GET FUCKED NAZIS. WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU AFRAID AGAIN

GET FUCKED NAZIS. WE'RE GONNA MAKE YOU AFRAID AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
elsevier.nl/nederland/achtergrond/2017/02/nederland-wordt-voller-armer-en-islamitischer-460377/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't want to start a fight with those you consider Nazis, do you leaf?

You remembered what the Nazis did, right? It's best not to fuck with the eagle.

>You remembered what the Nazis did, right?

Yeah, They lost

...Didn't they get the Germans to say about themselves that they're the best at dying? Didn't they lose a war badly? Didn't they lose millions of their precious blood, a lot of their land, their independence?
I mean they literally got split in two for almost half a century.
Their leader blew his own brains out.

So i suppose you're right: We should remember that they are absolutely fearless and will take their failures to extreme levels without ever being afraid to deny the consequences; they are the marmots of humanity.

Yet everything they have worked for, everything they said, it lives on. Just not in fucking Germany.

How did ww2 treat you swampkraut?

Not sure how to reply, do you?

You don't win wars because you're the good guys, that's some 12 year old rationale.

You are correct.

Problem is now you Germanics are going to get slaughtered by the US when we decide the chaos going on in Europe needs to stop.

Fuck leafs shitposting again

Didnt you surrender in like a week?

Wow, a minor hiccup in the fucking Netherlands. Meanwhile Trump is leader of the free fucking world, and Britain has rejected multiculturalism via Brexit.

I think we're gonna be alright. LePen don't matter either. If we can, great. If not, whatever.

Yeah, so what.

Nazis lost plenty of times, but the ideology still lingers like a benign tumor. You can't get rid of us same way we can't get rid of you.

Stop the #Naziphobia and learn to live with some diversity in your isolated little world.

What's the matter Jamal, did you basketball deflate?

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Netherlands is fill of pompous, smug, holier than thou cuckolds. Not surprised at this election to be honest.

We made a mistake ever liberating these faggots. Or Europe in general.

What do you get from this leaf? Satisfied trolling us because drumpf won, now that geert lost you thought you trolled us, think again leaf. your country is currently inviting hordes of shitskin and muslim animals to force you into your submission, raping and plundering kids, and yet you sit here shitposting like a faggot, i see, your country is a bunch of cucks and faggots who just love to the right getting btfo, its not funny because the right are the solutions to your leftist retards that got your country and their shitty diversity programs into the mess. Importing animals to replace your population is mistake. Geert was trying to prevent it, and you thought he was a nazi? Nazis makes you proud of your country, and you are ought to be ashamed to let someone else from another nation and is of low IQ take it away from you, a shame. You did not contribute to anything worthwhile rather than trolling those who'd probably are gonna ignore and sage your posts, so yeah I;m not afraid, fucking leaf

nazis were playing by the rules too much last time
hopefully this time there will nothing but blood-starved savages with no regard to human life

Simple post best post

Good thing im in the far north so i dont have to deal with any of the shitskins

>Sup Forums turds admitting that trump is the nazi/racist vote because all day when some one mentions racist fag "geek wilbur" losing, they all go so what we still have trump

get rekt kek

>gook wilderbeast will win 7777777777

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>Sup Forums turd

That's not a nice thing to say about yourself.

It lives on as a memefrog and half-assed president on the other side of the world, in a country whose only defense against its ineviteble decline was its nonstop propaganda-mediastorm. Which said president has undermined tremendously.

I swear i'd be worried if the country had much left to wield but in your case the great leader has come too late to reap the benefits of what succesful forebears built as Hitler did with German's industrial might and Prussian military.

Excellently all things considered, you may remember working for us exterminating the natives in Indonesia under our command?
Unlike the Anglo's we do know how to treat insurrection.

But since then we've grown excellently too, and have benefitted nicely from the growth of plenty of others while still wielding large parts of our old colonial might in the form of international companies.
So, while the war was bad the aftermath really wasn't, one of the perks of winning i suppose.

No one was speaking about good or evil, they were simply incompetent; it's about the war and not the battles after all.

Yes, like those previous impressive incursions.
Oh wait.
Sooner or later the US is going to have to come to terms with being a quite shitty military power that loses to insurrections and fails to invade even underdeveloped colonies.
You could try to bomb us i suppose but given the way you've handled your bombs in the past i'd be surprised if you managed to hit us and avoid blowing yourself up; the debris of previous failures still litter the planet.

So honestly i'd almost say 'bring it' weren't it for the trade disruptions and you being sort of a useful tool at times.(though seriously that latest spate of failures in the middle east was just sad, and harmful to boot; a pity we let you piss off Russia in Ukraine as even they have surpassed your de-facto migh again)

Well, we didn't have the luxury of cowering on an island or continent you know.

But you certainly had the luxury of the nazis mercy....
What a waste

Dear Canadian.

Don't you think ISLAM=NAZIS?

Well hey, they thought we were Germans, we thought they were stupid.
Turns out only we were right.

