND WHEN THE FUCK ARE THE ACTUAL RESULTS ?

>being this new

The democrats were handed the largest political defeat since 1932 and it's been 6 months, their party is fracturing and
a total disiaster

They aren't winning anything for a whil

Try being original on your own bong

>user why are you exaggerating?

Not gonna lie, and former Gertypoo here. Its really funny watching this aloof punk crash and burn, but we cant let him near the windmill gears

Fuck you. Seriously.

ha ha motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=A-xTIc9z09M

>lol I won't have to deal with it, my kids will
Boomer logic

If that idiot knew anything this wasn't a real loss for the right it was a moderate gain and a serious loss of the globalist parties in favor of true progressive parties

So the Netherlands version of the "establishment" got fucked between geert conservatives and real progressives

Aka a victory for populism

you

He looks like some weird white mongoloid roleplaying as Trump with that hair and smug grin. Fuck him right in his stupid racist face

Why do you fucking low test pussies give up so easily? Is this why you're always miserable and bitching?

He's winning now, cuck.

They ran the second least popular candidate ever against someone who was an unknown factor, and now that he's a known factor his approval ratings are hoovering around the upper 30's and lower 40's. Republicans also lost the popular vote for the president, senate, and house. Where the fuck are you getting any of this "biggest defeat since 1932" bullshit? Bush won the popular vote in 2004 ffs

Not gonna lie, former Geert voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Geert crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the bike shed codes.

>Look at the demographics of america
Niggers that live off white food and money, and when whites disappear, so do parasite niggers. Niggers are animals that cannot femd for themselves. Remember that.

>implying there will be any generations after gen z

spineless cuck he's pulling ahead in the polls now. This is why cowards were shot they spread panick amongst the ranks.

Geert Wilders a shill for (((them))). He doesn't even try to hide it.

If you ever thought about voting for him, then you're a part of the problem.

Just a reminder that I am right. VVD is winner.

FUCK OFF SHILL

>MUSLIMS WILL BE GASSED

how can you be this new?

Such an innocent time

>the shill meme

fuck off and die cunt

Green Left are the Dutch party to watch.

>Quadrupled their number of seats
>Had more gains than any other party
>Had some of the best attended rallies in the whole campaign
>Leader Jesse 'Jessiah' Klaver is whipping up a storm on social media.
>Stood his ground against Geert on TV debate and came out looking good

I think if you're looking for right-wing salvation you won't find it in the Netherlands.

The Dutch are literally voting to be cucked by muslims.
I wouldn't be surpised if the Germans went the same way. Long gone are the days of the strong Germanic peoples, they're all cucks now.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Are there any parts of England that are still uncucked? What is the English Utah?

nice pasta

Ek is jammer, maar het PVV reeds verloor? Ag, dit is reg. Die verkiesings Arent selfs verby nie. Trouens, net die uitgang poll is uit. Maak nie met die voortou by die uitgang poll tel as 'n verlies? Is dit wat jy sê? Want as jy sê dat ek jou kan verseker dat jy verkeerd is. Hoekom sou jy hierdie onderwerp te maak wanneer die verkiesings is nog op? PVV is nog steeds stemme nou en hulle het die beste politieke party vir wit peolpe in Nederland vir hoeveel nou jare? Hulle is teen een van die ergste cucked politieke partye in die land wat net gebeur met 'n voorsprong hê omdat hulle voed uit die energie van Turke en libtards in 'n Donderdagaand verkiesing. Maar jy weet wat? Hulle het nog fokken suig. PVV is een van die beste fokken politieke partye in die vasteland, het hulle 15 setels die laaste verkiesings en sal van gewen as Koe kultuur was nie so gewild is. Miskien moet jy die fok toesluit voordat jy vertraagde onderwerpe soos hierdie maak. Jy weet hoekom? Omdat jy gaan skaam te wees wanneer PVV wen en iemand knoppe hierdie onderwerp. O kyk na wat, VVD het net 31 voorspel toe hulle 10 meer die laaste verkiesing. Is jy 'n fokken dronk? Is jy vertraag? Is jy outistiese? Jy is 'n fokken idioot en jy moet nooit 'n onderwerp op hierdie bord weer maak en ek is fokken ernstig. Ek het amper 'n gevoel jy is die enigste ou wat al hierdie KEK onderwerpe omdat jy 'n brandstapel vyand wat nie soos wit mense, want hulle is 'n goeie is. Fok jou, wees goed op iets in jou lewe en dan miskien probeer om hierdie fokken politieke partye trol op die bord, soos ek gee 'n fok. Dit is so maklik om nou sien uit jou drade, is jy 'n retard. Altyd doen dom kak soos hierdie. Hoekom het jy nie probeer om 'n goeie plakkaat wees? Net vir 'n slag? Vir een keer in jou fokken lewe probeer nie om 'n onderwerp soos hierdie te maak. Dit is net jy, jy altyd reg op om dit verkeerd. Fok jou. Jy is niks.

