"I don't want a black history month. Black history is American history."

"I don't want a black history month. Black history is American history."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison
youtube.com/watch?v=7od1hMRjK88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unfortunately for you he is right, blacks are part of american history, you fucked up bringing them to America, now they won't leave

That he doesn't want a black history month. He believes that black history is American History.

WE BUILT AMERIKA N SHIET! EVERYTHING'S MADE OUT OF COTTON!

He meant stop treating niggers like they are apart from america and they'll stop being niggers. A concept liberals struggle with with all natives and minorities.

Holy shit you totally missed the point. He means that every month should be equal to all races. He means that every month should celebrate all races and their history.

Black history is America's history
Mongrel land whites are a minority so yeah he's spot on with that statement

It's also history that niggers enslaved themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Ellison

He was one of the largest slave owners in South Carolina and he was a Nigger.

Whitey didn't enslave them, Niggers enslaved Nigger and Whitey ended it.

Europeans couldn't even enter Africa due to them getting sick. They just chilled at the shores.

That by continuing to separate black history, to try to make blacks feel special, you actually help contribute to keeping blacks from being accepted as just Americans.

>T. dumb nigger

He means he doesn't need some special month just for blacks, one of the few blackd against the victim mentality of nigs, better make fun of him.

He means that we should stop treating blacks as separate from America. The division is bullshit and should end.

Also the (((interviewer))) asked him that without black history month, how "do you get rid of racism"

"Stop talking about it, you stop refering to me as a black man and I'll stop refering to you as a white man"

Morgan Freeman is often race baited and he never bites.

good on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=7od1hMRjK88

This is LITTERALY ALL THEY HAD TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignore race, don't embrace it. The history of black people in America is the story of America, cause anyone born in the U.S is a citizen U.S.

>it's been 70+ years and people are only just re-discovering what their fight was about to begin with

It's sad, really.

its great advice too.

Bless his soul.

That doesn't have to do with anything desu

blacks have been in the us longer than most white families.

what he means by this is that he doesnt want Liberals to make amonth of a year to remind black people that their history is separated from the americans and that it inculdes the compelte ownage where they were enslaved.

He just want blacks to melt into the normal usual american history where everyone suffered one way or the toher.

Even some chinese used to be salves in the Americas back in the days.

Morgan doesnt want a HIGHLIGH on black onwage. That's alll. Especially a month/year highligh of ownage.

The truth that a lot of super racists and white super liberals both don't seem to understand (or choose not to understand) is that black folks in the south (I can't speak for the rest of the country) can be pretty goddamned based. This opinion of his doesn't surprise me at all.

he meant its not bad to be a proud black american

He's actually pretty based for a demcocrat.

He means all the blacks need to stop with all this special needs bullshit.

>What did he mean by this
he means get over it you dipshit niggers.

Not really. Democrats have been wanting to keep the black vote. Make them feel special, and they get it. Simple politics really.

I don't even think they realized just how bad it keeps the blacks from assimilating. Just a side effect.

What is sad is how long it takes blacks to realize it. Morgan Freeman is too old now to help his people wake up to the truth.

IMHO blacks are to the Democratic party what the evangelical Christians are to the GOP. It's all pandering. It's just politics. Whatever. I know so many white liberals who have never met a black person and have no inclination to do so. I know so many Republicans who laugh at people of faith.

Meanwhile, Through the Wormhole went to discuss "taboo" subjects like transgenders and such. This guy isn't redpilled, fuck off.