He fucking lost and Sup Forums was humiliated once again. Reality has a liberal bias

He fucking lost and Sup Forums was humiliated once again. Reality has a liberal bias.

the time is up white man

>Trump
>Brexit
Get fucked son.

He didn't lose.

The election was stolen in broad daylight.

>MUH DRUMPF
>MUH BREGGFAST
Both horrendous failures along with Geert Wildrumpf

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>a leaf

>mfw Geertkins/Drumpfkins thinks that a mystical god frog will allow Wildturd win the Dutch elections...

Face it, the age of the white man is coming to an end, soon tolerance and multiculturalism will be the future we deserve.

All his other policies were liberal though, and Islam is a strong threat to liberal values.

>A

top kek

>multiculturalism will be the future we deserve.
Indeed.

I can't wait for the cockroaches to shit on your smoking ashes.

Scusami,ma il PVV ha già perso?Oh, giusto.Le elezioni non sono ancora terminate.Infatti sono usciti solo i primi poll.Non essere in testa ai primi poll conta come sconfitta?È questo quello che stai dicendo?Perché se stai dicendo questo ti posso assicurare che non è vero.Perché dovresti fare questo topic se le elezioni sono ancora in corso?Il PVV sta ancora prendendo voti ora e loro sono stati il miglior partito politico per i bianchi in Olanda per quanti anni fin'ora?Loro sono contro uno dei più cucked partiti politici in questo paese che per caso sono in testa perché stanno prendendo energia dai turchi e dai sinistroidi in un giovedì notte delle elezioni.Ma sai cosa? Loro fanno sempre schifo Il PVV è il miglior cazzo di partito nel continente,loro hanno preso 15 seggi nelle ultime elezioni e avrebbero vinto se la cultura cuck non fosse stata così popolare.Forse dovresti stare fottutamente zitto prima di creare delle topic così ritardate come questa.Lo sai perché?Perché tu ne sarai imbarazzato quando il PVV vincerà e qualcuno bumperà questo topic.Oh guarda qua, il VVD ne hanno predetti solo 31 mentre alle ultime elezioni ne avevano 10 in più.Sei fottutamente ubriaco?Sei ritardato?Sei autistico?Tu sei un fottuto idiota e tu non dovresti mai più creare un'altra topic su questa board e sono fottutamente serio.Ho quasi la sensazione che tu sia il solo a creare tutte queste KEK topic perché tu sei un forcio che ci odia a cui non piacciono le persone bianche perché loro sono meglio.Vaffanculo, cerca di esser bravo a qualcosa nella TUA vita e poi forse prova a trollare quei fottuti partiti politici in questa board, come se me ne freghi qualcosa.È semplice individuare i tuoi thread ora, sei un ritardato.Sempre a fare stupida merda come questa.Perché non cerchi di essere un buon poster?Solo per una volta?Per una volta mella tua fottuta vita prova a non creare topic come questa.Questo è solo per te, sbaglia sempre correttamente.Fanculo.Non sei nessuno

What is this like the 20th god damn thread from Obamaleaf tonight?

You are a shame to the Canadian nationality I am an aboriginal. give the land back please.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

he lost ;)

>Trump
Didn't he have to defeat ISIS in 30 days and ban muslims? Cucked by courts.

>Brexit
Now Scotland and Ireland want out of UK.

SINGLES CONFIRM LE PEN LOSES NEXT!!!!!

That cuck is an admitted jew monkey either fucking way, fuck him

Brexit and Trump only happened because people didn't take it seriously and thought it'd never happen. The world is awake now, nobody stays home and doesn't vote because you omnicidal fuckers are threatening to completely destroy our way of life and have shown that a significant minority of the population is actually dumb enough to go along with you. People are taking you seriously now, which isn't going to be good for your factless, hateful ideology.

>Trumptards

Trump is the best success we've had. The ban is going to be implemented after it gets to the supreme court.

This. We're going to make Nazis afraid again. Every single election worldwide will be won by liberals from here on out. It's going to be so fucking beautiful.