>this much stupid autistic rage

It's fucking 1:38 is PVV is getting raped in all exit polls, usually tying with 2 other parties. Geert was already said Rutte won you raging autist express.co.uk/news/world/779788/geert-wilders-admit-defeat-mark-rutte-hopes-coalition-government-invite-pvv-vvd-netherlan

Brighton

Ego paenitet, sed iam PVV amittere? Oh, quod iustum est. Sed etiam in comitiis arent. Nam solum capita extra exit. Ad exitum non habeat ducem et comitem damnum velit? Num quid dicas nescit Quod si hoc asseverare possum, quod tu erras. Cur hoc loco Comitiis adhuc? Et nunc adhuc nacti fuerint suffragia PVV optimum partium albedinis in Belgio quot annos? Haerent in hac regione, qui in factionibus politicis cucked est pessimum accidere et ducunt ad super pascens virtute Turcarum, et quia erant in libtards Nocte Diei electio. Tu autem quid? Et adhuc nutrientibus stupri. PVV unum de optimis stupri in factionibus politicis continent, comitia, et in novissimo de sedibus, et got XV cuck culturae non sibi, si ita popularis. Ne forte contra te clausit irrumabo locis baud placet. Scitis cur? Quia tu es, et bene sit PVV confusa cum aliquis locus bumps. O at quod, cum they got VVD autem tantum XXXI praedictum X tandem in electionibus amplius. Ebrius es a stupri? Tarda sunt vobis? Autistic es? Stultus es et stupri navem et hanc rem minime sum gravis stupri. Ut paene omnes sentiunt guy tu solus es, quia fas KEK locos similes hominibus propter bonos, qui non amat judicium sanari. Pedicabo ego vos et bona in vita tua fortasse aliquid conantur Troglodytarum stupri huiusmodi factiones politicae in tabula, ut dem irrumabo. Sed facilis fila macula tuas nunc es retardare. Stultorum plena operibus hoc stercore. Poster quin velis esse bonum? Sicut enim aliquando? Semel in vita, ne locus sic stupri. Ut sis tu reris semper nefas. Catapultam habeo. Tu nihil.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Geert did this to himself

>D66 and GL
>real progressives

Please...

Utah is pretty cucked dude.

>mfw i realize this is a pasta

oops

Why does Brighton send the only green MP to parliament?

