Pol can't refute this

Checkmate racists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2ZjwUK3yEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Increasing the birthrate, you stupid fucking beaner. You know, reproducing? What humans have been doing for millions of fucking years?

Doesn't even have to be too high, either. Automation will ultimately replace the working class.

This. Instead of giving absurd amounts of money to illegals and """refugees""" why don't you give that extra money to your own people so that we can actually afford to have kids?

Me and my girlfriend of 4 years want kids, but we are only 24 and won't be able to afford them for at least 3 more years.

By Having kids?

Just increase retirement age proportionally to life expectancy.

The same guy who pays the migrants welfare

oh look it's another case of old people selling their young's future for pension bux

That's what they already did. It's been raised to 68 and will 70 by the time our generation can retire.

what a retarded line of thinking

>translation: i need 3rd world slave labor so i can continue with my standard of living

>These people who take more out of the system than they put in and are largely illiterate goat herders and boy diddlers will pay your pensions and drive technological advancement to the stars with their flying pyramid kangz tech

You think the Mexishits pay income tax at all?

Third world savages are really paying the pensions of all those Rhodesian farmers aren't they? Good thing they didn't lock the door to migrants.

It only benefits individual rootless faggots, too. That's what gets me is that any actual discussion of the real numbers and of who benefits from all of this is shut out.

How about we just kill Boomers?

Robots and taxes on robots.

>migrants paying taxes

/Thread
Pensions for public institutions should not exist period let alone the insane amount of people working in the public sector

Guess you'll have to get a job.

ROBOTS

Save enough money while are productive so you can comfortably retire

Nobody this generation is going to be able to retire. That's why the elites are pushing for a war to cull the herd.

Boomers who sacrifice the welfare of their descendants for pensions are failed human beings who should be shot.

Let's see. How about having kids or saving for your own retirement using a little nifty thing called compounding interest?

>Bolivia
Actually you should stop having kids.
Seriously.

By having kids and living on welfare?!

Invest in real estate or open a business, to be exact. Also, your children should provide for you if you're incapable.

>who will consume our welfare and keep the money flowing if the unemployment rate keeps decreasing?
ftfy

>3rd world immigrants will pay your pension!

its hard to believe people believe that

lame bait

B-but we have to wait 18 years before we can exploit future native taxpayers, we can import fully grown beaners and mudslimes right this second, and also like, fuck long term planning and shit.

Answer: all the legal migrants that took the place of the illegal ones.

>Checkmate
Yeah, there won't be money for your pensions, but there will ALWAYS be money for them (pic related).

They only do because they haven't looked at the data. We would in fact be better off if we had zero immigration of third world people for the last 40-50 years (or more if you're a bong).

This will only lead to disaster in a few generations

"Let's sell our country and destroy our culture for chump change! Then when we die Ahmed can have it"

That's like getting a reverse mortgage but instead of a house it's your country

you must get different migrants. Ours don't pay anything. They GET health care and early pensions because of traumas or other disabilities. Meanwhile pension age is being raised for us locals (74 is the goal, well, except if you are a card carrying member of the ruling class)

The kids ill have with your sister when I eradicate feminism

Are you guys really a cartel run Narco State?

Exactly. Providing incentives for married, working couples to have more children would have worked a lot cheaper and a much smoother social process. They wanted quick, cheap labour at the expensive of long-term gain except now any short-term benefits are running out. Who will pay the pensions of all these migrants once they get older? They're not paying now.

Do you realise how far is the 2000'?
Yep 17, it means next year all our issues would be solved.

This is why I find it hillarious how Pro-Immigration crowd claim they are empathetic
They are literally saying that want poor people from poor countries to pay for selfish white people , to work degrading jobs for degrading payment ("they do the jobs nobody wants to do")
Literally treating non-whites like slaves and non-humans while accusing the other side of exactly that

>Implying migrants pay taxes

Let's turn the country into a pyramid scheme!

This seem to be the problem.

When they realized that the population increase stoped, the currency couldn't adapt, making neccesary to introduce workforce.

You fucked, capitalism does it again.

>gas niggers
>save welfare money for pensions
>profit?

>marry young and a virgin
>have many hard-working white children
>look after grandchildren
>enjoy a long, comfortable old age

>ride the cock carousel till you're past even having a Down's retard
>men stop giving you money
>chug a bottle of cheap vodka
>slit your wrists in the bath

We will, like we do now. Most migrants here don't pay enough tax over their working life to even cover their own pensions by the time they're eligible for them, and that's ignoring the cost of their healthcare, schooling and subsidised childcare for their kids, various social services to help them integrate (in the rare case that they want to), etc...

And that's just the impact on government spending. There's also lower wages across the board as the supply of labour is increased, grossly inflated housing costs as competition for housing increases, and the pain in the arse of general overcrowding - in my city average commute times have doubled over the last 3 years.

Do you remember when Kelly Leitch tried to ask John McCallum about whether or not funding was going to be allocated to train new mental health professionals in order to cope with the increase in PTSD cases that would come from importing more Syrians and the cunt tried to shut her up by calling her a racist?

It really made me think, I wish more people would remember this.

>Mudshit migrants
>Working
>Paying taxes

>society is facing massive automation in the near future, which will eliminate unskilled/low-skilled jobs at a disproportionately high rate
>"our economy needs more people who mostly do unskilled and low-skilled labor!"

Fuck kikes and liberals for pushing this shit and fuck boomers for believing it

>Migrants are a foreign species who will pay for OUR social benefits but won't require others to pay for THEIR social benefits

migrants get old and get pensions too yknow

youtube.com/watch?v=v2ZjwUK3yEw

dude, run before the mossad get's you!!

