If there are no races then how come non-Africans can't donate blood to Africans and wise versa?

If there are no races then how come non-Africans can't donate blood to Africans and wise versa?

Source: The Finnish Red Cross announced that they are looking for more donors of African origin because of increased African migration to Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger#Fertility
zh.clicrbs.com.br/rs/vida-e-estilo/noticia/2015/01/miscigenacao-dificulta-busca-de-brasileiros-por-um-doador-de-medula-ossea-4680698.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does anyone really believe there are no races?

That's what we're being told from left to right, am I not right?

I can't donate blood to my mother. I guess we're not the same race then.

Which one is the white guy, their all look DA SAYME 2 ME LOL

>American education
>(or a stupid nigger)

ALL ARE SAME FOR THE EXCEPTION OF SKIN COLOR

Yea, Yao Ming is much taller than these people. Clearly they are not the same race.

I think the only ones who believe that are lefists so stupid they fundamentally misunderstand their own side's narrative.

"Race is a social construct" is the new talking point for leftists in the West, it's about "critical race theory" (look up Noel Ignatiev for a horrorshow of white genocide ideology, he is a Harvard professor pushing this garbage)

The name is a little misleading I guess as it doesn't ACTULLY deny that human genetic divergence exists. I guess some leftists are just extra stupid and don't realize how retarded that would be to say.

It's a little more complicated than that user...

Niggers aren't a race, they're a species. Read the bible it says niggers are a beast of the field. Niggers aren't human, if a man or woman lay with a beats the beast and the human have to be put to death

that one chink is a genetic experiment

Don't be retarded, we can breed with them, we're the same species. We're only different races.

Well yeah, I mean first they cry about talking about racial differences and that there are no races and in the next sentence they cry racism and blame white people for this and that.

Yao Ming is a walking science experiment in heavy steroid and hormone use carried out by the Communist Party

Go get a bone marrow transplant from someone of a different race and tell me how that goes

Lions can breed with tigers
Assss can breed with horses
Niggers can rape humans and make mixed animal human babies

God calls them a beast of the field, God knows better than dumb scientists

>Lions can breed with tigers
>Assss can breed with horses
They produce sterile dead ends though. The genetic divergence is too great for actual breeding because they are different species, but just narrow enough to allow for sterile offspring, apparently.

This is not the case even between the most genetically divergent human races. A pygmy woman from the Congo rainforest can mate and produce fertile offspring with a pureblooded Native American.

>Niggers can rape humans and make mixed animal human babies
>God calls them a beast of the field, God knows better than dumb scientists
ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I can't donate blood to my mother either, and I'm from one of the whitest families ever.

My dad was A+, my mom was B+. I have siblings with A+ and B+. I am AB+.

I could take blood from any of them (or anyone without one of the super-rare bush bloods) but I can't donate to 99% of the population.

Exodus 23:29
I will not drive them out from before thee in one year; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee.

>beast of the field multiply against thee

How can a farm animal multiply against you? Wouldn't it be beneficial if you have many ox or cows?

Leviticus 26:22
I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate

>wild beasts who kidnap children, destroy your property, kill you and make you desolate

Hmmm... this sounds similar to what happened in South Africa and Rhodesia

Jonah 3:7-8
And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:
But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

>let beast be covered in sackcloth clothing
>violence in their hands

What beast will
1) multiply against you
2) make you few in number
3) kidnap your children
4) make your land desolate
5) wears clothing
6) has hands

THE NIGGER
THE NIGGER IS NOT HUMAN THE NIGGER WAS NOT MADE IN GODS IMAGE BECAUSE HE IS NOT MAN HE IS THE BEAST OF THE FIELD!!!
HE IS A BEAST AND BESTIALITY IS A SIN WHICH IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!

sub-species nigga.

Race is a social construct because it is solely a matter of the arbitrary perspective you have, that is, solely a matter of which arbitrary characteristics you want to place value on to link people.

I would agree that the boundaries are arbitrary, but the features themselves are almost always genetic.

Yea, I generally turn to fairy tales for answers to scientific matters.

You're no Christian.

Based on what?

It's not arbitrary at all. Your genetic lineage and cultural heritage have a huge impact on your life.

The bible is science, God created niggers he knows what a nigger is better than anyone else. It's a farm animal sleeping with a nigger is no different from sleeping with a horse.

Tell me why I'm not? Which beast of the field has hands then? The goat? The sheep? The horse? The cow? The pig?

Then it's the
>American education

Protip: It's not about the blood type, but about other properties...

Also: Read op again.

>Tell me why I'm not?
You've filled yourself up with hate and hold onto it.

>Which beast
The ape, you moron.

