ITT pictures that REALLY make you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APPrKNskn7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is this real

Never saw that one, so much for the giant explosion that killed that floor eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=APPrKNskn7Y

keep believing dinosaurs are extinct instead of just living in hollow earth and cant get out anymore because of the frozen entrances at the poles, the military over their shooting down pterosaurs that made it still out, and because of continents not being together anymore making them unable to just walk over them

> steam is so deadly!

well fuck, Kek wills the Saurian-Human War

S H A D I L A Y

Why are aliens laughing about water vapor?

checked
this is still only the peak of the iceberg i believe though

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

>>Laughing at a cheap energy source which provides energy to people who may not be able to afford alternatives.
>Not helping out the human race by providing us with their tech

Fuck these aliens.

notice the raining frogs and spurdo in the back? i believe we reached them.

Wow......s....so.......THIS..is........the...power...........of.........................misogyny.....

Nuke power is bad now?

I haven't seen my heart, lungs or my stomach either. So fuck off

>Implying this little fuckers didn't ruin their own planet
I'd wanna see how they laugh to my face, I'd fuckin destroy this green niggers

That's pretty clearly a coal plant

Demented burger, you can feel your heart beat and feel your lungs move when you breath just by touching your chest.

What can you feel your pancreas do?

and here i thought pancreas denial is just a meme to fill out gaps in those iceberg memes

The Pancreas Prophets are small in number, but as we swell with followers our message will gradually come to light.

We must show the people that the pancreas is a lie before it is too late.

We are not a meme