What do we do Sup Forums?

If geert doesn't win, Kek eternally btfo.

Agreed. The digits for Geert were just too good. If Geert fails to get elected, digits will cease to have meaning.

Even if Geert won the other parties would have formed a coalition to make sure he wasn't PM.

sadly, this :(

You don't test Kek. If you test Kek, you do not deserve Kek. Watch your mouth.

Seems it was a good call not to count stuff digitally, lol.
No 'magic' this time.

The digits said Geert will rule the world. Not that he would win. Kek works in mysterious ways

If digits he pulls it off.

You're right, I repent for what i said. Kek does as Kek wills.

I want to believe

ohHHH FUGGGGG

Those digits were 6s, which are the number of the beast. We all know that 7s are Kek's number, which correctly predicted a Trump victory.

THE DIGITS ARE MAKING ME GO CRAZY
WHAT DOES KEK WANT FROM US

WERE WE NOT PROMISED?

>
>The digits said Geert will rule the world. Not that he would win.

Pic related is this timelines' Geert. The genie is not going back in the bottle. Praise kek.

Election is already over, he barely got any seats. You guys all forgot how many shitskins are walking around here. The Netherlands is a multicultural shithole. Only genocide can fix it. No more voting and words but actions

Clearly you are not enlightened Digits are not a prophecy but used as energy towards a goal this is why quads>trips>dubs

What's wrong with Amsterdam, even Paris isn't that cuck politically

ITS HAPPENING!

Amsterdam is like 2% white

Rotterdam still counts for 10 seats, it will end 30 for pvv and 35 for vvd in my opinion...vvd was a giant and we have let him fall.

Geert will win

There's still space for nexit referenda, majority of Dutch want it man

Am I the only one who sees a sad white man walking away in that picture? poetic really...

There is no hope for this cuck country. America is the last bastion of traditional conservative values in the west. Cucks outnumber conservatives 10:1.

Fuck kek, praise the Lord. There is only one Lord, and he pushed Christians and right wingers to the top!

>tfw I found out that Denk is a literal Turkish nationalist party

IT KEEPS HAPPENING BUT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN

I WANT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This. But there is no way in Wilders, I wished for more FvD or VVD.

cant squirt the geert

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Yeah, shit just got back on tracks.

Fucking checked. Praise Kek and shadilay!

Nah, I've been to Amsterdam quite a few time and the city is pretty white

Praise kek.

jesus chr-

kek almighty

Checked you can do it Dutch bros

Those are tourists. It's a tourist city

BLACK MAGIC CONFIRMS

We had this literal kike as major of Amsterdam and now its full of niggers and muslims. Coincidence?

NEVER DOUBT KEK

CZECH EM

That guy is George Soros tier

>be serbian
>attempt to czech em

no man

netherlands choked and let the team down

they are now on the cucked list

its all down to france now....AFD will gain seats but not win.

only france can save europe now

if not.......then the anglo in uk and usa will lead the way

The Dutch will stop singing the false song of globalism.

COME ON GEERT

Most Dutch are faggot cucks dont get your hopes up.

Bullshit my man. Where's your source?

t. Someone with political sense who is actually Dutch.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Dude chill we got Hiddema and Baudet in the parlement.

I'm celebrating. The right did rise in the Netherlands. PVV got more seats, the FVD got seats.

They will redpill the masses

75% of the Dutch didn't vote for an anti EU party
what does it mean according to you?

4D chess !
awesome

When will soros get exposed for stealing the energy?

lol fuck off french cunt

suck fucking muslim dick you cuck shill

Wait. So we don't know who won? All the other threads are shills?

>Most Dutch are smart voters dont get your hopes up

FIFY

つ _ ༽つAMENO ༼ つ _ ༽つ

>smart voters

Thanks for making my point cuck.

Nice buzzwords kid.
And thanks for assuming I voted for that faggot.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that only the exit polls out, we're not waiting for the results, the results are already here.

And Geert is BTFO.

Daily reminder that Trump's victory was the outlier (lmao he got btfo in the popular vote), his victory is not the trend.

Alt-right will die away in 4 years tops when people realize how disastrous Trump's administration will turn out and what a bad idea Brexit was.

Sorry nerds, get on with the times, your autistic """"alt-right""""" breeds are dying out. You will be remembered with great embarrassment, not with pride.

Maybe you didnt but he won alot of seats which represents the population as cucks.

Holy fuck I saw a shot of a Dutch political billboard with all the parties flyers and immediately wondered what the fuck Trudeau was doing there

He is worse than Trudeau

The Cuckerlands is dead to me.

Do yourself a favour and kill yourselves now, toothpaste niggers.

ONLY 54% OF THE VOTES ARE COUNTED

THE BIG CITIES ARE ALMOST VOTED FOR

PVV BIGGEST IN MAASTRICHT

NOW ITS TIME FOR THE REST OF THE NETHERLANDS

ITS TRUMP ALL OVER < MARK MY WORDS

ITS NOT DONE YET

Stop with the fucking 'cuck' already. It means absolutely nothing. So GL has 15 seats now. So what? are you going to cry about it?

Lol at all the "well I didnt want Geert anyway"
Delusional lying fuckers.

Whatever cuck. This country is a disgrace.

t. 18-year old PVV voter.

Thanks for the insightful discussion you literal pleb.

In the capital of the Dutch Republic, the 'Moroccan-Indonesian Trudeau' literally made a killing...you cant make this shit up !!!

>IndoChimpGeert's Bunghole Status After The Election...WideOpenNLoose

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats more like a Klaver voter. You are a cuck and should be thrown into a gas chamber.

>we
>addressing pol
>i can no longer do X because of this one thing that happened
NEWFAGS
LEARN WHAT GOLD MOUNTAIN IS
LEARN WHAT OBE-POSTING IS

What did I just say you idiot? I didn't vote for him. I'm actually more right-wing than you realise. Doesn't mean I have to turn my brain off like you though.

Who did you vote for?

Good night alt fucktards!

My ancestors are smiling upon me faggot. Can you say the same?

Is it just me or are those mostly liberal areas? Wouldn't the southern areas that aren't counted be where Wilders gets his votes?

when youre so hopelessly btfo and depressed that you cant even respond.

its ok, give it one week and you'll be over it and go back to shitposting about soros, msm, and "paid shills".

enjoy while you can. the alt-right will be remembered as a joke. you'll literally be ashamed of yourself 10 years later :,)

if your ancestors saw you theyd probably think you were a joke.

Mark Rutte because I agree with the VVD and he ran the nation very well in my opinion. I wanted to give him the opportunity to run our country after the crisis so he could govern without the stress of a slacking world economy and that of our own.

>not doing mental gymnastics and moving goalposts

Figured.

So was I right or what did you vote for?

The alt right doesn't exist, senpai. There is 9 ly nationalism and globalism.

Wilders because Islam needs to be removed from Dutch society as soon as possible.

Figured :)

Holy geez paco no need to get so defensive it's almost as if i had struck a nerve or something
>theyd
Its easier to type without tears in your eyes
ps thanks for a (you)

Oh. I dunno.

You guys could try living in reality for once instead of willing your memes into the real world for kek.

>hehe ur butthurt arent you... c-checkmate

these fucking digits but hes losing

It's amazing how issues like that can be created.

Just create an emotional issue. Mascerade it as something that actually needs to be fixed.

Boom

You're in. You can now fuck over your country and create policy to help the uber rich and fuck over everyone else.

throwing in my digits