Mwen regrèt, men t 'PVV deja pèdi? Oh, sa a, se dwa. Eleksyon esamdi menm sou ankò. An reyalite, se sèlman biwo vòt la sòti se deyò. pa gen okenn plon nan biwo vòt sòti konsidere kòm yon pèt? Eske se sa ke sa w di a? Paske si nou di mwen kapab asire ou ke w ap mal. Poukisa ou ta fè sijè sa a lè eleksyon yo toujou sou? PVV toujou ap resevwa vote kounye a epi yo te pi bon pati pou blan nan Netherlands la pou konbyen ane kounye a? Yo ap kont youn nan pati pyès sa yo pi mal cucked politik nan peyi sa a ki jis rive gen yon plon yo paske yo te manje enèji a nan Il Tirk yo ak libtards nan yon eleksyon Jedi swa. Men, ou konnen ki sa? Yo toujou mèrdik souse. PVV se youn nan pi bon pati yo mèrdik politik nan kontinan an, yo te resevwa 15 plas eleksyon dènye e ta nan te genyen si kilti cuck pa t 'konsa popilè. Petèt ou ta dwe fèmen Fuck la moute anvan yo fè sijè Retade tankou sa a. Ou konnen poukisa? Paske w ap ale nan gen jennen lè PVV ranport ak yon moun monte desann sijè. Oh gade nan ki, VVD te resevwa sèlman 31 prevwa lè yo te resevwa 10 plis eleksyon sot pase yo. Èske w se yon bwè mèrdik? Èske ou Retade? Èske ou otis? Ou se yon moun sòt mèrdik epi ou pa janm ta dwe yon sijè sou tablo sa a ankò ak mwen se mèrdik grav. Mwen prèske gen yon santiman w ap nèg la sèlman fè tout matyè sa yo kèk paske ou se yon lènmi pede pa renmen moun blan paske yo ap bon. Fuck Se poutèt sa bon nan yon bagay nan lavi ou ak Lè sa a petèt eseye trol sa yo pati mèrdik sou tablo, tankou mwen bay yon Fuck. Li nan tèlman fasil tach soti nan san fil ou an kounye a, ou se yon ralentir. Toujou fè estipid kaka tankou sa a. Poukisa ou pa eseye gen yon afich bon? Jis pou yon fwa? Pou yon fwa nan lavi mèrdik ou ap eseye pa fè yon sijè tankou sa a. Se jis ou, w ap toujou dwat yo ka resevwa li mal. Fuck ou. Ou se pa gen anyen.

>North America
Nigger we elected Trump. We did our part. It's not our fault that the white people in Europe are bent on self destruction.

Brighton? Are you trolling? Brighton is the liberal capital of the country. There could be a pulse nightclub/Paris style attack and they would still march through the street saying refugees welcome.

Brighton is the gay capital and other libtards also live there so they all vote green.

Everywhere that voted leave in the referendum or anywhere that votes torie (conservative) or UKIP.

Labour is becoming the party of the cucks under Corbyn.

Forgot to mention the SNP.

They're the biggest bunch of cucks in British politics.

Anywhere close to London? I've been thinking about Plymouth too although it's much much harder to find a job outside of the London area

wrong

You're an idiot. If the RNC holds the Rust Belt (they will), It's over for the DNC. Even if they win the popular vote by 10 points.

Plymouth is really poor and rather rough so i'd avoid it if i were you.

What field do you work in?

>If the RNC holds the Rust Belt (they will)

Do you even live in the rust belt you fucking retard? I do and this place is getting fucking filled with spicks, and when big nigger cities like Philly have even a few percentage points higher turnout than this last election PA will swing again for democrats. You're completely delusional.

Europe is not our land. We can only make America great again and put America first. The Europeans have to make themselves great again. We cannot do that for them, nor should we try. We must see to our own affairs and let Europe stand or fall on its own as if it were a continent of adults.

What were the results anyways?

>nos.nl/artikel/2163332-tk17-steeds-meer-uitslagen-komen-binnen.html
Results are still coming in.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Business. It's good since you can basically go anywhere but it's also far far easier to get a job in a place like London. I'm sure I could get a job in a more traditional more English part of England it will just be more of a pain in the ass, I'm still going to try. Recommend anywhere?

Naw, its in the air

>every white man will soon feel an epigenetic change upon him and become one organism for the father land

A lot of people are choosing to live just outside of London and commute in.

For example I live in Luton (aka lutonistan because of 25% shitskin population) but its the area of the country with the fastest growing house prices as its only 20ish minutes on the train to Kingscross/St Pancreas.

Birmingham iv'e heard is experiencing a fair amount of growth or alternatively Manchester.

Also i think my ID will have changed but its me you replied to.

Spics are hard workers for the most part. They will become the new "white people," and their politics will follow suit.

Brighton is massively white, though. You can walk around all day and the only foreigners you see are chinese tourists/students.

My girlfriend lives in Somerset in a really middle class village and whenever I go down I never see anyone that isn't white and it feels amazing.