Problem is shitskins don't work and pay taxes though.

Founding western economies on the premise of unbounded exponential growth was a bad idea. Nothing so stupid should go unpunished.

>We need a basic income because there will LITERALLY be 50% unemployment in 5y due to robots
>We need millions of immigrants to pay for our pensions & do menial jobs that Brits are too lazy to do

Every single leftist here

You mean the same people who are living on welfare we pay for?

reform the fucking healthcare system and industry thats a sham and fraud of a fucking industry permanently

Its funny because two years after the refugee crisis they did a study that said out of a million or so people, 30k had jobs. The rest were on state welfare. Good luck to the hollywood universalist utopians!

It's not some insurmountable obstacle or anything. We simply need to accept that our standard of living won't exponentially increase indefinitely and learn to live within our means.

Thats a pretty racist thing to say, OP

You are already seeing soviet style legislation in the west, where if the utopia gets denied by reality, you must pay heavy fine, death!

>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

well if we un-lock all our prisons of cia labeled deviants who are nonviolent drug heads.
pro tip : the cia miss labeled us all drug addicts so it can silence our young ahadd children.
let my people go israel.

Most migrants, certainly into Europe do not work, worse still.. They are in receipt of huge welfare cheques. So the pension funds are accusing being stripped to pay for immigrants.

Nice try though, up your game shill.

No one talks about how a billion people died for the sake of bored technologist's attempts at creating the fantasy world of Ian M Banks

* actually

Really makes you think about why people scream racist if you bring up figures like the increased amounts of crime and that places like parts of Toronto now resemble Detroit. Huh. Weird stuff.

>Checkmate racists

Really makes you think, kike!

selling out your blood, your children, your grandchildren, and your nation and soil to keep a Ponzi scheme afloat

>niggers contributing to the system

yeah, it really does.

Liberals display such a profound lack of self-awareness and critical thinking that it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't know what they were doing. Plenty of liberal Jews in Tel Aviv and outside Israel try to spread these ideas amongst us as well, so the idea that liberals are just fucking retarded tools of the elite seems to be more likely.

I hate baby boomers so much. I seriously do

It's like a swarm of crazy ants.

>Implying migrants pay enough taxes, if at all, in the first place

top kek

I've picked up on this and been baffled by it for a while. The biggest hole in the "Jewish conspiracy" is that there's a distressing number of Jews who would love to see Israel destroyed and even ones that flat out equate Israel to white surpemacy and Palestinians as poor oppressed people of color that have to overthrow them.

What do people with nothing to do "do?" They revolt. Jews trying to force their (((Bolshevik))) revolution shit all over again.

Better off you lived long enough to even think about a pension.

Migrants will work, take the money back home or send most of it back home (Since Business Owners find it much cheaper to pay them Under The Table, reducing tax income to the govt), then leave once the jobs start running out.

Either way you'll die, just you'll be able to die with people that understand your culture rather than live miserably in some cesspool of incompatible ideas/beliefs.

That and some migrant next door will be more than willing to stab you so they can rape your daughter while you watch if they were paid a lump sum higher than their current salary at Wendy's.

Automation will lower prices thus no reason for more labor.

PAY FOR BOOGIE'S HEALTHCARE

Paying welfare to shitskins the next 40 years so there might be a chance that the migrants are partially contributing in 200 years

Any expert praising migrants can confirm that it'll take atleast 5 generations to integrate them

The government. Everyone can get a nice government pension since the money isn't going to shitskin welfare

Since 1917 communist Jews and Zionists have been at each others throats

I get the whole love your parents thing , But why do Mexican parents think there entitled to half there children's check even if they don't live with them?

Who will pay your what? yo shit gone mutha fucka!
The 50 million babies that were aborted would have. Now reap what you sow fucking old people, lay down in the fire you pieces of shit.

>migrants
>pay

~high on their own supply~

Or maybe jews like Soros really do just want to see the world burn.

Pensions are a stupid fucking concept. It encourages people not saving up on their own. You are a literal retard if you are incapable of saving a few bucks every now and then so that when you retire you're not living out on the fucking street. For Christ sake, Boomers could sell their house and have upwards of $400,000 in savings, then move into an apartment and live out the rest of their lives forever. Plus, their kids take care of them.

Are you all insane? Pension my fucking ass. Someone's paying for your gold-plated retirement fund, you lazy communist slobs.

Yes but the taxes were sky high as a way of paying for this. It might have even worked, too, if we didn't have outsourcing, offshoring, and massive immigration of brown people who take more out of the system than they put in.

Money spent on migrants now can be saved for the seniors.

White people will have more children if white peopel can raise them free from niggers.

Productive East Asians who are already here* will usually have the same amount of children, TWO, but more of us will survive instead of being murdered by mudslime and niggers.

*if you must import people, east asian is best, but really, the west is full! Shut the door. The people back in China will sort it out when they have to, and probably colonize Africa on the way.

lmao good luck saving now that the liberals are raising the capital gains tax to 75%

>be baby boomer
>vote to enrich yourself with unsustainable government gibs
>mortgage your children's future by saddling them with generational debt
>poor bastards can't keep up or afford kids of their own
>spite them with hostile foreign invaders in a kamakaze gambit to keep the gibs
>profit

what happens when you realize infinite growth isnt possible

Maybe instead of taking so much money from your citizens, you let them keep more of it and engage in a nationwide campaign to encourage citizens to have more babies.

Good thing they rolled back the Tax Free Savings Account contribution limit, they almost let us get away with paying tax on our income only once.

Increase your birthrate if your country can't manage that pick the Smith & Wesson retirement fund. You don't get to destroy the country in the name of gibs.

It's nothing that (((propaganda))) can't solve.