Patrick Stewart

This guy comes up to you, produces his citizenship papers and asks you to join the rebellion. What do you do Sup Forums?

Shit, Picard looks older as Kirk now.

>"beam me up Scotty"
>"no"

Of course I would accept.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Its a globalist ploy ...they know that a lot of white men grew up watching him as a father figure

Of course. I'm going to get a list of names together, as many as possible, of my fellow rebels. Then hand it over to my handler.

Red pill him. Resistance is futile

>I want to become a member of your society to overthrow its government

lets just let in muslim extremists while we are at it

Do what we do best, assimilate him into the collective. Show him reality the way he has never seen it and the future.

How can you say no to that man?

"No. I don't do that."

Remember it's only bad if the foreigners influencing elections and governments are Russians

Report him for violating the prime directive.

>Captain, recite the prime directive.

Persona non grata.

Back to the UK with you.

wtf, i hate trump now

Where the fuck do they get these faggots to make Yorkshire look bad?

Oh for fuck sake not him too.

The list of people I used to like but now hate keeps growing.

He doesn't want to pay English taxes, so this is just his cover story to appease the cucks.

Good. The fucking SJWs have done more to encourage white consciousness and nationalism than any white nationalist in 70 years.

We owe everything to them. I'm actually starting to believe their meme about free speech involving islam is propaganda for Jihadists. And agitating Jihadists causes chimp outs, which help us, triggers more SJW redpills for whites, and brings out the jew.

Fighting us makes us stronger. We are the abyss. Children of chaos.

Sure if i can have US citizenship. You won't see me in the voting booth anyway Patrick.

I met him in London once. I've met a few famous actors but he was the only one who was genuinely really friendly we had a laugh about his sketch with Ricky Gervais. Surprisingly really down to Earth dude.

He was always an SJW. Star Trek would have been full SJW if it wasn't for the prime directive.

You just found out about Patrick Stewart being a virtue-signaling SJW? I mean, the dude's a literal faggot, for Christ's sake.

It didn't work with Bill Nye.

You really think I'm going to care when this guy WILLINGLY works with Seth McRuinedSundayNight?

Tell him Kirk was the better captain and had the better actor, even though I don't really beleive that. His political stances just irk me so much.