White man offers to pay for two black men's meal; gets beaten to a pulp and robbed

White man offers to pay for two black men's meal; gets beaten to a pulp and robbed.

nypost.com/2017/03/15/man-in-critical-condition-after-chicken-joint-beatdown/

What do you make of this, Sup Forums?

I won't lie; as a white woman, this kind of affirms that sexy badboy nature that you see in black men... Getting with a black guy is like riding a lion. You know you're in for the time of your life, no matter what.

Made me chuckle. White """ men""" better learn their place in this modern world. They're at the bottom of the food chain.

death to whitey
fuck those cucks in the ass
fuck them in every possible chance you get

white women belong to us colored men
fuck micro penis whitey cuck, their women are our fuck toys, and our sex slaves WILLINGLY hahahahahha

tits or GTFO bitch

Cuck got what he deserved

>I won't lie; as a white woman, this kind of affirms that sexy badboy nature that you see in black men... Getting with a black guy is like riding a lion. You know you're in for the time of your life, no matter what.
Subtle

>robbed
Didn't he offer to pay for them? He got what he wanted.

>as a white woman
SHOW TITS
H
O
W
T
I
T
S

I've killed 4 white women in 2 years across the continental U.S. Does that turn you on slut?

You cheeky basterd

Pay for the chicken, earn a kickin'

youre not a white woman, youre a white man LARPing as a white female because youre a little vagina of a flower that wants to express your feminine side and love for black penis, because we all know women in general are going to out of all things, come to Sup Forums to you dickless losers to tell you all that she rides guys like a lion and im a big slut for black guys - but it sounds more like you as a white male stirring the pot like a jackass . try harder buddy

>Getting with a black guy is like riding a lion

Yeah, you get killed.

This and checked. Based Leaf

confirmed nigger?

Niggers are subhuman, we have known that for hundreds of years.

Checked! Damn. Kek is blessing the truth in this LARP thread

When did black guys become so violent without reason? Must be because they live in poverty.

Lack of a father figure.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OOOOHHH FUUUUUUUUUCC

i seriously do not get people like that. that really makes me mad when i see shit like that.

Wow the shills are actually getting better. This thread is basically unreportable.

Well done I guess. Thanks for ruining my community just like real life.

Sage.

>Getting with a black guy is like riding a lion

You're correct, in that you'll become the prey every time and be fortunate if you escape with your life.

Niggers need to be gassed, and LARPing libtards should be hung in the public square as a warning to others to not follow retarded ideologies.

White cucks should be beaten and humiliated more often.

Cultural enrichment is the greastest red pill.