>they were simply incompetent

They could have won the Battle of Britain and the Battle for Moscow and Stalingrad if they played their cards differently, you call that incompetence?

What I'd call incompetence is capitulating in 4 days. Good job guys.

>be dutch
>get btfo by germans
>lose colonies
>get btfo when anglos invade
>finish ww2 as irrelevant

MAKE
WHITES
AFRAID
AGAIN!

You can only push people so far. Don't get so smug leaf, worst things have to happen first before people start changing.

Yes, i call that incompetence.
If they were competent they would have played their cards differently.
In many a way they are like the Americans; lucky in almost every perspective yet still so incredibly full of themselves that they manage to squander and waste it all the same.
Also if you try to sass then at least do it right: It took 5, but again we didn't have the luxury of hiding on islands or on faraway continents, and the guns we had were from the 19th century, so while the preparation might have been incompetent the battle was not.
And let's be honest: We're a small country, so even with proper preparation we would have only managed to hold out a bit longer, what with France folding like origami and Britain being wiped off the continent and the American allies still having trouble even performing a simple coupe de grace on an enemy with its back turned; it's no coincidence that the only ones that celebrate the end of world war two as 'victory day' are the Russians as they were the only ones that actually properly won something, even if it was at a great cost.

nazis are faggots BBC will rule the world

You might want to brush up on your history as the war ended in 1945 and we lost our colonies in 1949.
And even now we're still the 17th economy of the world, not bad for a country the size of a poststamp; you could learn from us letting so much space go to waste.
And, well, even 'irrelevance' in Europe is better than 'relevance' at the edge of the world.

>Wilders is a jew lover
>his supporters are nazis
yeah, no

>17th
Not impressed desu

1 post by dOPe

Only thing im afraid of is that id get arrested before i got the chance to beat any of you to death.

Of course not, an empty continent at your disposal and yet you end up close to the poststamp than to France.

Lets play a game.
>MAKE WHITES AFRAID AGAIN!
I am for this.
I am also white.
Now tell me, why would I think like this?

>If they were competent they would have played their cards differently.

See, that's where you're wrong because wars are determined by a multitude of factors most of which are hard to measure. Winning battles has a lot more moving parts than just strategy and command.

>In many a way they are like the Americans; lucky in almost every perspective yet still so incredibly full of themselves that they manage to squander and waste it all the same.

I don't know if you're trying to argue something or just ranting.

>Also if you try to sass then at least do it right: It took 5, but again we didn't have the luxury of hiding on islands or on faraway continents, and the guns we had were from the 19th century, so while the preparation might have been incompetent the battle was not.

What is this even supposed to mean? Thousands of Dutchies fled Holland since before the Allies even declared war on Poland. You had plenty of places to run off to, and many of you did. Maybe if you have guns from the 19th century you should have upgraded to the 20th.

>And let's be honest: We're a small country, so even with proper preparation we would have only managed to hold out a bit longer, what with France folding like origami and Britain being wiped off the continent and the American allies still having trouble even performing a simple coupe de grace on an enemy with its back turned; it's no coincidence that the only ones that celebrate the end of world war two as 'victory day' are the Russians as they were the only ones that actually properly won something, even if it was at a great cost.

What sort of bullshit is this? Are you forgetting the part where the United States became the 1# Superpower directly afterwards and all the way up to the current year? Russians should hardly be celebrating anything with millions dead and entire cities and countrysides ravaged. They even lost their puppet states after their utopia collapsed.

Sounds like you need to brush up on your history.

Do you want us to come back over there and unliberate you? Because we'll do it.

>he doesn't know about lend-lease
>he doesn't know we financed the Russian front
>he doesn't know we fought on two fronts and won on two fronts
Two-time back to back world war champs, suck it toothpaste or we will nuke you too

>Two-time back to back world war champs, suck it toothpaste or we will nuke you too

user pls, don't make a fool of yourself. You did well in WWII, but WWI was absolutely pathetic.

Then I'm sure every leader of the western world won't mind it if we leave NATO if we're so shit.
Oh wait no all of the yurocuck leaders in NATO would be sucking our dicks begging to let us back in again because the US is the world super power

The only fear that will be had is leftist fear as nationalists finally bring the bullet to end your existance you filthy disgusting diversity promoting globalist nigger dick sucking kike serving faggot.

Kill all leftists.

1: The Nationalists gained more seats.
2: We made a transgendered comic artist stop posting their mentally ill faggotry.
You may think you won, but we have our "TRUMP CARD"

>Malaysia
Are you a real life jungle-asian, foreigner, or proxy?

I hear you leafs were actually champs in WWI
the Germans feared you the most I heard
I don't know much about WWI.

Not invading Russia before finishing off the western front would not have been hard.
Additionally not overstretching their advance into Russia rather than charging forward like a blind bull would have also been a fairly straightforward choice that would have drastically altered the outcome of the war.

Just ranting there, it's frustrating to see how a short-sighted regime like the nazis basically cannibalised the achievements of their forebears. Oh well, at least we gave the kaiser the asylum he deserved.