Are all small cities that are upper 90% white British all pretty rough? I understand Plymouth and Cornwall are all pretty poor but is this true for everywhere in the country? I'd take a long commute so long as I can live somewhere comfy, I'm a huge anglophile and I just don't want to deal with shitskins.

No hope for Europe. WW3 will be a US, Commonwealth, (not you canada) Russian crusade to retake the fatherland.

Cornwall

Never got to see the Rhine..

i thought burgers didnt know the meaning of surrender? fuck off shill

watching trumps latest rally atm,i have hope

The Trump rally is in fucking Nashville, it's like watching a Clinton rally in San Francisco and saying "I just know shes going to win!!!!"

Not every city no. Plymouth just got hit pretty bad the last few decades because of industry leaving etc.

Honestly every 'shit' area has good parts to and they'll be even cheaper because of the area. For example my house in Portsmouth is a 7 bed, 4 story house and was valued at only £150k (but it is a student house and would need at least £50k to make it decent)

I'm from Pennsylvania you cuck. Kill yourself.

Which part you delusional queer

Holy shit you're pathetic. Serriously. Just off yourself if you're not willing to fight for this country. and the West. If you're willing to just bend over and grab your ankles because an allied party gained votes in another country, you're not worth keeping around. I'd rather redpill a couple spics than have your pathetic ass in the movement. At least they work hard.

I saw it back in the 80's. It was nice, but Bavaria and the Tyrol were absolutely gorgeous. I remember being surprised at how shopkeepers would just leave merchandise sitting outdoors because nobody would think of stealing anything, unlike back in America. Everyone was cheerful, and we just walked into a rustic festival in one town and were treated like neighbors who had lived there forever. Everyone was happy, even the gang of green-mohawked punks in Bremen. West Germany was awesome back then.

>go fuck yourself Muhammerd.

Armstrong and Lehigh counties. I get to see the whole fucking thing.

Considering that we as a small nation bloodied their noses where Austria and Germany would not there was hardly a battle to speak of.
We were simply the first to run out of patience with them and refused to take shit from them.
And with Erdogan being mostly huff and puff and hot air that's really all there is to it, i mean he threatens us with economic sanctions when we are among the most important foreign investors in his country, threatens with diplomatic things when he is effectively already dangling from his previous fuck ups and thinks hypocritical insults will hit home among anyone save his own withered followers?
At worst he is going to do what Geert Wilders fails to do: He is going to make the Turks go home.

>implying the republicans can "save" america

good goy. They buy into the same "nation of immigrants" and "we just want the good mexicans!!!" bullshit. The republicans can't actually fix america since they're also shills and any action to truly save america would fuck them politically going forward.

>Hurray for democracy when my guy wins! Anyone that I don't like is a populist!

Bio-engineered genotype targeting virus.

We get rid of the non whites all in one fell swoop.

Visit lancaster, I'm suppose to be in the rich - to middle class, white, republican part of the county and i used to almost never even see minorities. Now Puerto ricans are raising the crime rate like fucking crazy and taking over entire blocks, if not even "amish country" is safe from this shit then nowhere is. It just gets so frustrating since both parties will do nothing about this shit and the general population is so fucking bluepilled it's a struggle to even talk about politics with them.

r/worldnews os sensationalist cancer that thinks in "bad guy" vs "Good Guy" logic and sperg out if you say anything that goes against their naratives

How accomplished are you bro? I posit that you think America is about race because it lets you feel significant.

You don't have to do anything to be part of your fucking race.

America deserves blood for two reasons. The first is that it is the shining example of human democracy. Nowhere else comes close. Without the 2nd Amendment the other democracies are a facade.

The American people are also my people, and if you won't die for your tribe, you're a pussy.

I'm all for building a wall. I'd stop immigration dead in its tracks tomorrow. But newsflash goyim, the Spics and Niggers that are citizens aren't going anywhere. Us goyim can either extend the olive branch to the ones that are productive, or falter as (((they))) divide us. (((They))) are playing both sides of the game. They win if we allow immigration unchecked. They win if we we have a race war. We can't allow either to happen.