Capture the Flag | He Will Not Divide Us

youtube.com/watch?v=vw9zyxm860Q

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12540406
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't realize any of this was going on. Holy shit!

Not knowing the long standing powers of autism on pol

I'm aware of their powers. I just didn't know what they were being used for. This shit is fucking great. Thanks for the hearty laugh, Sup Forums!

To think that all this would have been for naught if Shia had had the foresight to delay the stream an hour or so.

That video. Holy shit you weaponized autists are impressive.

They'd have figured out it was delayed with the car driving by and honking the horn.

Sup Forums has also tracked down ISIS training camps based on the position of nearby landmarks, which resulted in their droning by M'Bama

To me this is all just more evidence that the Bin Laden Raid was a hoax or that we knew he was there.

I had a thought, and was told to share.

The flag should be placed at a hidden location, and if found, Shia Labeouf's team wins!

As a prize, there could be a video in which some people apologize for their white privilege or something. And I know its going to be hard to find white people on Sup Forums, but the people apologizing should all be white men.

Or close approximations.

I hope he keeps trying, this is FUN!

I would auction the flag on internet

I love this timeline

can't wait for Season 4

Its beautiful. You guys are the best part of this timeline.
If only I could give something back by investing in Sup Forums bonds

>selling holy artifacts

>ID 404d

He will nut inside is

gay

When will the cuck just give up

LEGIT QUESTION FOR YOU AUTISTS

LEGIT QUESTION FOR YOU AUTISTS

why not use your autism for financial gain? there is a man named Forest Fenn who claims he buried 2 million bux in the rocky mountains somewhere and left a poem and a shitload of clues? I live 40 minutes away and have 2 months of supplies and would be willing to split the money with all of you autists.

Eat a dick kike

Lol watched this before i hoped onto /pol.

nice editing skills Op

>why not use your autism for financial gain?

Money does not bring you happiness, shit posting irrelevant bullshit does you fucking moron.

fuck yes
but us mere autists do not have money behind us to finance a livesream with a decent camera

are you two antifa? who doesn't like money? we could finance further escapades with the money gained. RWDS could become an actual thing.

No, they'd have figured it out by the astronomy step, since it wouldn't have properly matched up with the hour late timezone.

>implying autism could be focused for financial gain

great video

>divide the HWNDU flag into pieces
>geocache the pieces with clues
>Shia has to get lefty autismos to help him find all the pieces of the flag.
clues have to be autismo hard though.

How did you guys find the flag?

So is Shia going full meltdown or do we need to push father?

Did you watch the fucking video?

kek
what happend to the flag?

so who is Paul?

>are you two antifa?

Pretty sure you could tell if we were stop being retarded.

great video, but it's greatly embellished. The article in the greeneville diner was before the flag even went up. That's why we knew it was in greeneville. Then we triangulated based on planes flying over greeneville (not a huge sample size), then the honking, and someone spotted the flag.

Too bad we're using the power of weaponized autists to help this liar.

Oh another tidbit that the video didn't note, we managed to get to the flag without it being watched because we were posting false flags all night causing them to keep checking and calling the cops because we knew they were monitoring the threads and twitter. Eventually they got tired of checking and didn't even realize that the guy was taking down their flag when it happened.

They did it in rain man

Isn't there still a flag up? Locals here in Greeneville are saying it's still there, if it is I'll go meme it.

>bigly used as an adjective

discarded

kek

He's guarding the flag at night with a baseball bat, he's definitely full meltdown mode, we need to let him rest for a bit, let his guard down and then strike again. This time perhaps we should somehow hack the actual streaming site as a diversion.

Sup Forums wants YOU autist.

Give the flag to Trump

if this get, we will make this happen

Woah

I leave for DC saturdaybif someone wants to express ship it to me i have a White house tour on Tuesday.

This has been the best reality TV show of 2017.

[email protected]

Do we have some drone footage?

Absolutley fucking glorious.
Season 4 in the space or under the earth?

Sometimes I'm sad that I live in Eastern-europe. Everything is so quiet, there's no meme war here, ever.

Bump for this!

