Where were you when Trump was confirmed to be a white nationalist?

Where were you when Trump was confirmed to be a white nationalist?

Does this fucking homosexual ever shut up about Trump? He has his lips on his dick even more than Bernie.

McMuffin needs to find another job.

I wish he was

in a different timeline where no such thing ever happened.... I am still here

dare you to reply, OP

This dude is such a joke.

Literally who? Isn't this guy's name an item on the value menu at golden arches?

>implying being a white supremacist is a bad thing, basically stating that you prefer niggers and jews over white people

>white nationalist

I'm so tired of getting shit on in the media every day for not being diverse enough that at this point I wish he was just so I knew someone in power didn't hate me simply for existing.

Lying is not an impeachable charge.

This Mormon holier-than-thou CIA prick needs to taste Pence's lightning

Wait, is that *not* the guy from The Kids In The Hall?

Suck it McMuffin.

this guy needs to wind up in a ditch somewhere

Kevin Mcdonald

>hwndu was in tennessee
>shortly after, Trump makes a speech there

This has to mean something

Barron was there to take down the flag, Trump decided to stay and plan a rally

McMuffin loves the brown cock.

That looks like the class of my 13 year old daughter

>That looks like the class of my 13 year old daughter

Sex ed?

>chanting "USA" is wrong
>we should openly hate our country

I wonder sometimes whether these people take themselves seriously

>Chanting "USA! USA!" is bad
Don't you people have been doing that once a day since always?

>Chanting USA! USA! is now promoting white nationalism
>America = white country confirmed
That settles it, niggers OUT

If I chant USA! USA! USA! Am I white nationalist now?

REEEEE get out nazi scum!!!

Where was I? I was praying to God that this would happen at the time of this tweet. Thank you, Jesus for answering my prayers!

Here, I fixed it for you

>Patriotism is racist

No

Nigger looks like Derek Carr

At work, the same place I was when it was confirmed that Egg McMuffin is a Deep State operative who works directly against actual conservative interests for the sake of his handlers while making a total fucking ass out of himself on a daily basis.

>only in America would you find such idiocy

This guy is terrible.

Yeah wtf?

[Just win baby]

If McMuffin could like shut the fuck up or something, that would be great.

He's ultra tsundere for The Trump.

> You vs. the Kevin MacDonald your girlfriend tells you not to worry about

>doesn't put up a quote. Just makes a generalization

>Where were you when Trump was confirmed to be a white nationalist?

Good, then I'm glad I voted for him. Almost voted for Hillary because she's the only one who actually came out and said niggers were the biggest problem.

>MUH VALUES

Does he mean the values of the nations that was founded by the guys who didn't considered niggers people and whose first post-independence war was to kill muslim invaders?

Ok, I'm curious fellow burgers, if "they" got what they wanted, McMuffin included, what would we do? Be ashamed of our country? Ban our flag? Never speak about America even though we live in it? What is the end game here? I need a quick rundown.

he does lol

>if "they" got what they wanted, McMuffin included, what would we do?

>not the values of our nation
Says who?

>What is the end game here?

kill/breed out all white people so they can run the world

white people have historically been the only people who have opposed "them"

What polocies is her refering too?

I should build a time machine so that I can watch the Founding Fathers beat this faggot to death.

I want it to be true too McMuffin

>Being drunk on a Wednesday

St. Patrick's Day is on Friday

>tfw you will never see Patrick Henry and Samuel Adams kick commie ass

They hate nationalists because only nationalist states respect the sovereignty and boundaries of other nations. I've never heard a white nationalist demand unfettered entry to colonize non whites. We don't hate Mexicans because wed be subject to their laws in their own country. We don't hate jews because they want a homeland. We don't hate blacks. We don't hate muslims. What we really fucking hate is being denied the dignity to peacefully coexist on equal terms like as if we're the only humans that exist in a world of eternal purity until the 16th century.

Most people here, even the non whites, know this. They can admire Europe's people and their legacies. They know it is going to end with them.

cia mormon kike needs to be purged

why are shitskins and jews so afraid of white nationalism?

Him, McCain and Graham need to be tarred and feathered

We should bring back tar and feathering

>Most people here, even the non whites, know this. They can admire Europe's people and their legacies. They know it is going to end with them

this. i thinks its why almost everyone on the board , white or nonwhite is for nationalism in white countries

Europeans pretty much built civilization and if they die we're pretty much fucked. even more so if islam takes over

marco jewbio was a part of it too, and i don't know who's on the left but probably a non-elected, government-installed kike

Oh I could think of plenty more. Rick Wilson is always first to come to mind.

This is a joke, right? Surely nobody actually believes chanting 'USA, USA!' has anything to do with white nationalism, right?

Besides, if you're white, why would you speak out against white nationalism unless to cover your ass?