I don't hate anyone, I just think niggers and humans shouldn't mix the same way a crocodile shouldn't live with humans.
Do apes wear clothes?
Will an ape make your prosperous ways desolate?
Will an ape kidnap your children?
Will an ape multiply against you?
Will an ape make humans few in number?

Lions and tigers can produce incredibly sickly, but still fertile offspring.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger#Fertility

At work today coworker tells me of a Google study claiming white people would turn black if they lived in Africa for like 500 years. I told him it was BS.

People actually believe this crap?

What are you referring to then? I alluded to the other types, like U- and Duffy-. There are a few other things that could make it more complex, but I wasn't trying to write a medical thesis, and your OP was implying that ANY incompatibility is a sign of race divide.

There's many interspecies hybrids that are capable of producing viable offspring.

They believe we used to be apes too it's no surprise

just throwing in that "rob you of your children" doesn't necessarily mean kidnapping, but could also stand for killing them

So? You and your siblings probably look like your mother and father. A friend of yours and his siblings probably look like his mother and father. This doesn't mean your two families constitute distinct races.

That has nothing to do with the fact that creating racial distinctions is completely arbitrary. Arbitrary doesn't mean people don't believe them. It means their choice of distinction is no more valid than any other.

God says niggers are a beast of the field, I don't care what a dumb kike scientist says they're wrong God isn't wrong

I admit I didnt read your post before.

I still don't think it refers to Negroids or Capoids. More likely one of the Israelites actual rivals.

Fascinating.

There is one species that negatively effects humans more than any other, that's the nigger. Niggers check all the boxes it has to be a nigger everywhere the nigger is what the bible warns about happens. They're the beast of the field it's not a coincidence

Yeah, that was my point. My blood incompatibility happened regardless of the fact that we're from a pretty homogenous line. (My ancestry goes to England, Denmark, Scotland, etc. on both sides)

I misclicked, I wasn't trying to reply to you.

Daily reminder that negative blood type is demigod lineage. Hardly any nonwhites have it and those that do have it because of mixing.

Rh negative is the most underrated redpill on the planet today, and the only people who talk about it are gooks.

Saying race is a social construct is like saying different types of trees are a social construct.

it's technically true, but it's just being stupidly obtuse. There are real, objective differences that we can all observe among different human populations.

Sorry

I didn't think it worked like that... what are some others besides ligers?

>creating racial distinctions is completely arbitrary
Pygmies probably evolved to have their short stature thanks to their cultural habits of living isolated deep in the undergrowth of the jungle. They are the most genetically divergent human population. During the Congolese civil war they were hunted like animals and cannibalized by the Congo's majority ethnic group, the Bantu, who see Pygmies as subhuman and keep them as slaves to this day. All of this (in my opinion) the inevitable result of the Pygmies cultural isolation in the Congo and their most defining racial trait (diminutive size)

Genetic divergence (or admixture) is real and has a real effect on human populations, however arbitrary the individual or cultural interpretations of it may be.

God I hope you are just being the ironic shitpost leaf.

I never shitpost the bible is 100% true

> how come non-Africans can't donate blood to Africans and wise versa
They can you illiterate fuck.
Transfusion and transplant medicine is based around 20 factor that are not tied to race but how the cells of each group evolved. Certain groups of white people typically cannot donate to other white people because of this. Asians to whites, etc etc.

Stop trying to inject (hehehe) your ideology into everything and actually learn about it first you mongoloid.

The differences are real. Deciding to use those differences as the basis for categorization is completely arbitrary.

Biologists quibble over categorizations ALL THE TIME. And we're not trees. Our social categories define the relations we have with one another, so it is worth understanding the way we define them.

Yao Ming was selectively bred like an animal. Comparing him to those other chinks is like comparing the mice they use to grow ears to the mice in your garden.

Why are finnish mongoloids so fucking stupid? Please genocide us.

Bears, crocodiles, frogs, bees, fish. If you're looking for actual examples the only ones I can remember of hand is grizzlys and polar bears. I'm sure if you google something like fertile interspecies hybrids you'll find a complete list or something.

Cheers

but Finland has highest IQ in Europe

>thinks IQ means you are clever
you know what other mongoloid nation has a really high average IQ?

They just lie, chinaman lie about everything

what the fuck is that thing

Kek wtf?

probably a deformed child

In Brazil we are having problems for finding compatible medula donators because of miscigenation. I will go back to italy (my granfathers and grandmothers, from both sides, are from Sardinia).

zh.clicrbs.com.br/rs/vida-e-estilo/noticia/2015/01/miscigenacao-dificulta-busca-de-brasileiros-por-um-doador-de-medula-ossea-4680698.html

beautiful painting, saved