Make this happen!!
kek wills it!

>Checked

let settle this pol strawpoll.me/12540406

Finally, a video that summarizes perfectly how shit went down.

with great power, comes with great responsibility!

can someone give me a quick rundown on season 2 new mexico? i wasnt paying attention to that at all

This was up there with calling in airstrikes on ISIS

it for the lols

That would only help a few people, we need to heal the world; Make it a better place.

nigga no.the sad fact you want to do that is pathetic
i say we stream the flag in a hidden location with the flag changed to say he will cum inside us.

i thought the ruskies bombed them? did i miss another happening?

he wouldnt want to hide it in his ass because pol would still find it there and it would be very painful

wtf are you talking about. Sup Forums plans to drone in a bucket with mega hat. the ultimate destruction of shia mind will begin

I can imagine Shia waking up and seeing the bucket then unleashing a mighty REEEEEEEEE just before ramming his car into the pole on stream.

i want to know why they don't add a MP3 with snake eater or something with the bucket hat

Can someone please make a YouTube video of the fagflag being pulled down and our flag being raised with "star spangled banner" playing in the background?

For you.

Word has it Shia was spotted in New Orleans. I wonder if the next season of HWNDU is going to begin soon.

THE FROGS GUIDED US DO NOT FORGET

Oh shit, he used my pepe

Flawless Victory!

apparently Dick Masterson is trying to buy it off the guys who took it

>Sup Forums's Austronomy division

The real lulz is how much attention Sup Forums is giving to an otherwise benign installation.

You're awesome Sup Forums.

Operations like this make me wanna reroll American.

whichever one of you has the flag should preserve it forever. it is a priceless artifact in meme history.

or give it to trump. praise kek.

I really need to frequent Sup Forums more

this video is utter bullshit

2*(1+2) chan saw the greenville tweet before all the other shit. The weather pattern, astrology and frog sounds shit was useless distraction posted by fags that just wanted attention. The only useful posts were the flight pattern posts.

The honking guy, it was hopeful but useless at narrowing anything down. The honking guy and sharialawlz (who found the flag) are two different people.

Sharialawlz who found the flag with her husband, couldn't get the flag because the entire house went outside and called the cops on them for taking pictures outside their house. This is all because there was a spy monitoring the 2*(2+1) chan thread who alerted shia and the owner of the house

You can doublecheck everything I said by looking through the threads in the aforementioned chan.

you're a nice flag

>Trump receives it as a gift
>He is legally required to have it stored in the National Archives and then a Presidential Library for all eternity
>Until the end of time, a government building will hold Sup Forums's trophy of victory over Shia LaBeouf's insanity

Do it.

I love this, I demand another season!

6chan?

Don't be fooled, just posting from my yacht. I'm an Amerifag

I never did congratulate you autists on this victory. It ranks up there with the time /pol called in a Russian airstrike on a Rebel Syrian training camp.

No, Criplech@n. Du blechan. The place where those /leftypol/-Redditor fags came from with their commie general circlejerk. Circlejerk is generous though it's only like 2 guys and every once in a while one of their Discord buddies hops in after one of the 2 spams it in their #general or #furryNSFW channels enough.

Yes, the /leftypol/ Discord has furshit and futa NSFW channels.

Also HIROSHIMA REMOVE THE FUCKING FILTER REEEEEE

>tfw too autistic to make money
FUCK YOU BUSINESS KIKES
THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY IS A NARCISSISTIC EGO STROKING COMPETITION

>Cripplech@n
>2*(1+2)

I'm retarded

Is there a Sup Forums Discord??

We are simply weaponized autism.

That whole story should be a "wall of autism" memeball

>when you endlessly troll a b-list Hollywood star's cucky protest and he keeps moving it until he's watching a flagpole in rural Tennessee but that's not funny enough so you go full CIA autist and find and steal the flag using nothing but airplane contrails and the night sky and then you donate the flag to be preserved for all eternity in the library of the man he was protesting

I'd do it but I can't into paint at the moment

pic or it didnt happen

No fuck off Buzzfeed

we did it
Sup Forums has won yet another battle

we are unstoppable