Where is your right leaning kike tool now? Sup Forums BTFO once again TOP KEK

where is your right leaning kike tool now? Sup Forums BTFO once again TOP KEK

suck it kanker dutchmen

Dutchcucks no match for the Ottomans.

oh Sup Forums was retaking contantinople and declaring deus vult just a few days ago. I don't see many dutchcuck flags today

they're probably disappointed that their algerian mutt kike tool is not elected. it's okay dutchbros, maybe next time top kek

keep talking mate
if you were in my country or close enough to kill i would gladly do it roach

Shut the fuck up. They kicked your arse at Gallipoli.

Sup Forums BTFO by turkroaches

kys sandnigger
the only people who actually like roaches are roaches and sand niggers
so go and blow yourself please

you already tried once 100 years ago. remember when you were used as pawns by anglos? thrown away like worthless toilet paper? now the kanker cucklets know how you feel (except how it feels like to stick it into a kangaroo)

Hundred percent Anglo, chink

>you already tried once 100 years ago
i wasnt alive 100 years ago

Neither were the men that tried

Sup Forums loses most of the time, and wins only rarely. Keep in mind the reason most Sup Forums types are so full of hatred and racism is that life has generally crapped on them.

you do realise your not going to be able to stop us killing them when it happens mate
i wouldnt get in the way

Why would I stop you? I'll be joining in

t.edgy teen

Even their fellow sandniggers don't like them. Turkey is like the Quebec of the Middle East.

butthurt bogan can't handle the bants. You gonna cry? Lmao, neck yourself poof

thats roach tier bantz mate

top kek

Sup Forums loses all the time but they don't realize it. they elected a kike tool as potus, they mistaken brexit as their own victory while it was just beady eyed anglos abandoning the sinking ship. I can hardly see any difference between a weak jawed pencil armed Sup Forumsack and a normalfag ledditor these days desu

I'm only taking the piss mate. Churchill was a cunt for what he did to your lads.

He was a piece of trash in general

b-but r-remove kebab right guys??

Get yourself a nice dutch mistress, you deserve it.

Long live Turkey

Fuck white people

Wheres a can of raid when you need it?

I think it's mostly social recluses without many real life friends and Sup Forums is something that keeps them going.

DESIGNATED

>Roachposting

Don't despair my genocidal brothers

did gook moot range ban kankerland? I had guaranteed (you)s from them just a couple of days ago. I don't understand wallahi

>Roach

You vermin deserve a meme jihad