Sweden: Cucked.
Austria: Cucked.
Canada: Dude cucks lmao.
Norway: Cucked.
Netherlands: Cucked.
Germany: Not a legitimate country.
France: The Daytona 500 of trucks.
China: 乌龟
England: Still importing trillions of muslims.
USA: "LOL WE R 8TH CIRCUS COURT WE BLOCK UR TRAVEL BAN LOLOLOL"

Lads, is there any hope left for the Western world, or has reddit finally succeeded where the communists failed?

Other urls found in this thread:

lfverkiezingen.appspot.com/nos/widget/main.html
civil-liberties.com/pages/prophesy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is like the star wars trilogy

A New Hope: Trump wins
The (((Empire))) strikes back: where we are now
Return of the Jedi-return of populism

The 21st century will be such a shitty century

were going to mars to get away from you fucks

Yeah but when you thin kabout it, by importing many, many bigly rapefugees, the new populism will look a lot like this:

How can we slam the door when our own race is trying its best to shut it gently?

I want a new right to take shape, but it looks like it may only be a trend that kids start to lose interest in after a few years, like radicalized social justice.

Race war now

When Brexit won I was finally feeling optimistic about Britain's future, that faded away after a few months as I realised that the (((Tories))) will keep winning elections and immigration will continue to rise.

Yes, it is doomed. Only God can save us now. He must show us a means to fight.

We're too far gone. The next century will make it so most western nations have minority European populations. The result will be civil war, the division of nations or a slow Euro genocide.

What gives you that impression, as long as the west keeps flooding itself with Muslims it will continue to react. At this point the only hope for Europe is Muslims get to the point where they are about 30-50% of the population. At this point a violent revolution will be the only option, even leftists will realize this.

>Violent revolution
>In Europe
What are we going to fight them with, teaspoons?

>China: 乌龟
>western world

Yes. But not how you think.

USA: cucked HAAARRRRRD

IT'S A SIN IF THAT SPOON ISN'T IN A BIN
>What gives you that impression
Oh I don't know...
lfverkiezingen.appspot.com/nos/widget/main.html
:'( You are not alone, my eternal anglo friend.

CANADA IS LOST

Where do Episodes 1-3 Fit into this?

Phantom Menace: ???
Attack of The Clones: ???
Revenge of the Sith: ???

assuming they even count of course, fug, forgot to add that.

I`ve never felt so hopeless.

If Le Pen loses ( and I know the chances are high) I will leave the west.
No country of for white men

When's the next Canadian election? Is there much chance of him being voted out?

In two years

>Is there much chance of him being voted out?
No, his dick is still being sucked. If he "saves" the pot legalization for his (n+1)th term, then that, along with his good looks, might guarantee him a few votes here and there. He is a progressive feminist who is a tolerant person, so the average Canadian has little reason to not assume that he is doing a good job and to dig even an inch deep to see the cuckoldry.

Fucking leaf, the nationalists are "evil" in star wars. Just watch that speech in episode 7. Most hollywood film is propaganda against us, so I usually cheer for the "bad guys".

Democracy was a mistake.

If he legalizes pot, no. If he doesn't legalize pot, he's gone.

As much as I like Bernier, I feel like the libs could campaign circles around his team. I wish we had a candidate for the cons who had persuasive skills like O'Leary and a platform like Bernier.

Please let this be true, leaf. I'm actually rewatching all the Star Wars in chronological order so this speaks to me very much.

actually you'd be surpirsed how based star wars is pre-disney, they incorporated flase flag terrorism into 1 - 3 along with the idea that the people with political power might just be extremely corrupt.

The illusion of democracy.

You cannot change a significant thing through the Western democratic political system.

How so? I am quite content to be honest

My city just became an sanctuary city,. I wanta drop the toaster into a bath tub

>China

>Western world

Oh Canada, never change.

>How so?

Tbh I just like the sith much better than the Jedi.

We arm you, we are good at that.

>Trump effect
Man, what reason does a Canadian believe that Trump will be hugely detrimental to Canada?

Phantom Menace: 9/11 and the increase in fear and security. Trade federation = terrorism.

Attack of the clones: The war on terror, Obama literally kills people with robots/drones just like the movie...sorta.

Revenge of the Sith: BLM, feminism, SJW's, etc control everything. Globalism = galactic empire.

Canada seems terrified of Trump.

Ignore the fucking courts, Trump! REEEEEEEE

He reinvest in our scientific community and education. Environment protection needed a good quick. Every Harper fucked he does the opposite. He might be misguided but he has a good heart and set a state of mind on the right path even he don't follow through on a lot of promises.

And how much is this costing you, with no end in sight?

It'll have to get really bad before white people start to wake up. We're probably looking at small enclaves of whites in 50 years doing their best to fight off the hordes.

>Phantom Menace: ???
Obama wins '08
>Attack of The Clones: ???
ISIS and the refugee crisis
>Revenge of the Sith: ???
Hillary 2016

>50 years

I taxes are nothing new. Besides a few refugee is a drop compared to military expense and health care. Oil isn't a durable source of income, Alberta is doomed.

I know that we're mostly scared of a phantom reason: Trump's "bigotry" leeching over to Canada, making us more bigoted. I can't think of any other reason why one would think that Trump would legitimately fuck us in the ass

>awkward faggot doesn't know how to shake hands with a real POTUS

Australia is literally not cucked

Realistically speaking, what other industries do you have?

