The though of Genocide makes me sick

The though of Genocide makes me sick.

But I want to live in a post-scarcity society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLUQFjoZ0ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill all niggers

what are you jews playing at?

Black genocide

Thought*

That's the thing, neo-liberals/neo-Nazi's want to kill Jews.

Venezuelans want to kill the ignorant (or something like that)

Philippians want to kill the addicts

I want to kill the corrupt like in the French Revolution...

Guess I just gotta get educate senpai. Like Tai Lopez & Thomas Jefferson...?

You can kill the corrupt all you want, but you are not going to kill corruption, you know that right? On the other hand you can kill non whites and forever rid the world of low IQ evil violent races, and ensure that the best and most virtuous race rules earth. I think that a realistic goal is better than nothing.

Is everything okay right now?

Are these dark times?

I want to manifest another Renaissance/Enlightenment. We really gotta watch our steps...

I don't know what movement is right anymore. Post spiritual journey.

>Hi I browse Sup Forums and everything is a conspiracy.

Well the neo-liberal wants to destroy the monetary system and give power to a higher form of equality (The technology) but that would require full control of the worlds resources and genocide.

(see TheZeitgeistMovement and Resource Based Economy)

What race are you mate? What is your opinion of race?
Also please tell me what's wrong with genocide that is not wrong with just killing an individual. And then tell me if you think that killing is ever justified.

I'm wait, with ethical background. Purist. I think that the mind oppresses all things, such as race. If we can free our mind of pre conceived cultural assumptions then we can destroy the false natives people have whom live in place the ghetto and don't get a job or educated because "this is a white mans world"

I don't know. I would much rather harmonize then kill. Though I realize many are not as well intentioned as I.

As a neoliberal wanting to bash the economic system and browsing too much Sup Forums in '13 I hated Jews.

Then I went on a spiritual journey and came back and my bosses are Jewish and are really fucking cool* so it's the deep rooted rage and love I have with them. I hate corporations and corruption but they are guiding me into a corporate path. But they've also helped me on my feet from nomadicism like you wouldn't believe.

*Gainesville, Fl

And what if a person, or a group(whichever is more comfortable for you) is biologically unable to develop his mind to such a point? Can such a creature exist in your opinion? What should be done with it?

I have to leave for my job soon.

I mean, like Thomas Jefferson, I firmly believe in Collective Conciousness. and I believe if we can undo the ego's pride and leave it at the door. We can move forward via forgiveness, but if one is too stubborn. then I will only feel rage. And when rage kicks in, I don't know what could happen. Especially if it's a collective rage.

You are talking about concepts that some races cannot fathom. It's also a very stereotypically white thought, to assume that everyone have the abilities that you do. Do not let exceptions break what you know the rule is, if you meet kind Jews or clever blacks. It's a trap and it is designed for empathetic people such as yourself.
It's not their fault, but it's also not your fault that you need to protect you home(whether it's culture, race or something else).

youtube.com/watch?v=PLUQFjoZ0ys have you guys seen this synchronicity between this song and kek. it blows my mind!

Genocides are unavoidable in a world with finite resources and too many people exploiting said resources. There will be bloodshed.

If you don't like history repeating itself you should spread word about a resource based economy. It would force the human race to drastically change its counterproductive way of surviving.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLUQFjoZ0ys have you heard the second song of kek the synchronicity is crazy. talking about the black clad legion

Imagine if for every Big Mac Commercial there was also a well funded ad promoted the ideas of why eating healthy is a good idea.

Imagine 50% all ads i.e. Time square were well funded ads that educate our citizens on random facts to make our society and "the masses" healthier.

Gotta go m8, ps. You're a troll.

Peter Joseph is a dark dark man.

and uses jealousy as a tool to back his already created movement.

I'm not a troll, I am 100% serious. Suit yourself. You believe in people too much and you believe that too many of the entities you see are people.

>The future it's not fun if I have to share it with niggers.

-The thread-

Existentialism anyone?

GUYS

GUYS

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not what I meant and you know it. Go to work

>But I want to live in a post-scarcity society.

No such thing.

So long as humans contain greed, so too, will they have scarcity.

If only the illusion of such, to maintain control.

damn this is getting good, but I must repart for the night. :/

>neo-liberal
Thats communism idiot.

>I want a post-scarcity society.

Not only is this not realistic because it's impossible due to the laws of physics, but it's not even something that should be desired.

Life is nothing without struggle. A post-scarcity society would be one where we all just lay in bed all day with an automated conveyor belt of food shoveled into our mouths because we're too lazy to do it ourselves. There'd be no reason to do anything. Sounds like an existential nightmare.

>Life is nothing without struggle.
Said by literally nobody with inherited wealth ever.

That attitude is a coping mechanism for people who have to struggle to survive.

>kill low iq people
>everyone becomes smarter
>corrupt people are much harder to catch

I'm watching you moshie.

No. Not what I meant. White people generally have a much greater ability to think abstractly, and thus to empathize, and thus to understand why crime is negative even if it benefits them individually. If you get rid of the others you will have a society which is both more trusting due to hegemony, and with individuals which are more trustworthy due to their race.