There are facists on this board

>There are facists on this board

Fucking cucks, Sup Forums is a libertarian board.

Amen brother we got invaded by stormfaggots

Sup Forums was mostly libertarian for the longest time.

Fascism is inherently a flawed political system that implies the human mind is malleable and the state is able to control and dictate the moral attitude of its people

A Fucking Leaf

Losertarians can suck my cock.

Stay mad, leaf.

White nations for white people.

Libertarians still exist?

>Sup Forums was mostly libertarian for the longest time.
This is the biggest lie, even a stereotypical /new/sman was a caricatural Fascist.

>Fascism is inherently a flawed political system that implies the human mind is malleable and the state is able to control and dictate the moral attitude of its people

Funny how that describes American libtards

Daily reminder that libertarians are like communists except their ideas are so bad people don't even give them one chance.

The word Cuck is meant for people that like to support policies that benefit immigration and globalism.

Entering a dark state now.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

I used to call myself a closed-border Libertarian. Now, because of Gary Johnson, I have to call myself a classical, closed-border Libertarian. The description is getting too long, so mostly I just say I'm a single-issue voter: less government. It's easier.

The word cuck is a buzzword used by alt-right faggots as a way to dismiss opinions they don't like. It's the right-wing equivilant to "bigot".

>buzzword used by alt-right faggots as a way to dismiss opinions they don't like.

Wrong.

People come here, probably gets called a cuck, but their opinions are challenged. As soon as someone makes a good argument, cucks run away.

It's easier than typing "You suck Hillary Clinton's big government cock".

Lolberts are just overspill from r/thedonald.

Pol was ALWAYS a fascist board, is CURRENTLY a fascist board and will WILL ALWAYS be a fascist board.

Cappies are just as bad as commies, and need to be placed in camps.

Yeah fuck capitalists i love the state forcing me to serve niggers

Why were you in prison user? I would like someone to talk to, too.

I'm in university age and most of the people around me are rabbid liberals so I don't have many friends.

Smithian Libertarian is probably the way to go since it doesn't trigger the "muh helicopter rides" crowd.. Hoppe was just taking things back to the Scottish Enlightenment, Smith's philosophy was only meant to apply to Christendom as it then existed. Before religious toleration physical removal was an unnecessary concept, that's why he didn't spell it out more clearly.

Yeah fuck strong government I don't give a fuck about borders and laws and shit I just want meth

You are all wrong newfags.
"A man who likes watching his wife/ girlfriend fuck other guys."
straight from urbanfaggotry. And guess what, its right.

Extreme political views bring extreme retardation with them. Right = Left.
You are both sucking someones cock.

Nope, it was a Celtic philosophical movement hijacked much later.

tell me more, schlomo!

>no Douglas

feelsbadman.png

The Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu 600BC is said to be the first Libertarian thinker
"Without law or compulsion, men would dwell in harmony.”

>He was jew
NO FUCKIGN WAY HWO DID U KNOW ?
>user posted pic of jew
>He MUST worship them.
Stop being brainlet.

Reeeeeee! Out! Out! Stormfags, get out! 1488 is retarded, the JQ is retarded

sup JIDF

Did they kill him? If you want a monolithic group of collectivists, China's pretty close.

>1 post by this ID

I don't think his death was recorded

After WWII Chiang Kai-Shek was fresh out of helicopters, that was basically what happened.

Libertarianism is a Jewish scam to convince people that letting Jew-owned corporations and banks run amok and destroy the country, while exploiting its people with no regulation (and the state being unable to do anything about it) is somehow a good thing.