Looks like we have lost Holland to the sand niggers

Looks like we have lost Holland to the sand niggers.

F

F

F

F to the dutch fags

No, there are still way more white people in The Netherlands as a proportion of the population than there are in the US and somehow we're still considered salvageable via Trump (Although I don't particularly agree with that part). They're probably going to move to the right, they're already one of the most clasically liberal countries, authoritarian Islam isn't really viewed positively there.

F

oh honey.

it's lost, pay you respects and move on.

F

F

Pic related, Geert's party is now in second place.

Stop shilling.

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

when is next election?

4 years

>6678▶
>Looks like we have lost Holland to the sand niggers.
F

election? you mean when a caliphate is installed after the government collapses?

whose that their sand nigger leader?

I think it will be earlier. It's a difficult coalition to form.

>4 years
fug, I hope le Pen and other anti-EU movements can succeed enough to prevent your total destruction.

F

no, the candidate who promised to de-islamize the netherlands, but lost

RIP,

We'll never forget you goyz, not everyone can be as cool as burgertown.

You'll soon be turned into an inbred sludge, unless a race-war starts which, from the looks of you guys have been too castrated to start.

S to spit on grave

I want you fucking toothpastes to give pic related a good deep look. This is the future of your non-country. And you deserve all of this.

Your woman will choke on the muslim cock. Your men will be dragged around the streets and killed with swords. The most miserable guetto in Somalia will look like paradise compared to what Amsterdam will be in 20 years. You'll cry desperate for help and the EU from their tower of Babylon will pee on you.

I thereby let Sup Forums know that I am chanelling all my remaining meme magic (what wasn't wasted on this pathetic excuse of a nation) to cast a CURSE on the Netherlands.

The fucking toothpaste won't get away with this. Day of the Brush when?

>people actually thought that kike shill would win

F

Goodbye Netherlands, I'll miss you

Oh look, an unimportant country had an "election". Who gives a fuck? All of Europe will burn when we nuke it anyway before Mars colonization.

ohh nigger monkey show a little respect for the dying european nations, portuguese speaking hue dinho

F

Well America doesn't have much better prospects sadly.

And then you flood Mars with alien refugees

We need to add the Netherlands to the travel and immigrant ban. Can't have their shitty politics immigrating to the US. Looks like Surinam is your only place to run...Praise KEK!

Preach on brother. Eurotash can get fucked, even Trump said he wouldn't take nuking the EU off the table.

it's true

F

fugg i was really hoping to tour europe before ISIS destroys all the cool old stuff.

>This

Apply for US Citizenship and buy a firearm when you get here.

Join the future of the White Master Race.

welp

Bump to the extreme this is beautiful

That's a good idea, we should fast-track people who want to be american patriots

F

Not surprised... he rarely had threads with digits. But the fight continues. Le Pen must win.

Well said

Netherlands, ye be cursed.

Not as bad as leftist making it out to be. It's just getting started. The trend is irreversible at this point. The Left must burn.

Geert was actually a legit raving racist, unlike Trump. He's pretty much a real version of what the media tried to portray Trump as.

HE'S WHAT YUROP NEEDS

HE LITERALLY CALLS ISLAMISTS SCUM IN MEDIA INTERVIEWS

THE YURO ISLAMISTS WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF FOR CRITICIZING THEM BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY OWN THE PLACE

HE WON SEATS THIS ELECTION, THE FIRE RISES