WE'RE CREEPING ON UP, BOYS!

198/388 districts

And the first place % keeps dropping.

>REPLY "GO WILDERS!" AND GIVE HIM YOUR ENERGY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

San Dimas High School Football Rules!

GEERT

WILL

WIN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Praise kek

>Drumpfcucks actually believe this

lmao. pic related

KEK WILDERS IT

Ahhhhh
Cap me

>FUCKING WITNESSED!!!!

GEEEEERT
KEEEEEEK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH SRUGE INBOUND

Checked. No way he can lose. Come from behind victory here we come

SENDING YOU ENERGY GEERT

Holy. Fucking. Quints.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DIE GLOBALIST SCUM

PRAISE KEK

CHECKED

PRAISE BE!

HOLY KEK

HERE WE GO

PRAISE KEK

GO WILDERS!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

PRAISE HIM!

GO GEERT

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

As they say " I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing."

PRAISE

GO WILDERS

Kek says you will die in your sleep tonight

>116844857

PRAISE KEK

GEERT WILL WIN

MEGA

MAGA

praise kek

GO WILDERS!

KEK be praised!

Hacker

CZECHOSLAVAKIA'D

KEK WILDERS IT

it must be the end of days , a leaf

GEERT WILL WIN. PRAISE HIM. PRAISE THE NEW UPCOMING 4th REICH

H A P P E N I N G

UK going hard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PRAISE KEK
FUCKING WITNESSED

Take my Energy!

Most auspicious

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT PLS!!!

GO WILDERS!

POWER OVERWHELMING

Forget it senpai. Kek does not exist and Wilders will lose.

You are all complete retards for actually believing in this Kek thing.

HE

WILL

WIN

BIGLY

KEK

WILLS

IT

France leaves the EU

I AM A #GEERTMISSILE NOW

GO WILDERS! KEK WILLS IT

TAKE MY ENERGY GEERT!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dream on

racism and populism got defeated once again, just like in 1945

we will never give in to your dark forces again

we need more europe
refugees are welcome in building this new europe. you racists are not,

PRAISE HIM

GEERT

WILL

WIN

HE WILLS IT

Geert's got this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE"RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

take my energy kek! go forth wilders, to victory!

He has not abandoned us.

TAKE MY ENERGY

Go Wilders!

CANT USURP THE GEERT

INCLUDE ME IN CAP

S H A D I L A Y \o/

GO WILDERS

SHADILAY

GO WILDERS!

GO WILDERS

Can someone explain why CDA (third place) has 20 seats, while PVV (second place) has 19 seats?

PRAISE KEK AND GO GEERT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

GO

WILDERS

GEERT
WILL
WIN

GO, WILDERS!

Can he still win?

PRAISE HIM MOTHERFUCKING HEATHENS!!!!! GEERT WILDERS IS A DISCIPLE OF KEK

>Geert
>win
Isn't Netherlands using proportional representation, a multiple winner system?

FUCKING CHECKED AND KEK'D

Kek em wilders!

GO WILDERS

Go on Geert, take my energy!

Kek Wilders it

KEK WILDERS IT

Who moving to maastricht bois?

GO WILDERS!!!

sure, just like bernie can still win

VLAGTWEDDE MURDERGANG

Fucking praised

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

CHECKED AND PRAISED

We got this boyzz

GEERT

MUST

WIN

HIM AND LE PEN ARE OUR ONLY CHANCES

KEK LO VULT

GO WILDERS!

GEERTS OF WAR

I want to believe

>no digits

Heresy is a crime, bong.

>still wanting Wilders to win in 2017
Are you guys retarded? Or do you guys just want to spam shitty Sup Forums-tier memes?

K E K
W I L D E R S
I T
S H A D I L A Y