He misses his buddy.

Notice the tip toe

2bh

2019. Fair chance of Trudeau losing but the Tories are just as cucked as the liberals. Mulroney was easily the second worst PM after Trudeau Sr.

And how is that going to work out if Trump goes ahead with the 35% tax for US companies operating in other countries?

Bernier 2019

→ #
McCain started a GLOBAL PROPAGANDA INITIATIVE and Obama snuck it into the 2017 NDAA
World War Meme
→ #
→ #
>Kikes propose bill to start Internet Thought Police™ agency, authorized to give tax payer funds to shills/CTR/JIDF.

Yes Canada has an internationally recognized aerospace industry. We have a lot of small growing tech companies growing be it in photonic or chemistry. Oil lobbying is keeping humanity down.

Why is china in there?

Yeah, I wonder..

>lets reduce immigration from 300,000 to 250,000
Better than what we have now but still shit.

that's not how you hold a flag

The Don is taking the case all the way to the Supreme Court if he has to
We will ban those filthy Mudslimes

Nuclear is the answer, there must be a total and complete purge of all things, start with the middle east.

>feet flat on the ground
What tip toe?
Most people lean in slightly when giving a hand shake.
>flag
Oh. I see what you're trying to do.

Oh come on, leaf. Australia is multi-culture af and full of gooks.

Nobody's gonna stop immigration to the first world, do you honestly believe numbers will drop to zero with Trump in the US?

Fight them all, do so carefully and hit hard and fast from the shadows, terrorize the terrorists, show them fear user, real fear.

>Welcome home voters

Camp of the Saints

Read about George Washington's "visions of America "
At valley forge
Entire world vs US as final battle
Very interesting goys

Worst case?
>Germany and Sweden fall to Islam in 5 years
>France falls to Islam in 5-10 years
>Canada falls to Islam in 10 years
>Problems in the US with Muslims coming in through the north border.
>Eastern European states leave the EU or tell them to fuck off. The former soviet countries don't tolerate Islam. If the former They *might* ally with Russia to remove kebab "enemy of my enemy "
>the other nord EU countries leave or try to. If they fail, they fall to Islam in 5-10 years depending on which one
>though Isis proper is defeated in 1-2 years
>if the swamp isn't drained by the time trump is out, soon as the next democrat wins, the US will be in the same position as the now Islamic states of France, Germany and Sweden

kanukistan owes USA Trillions in unpaid defense costs
we could gank yall by stopping trade, asking for cash

No, but Canada can't sustain those numbers. Despite what the leftists say about Canada having lots of room, we don't. Most of this country is a frozen wasteland and our arable land is being built up with ugly subdivisions. Not to mention the cost of housing, job shortages, and overcrowded cities. And I'm not even going to touch on the destruction of our culture via mass immigration and multiculturalism. Immigration needs to be reduce significantly if we want to see Canada improve.

>lean slightly
He looks like he's having a stroke and Trudeau is propping him up.

It's interesting given today's events
Imho

civil-liberties.com/pages/prophesy.html

yes we are truly doomed, but we can all take solace in that the true KANGZ will rule once we're all dead and gone.

Humanity will enter a new era of prosperity and peace.

>USA: "LOL WE R 8TH CIRCUS COURT WE BLOCK UR TRAVEL BAN LOLOLOL"
I love it when people get mad at courts doing their job.
It shows how little knowledge you have of what you are talking about.

I agree with all of that and all things considered, the most decent option is still Bernier, he also recently stated he wants to send back the illegals coming from the US

>projecting my wild imagination
I suppose, but still, I'd rather have a president that didn't try to suck every hairy muslim dick he saw than a PM who was out trying to convert others to the qu'ran.

Jap talking about debt?
Isn't your debt 300% of your GDP right now?

You shit eating hypocrite.

The hardest redpill for Americans is to realize they lost the cold war.

You know it's this kind of defeatism that pisses me off more than the situation. It's not only toxic but it's massively contagious also.

It's not even remotely near defeat for us. You just live too comfy of a life to think that you might have to lose some of that comfort in order to get back to our core values and identity.

Think of the shit men and boys in our age range were going through this day in Europe 100 years ago. It was practically hell on earth and the still fought, sacrificed and died for the sliver of hope that they could get back to a normal life.

We can still easily turn this situation around. Just stop shitposting online all day, be positive and most importantly proactive.

Because when that day comes, though those of us left will be few, the simpletons who have inherited the societies we build will be unprepared for the retaliation visited upon them.

In other words, it's easy for non-whites to conquer western civilization when traitors facilitate them doing so.

But fighting an enemy who is fighting you back is harder.

I'm telling you, when the monetary system shits the fan (i figure it can't be too long now) there will be civil wars and we will make quick haste of traitors and enemies.

Yeah the defeatism is absurd.

He increased his vote and will continue to grow.

WTF do you people want? A trumpening every month?

yes!!
we want to keep on winning!
legalize hand jobs with no government middle man
same with fuckin
end the NHS
lower government spending 99%
fire all all judges and lawyers
end all regulations
ban unions
ban marriage contracts from government
ban baby payments
ban welfare