As stated the preparation was insufficient, and formally we were not enemies of the Germans. It's not exactly without reason the Germans are regarded as traitors here. In regards to fleeing: We're not like that, that's part of the point.

The part where they acted as an umbrella for the allies and used their superior media power to egotrip themselves to greatness? Thank god the cold war never heated up because that'd have been a McMassacre, i mean dear lord how much hot air the American military consists of.
And that as an 'empire' by invitation less bound than the soviets. The cold war was some Greek tragedy level mindgames by the Americans but holy shit did they brush with death often.
And the Russians are celebrating even now, and did so as they captured Berlin too, in fact i'm fairly sure they even have the pictures.

That they lost the cold war was not exactly a military or even power related loss, it's very telling that East-Germany fell without a single shot being fired, and that the Soviet Union followed suit in not dissimilar way.
A loss not to their enemies directly, but rather their own incompetence that led them to overestimate the enemies and exhaust themselves.

Oh dear i'm so afraid.
The great Canadian military.
Wow.

No but seriously the thing about all this strutting is that it's about as justified as when we were to do it, only we're self-aware enough to realise it'd look silly.
You on the other hand apparantly do not.

ANZAC put in a lot of damn work too.

Buddy, you already displayed how fucking warped your view of history is. I'll leave you to continue writing your goddamn novel long posts.

Soon.

leftists redistributed their votes to more progressive parties; but hey don't let a dutchman tell you differently about his own country

Congrats on being a salesman, very impressive.
If only we could have thought of such a thing.
Oh wait.

We've literally financed the thirty years war and plenty of wars after, thing is people forget such actions.
They're just monetary exchanges, nothing worthy of glory or remembrance.
It's a bit like mentioning that 90% of the gunpowder used during the US indepence was supplied by the french.

Yes, once you 'participated' as janitor and as showman by entering in after the significant fighting, the other your biggest contribution on the western front consisted of liberating the french and letting them do the meaningful fighting as 'your' troops. I mean seriously 92% of all Germans died on the eastern front and you're hardly responsible for anything close to 8% of the deaths on the western side.
And yeah yeah nukes nukes nukes, all words never action and just as likely to be reduced to cinders in the aftermath of using them.
Bloody waste of money to have that many but i suppose the epeen matters to you...

Oh and please don't try to invade by sea, you're shamefully bad at that and if you perform a bay-of-pigs style invasion here we'll have to hear you whine for the next half century.

Enjoy your hollywood buddy.
But do beware of those media.

Please do. Tim Horton's hires a lot of Muslims. We could just blame the explosion on them. I don't ever go there anymore for fear of being poisoned by some raghead.

I certainly wouldn't mind, but plenty here love your movies and would be heartbroken.
Not to mention that the Polish and the rest of Eastern Europe doesn't like the idea of being reduced to bargaining pieces once again.

I mean really, your contribution to safety has existed of giving us the migrant crisis due to chronic incompetence in the middle east, and your 'stealthy' attempts to influence Ukraine do seem conspicuously much like trying to make sure you still seem useful as a deterrent to the big scary Russia despite it being rotted to the core and as dangerous as moldy cork.

Maybe you need to remember who is dependant on who in the long run; 70% of our trade remains on our continent, which is also rather a lot more populous and ultimately richer in an absolute sense.

It's owned by Burger King, so go ahead.

What party did you vote for?

VnL, you?

GroenLinks

>flag

Not a fan of Klaver, but he's a useful addition to the chamber by the grace of his bulldog-like tendencies and all around fairly good debating skills.

Not what i'd want for prime-minister though.

The best way to ensure real fascism is for these candidates to fail and the same behavior and attitudes that created refugee crisis, which have paused, to resume

I was actually hoping for VnL to get a zetel; they had a few good talking points. And yeah i can get why you wouldn't want klaver as prime minister; the main reason why i voted GL is climate change.

I hate leafs so god damn much..

>I certainly wouldn't mind, but plenty here love your movies and would be heartbroken.
you would once you will see your taxes increase bigly.
and you possibly getting drafted
>I mean really, your contribution to safety has existed of giving us the migrant crisis
you mean your countrymen voted for stupid fucks who let in everything that moves?
>Maybe you need to remember who is dependant on who in the long run; 70% of our trade remains on our continent, which is also rather a lot more populous and ultimately richer in an absolute sense.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
1. eastern yurop is broke and dependent upon EU gibs
2. I do not know of a single necessity that we are dependent upon Europeans for
3.Besides German cars I cannot think of a single thing that is famous in the US that comes from yurop

You two are dumbos, you know that?

A good reason to vote GL, wasn't a fan of their migration plans though: elsevier.nl/nederland/achtergrond/2017/02/nederland-wordt-voller-armer-en-islamitischer-460377/
And i just support what i like, no need to consider strategy in this particular situation.

>they're the best at dying
Lol

Yeah same, thank fuck we don't need to do any strategic voting.

>WW2 china
>commie flag

Make commies fly again.

why aren't we in there?
400k of us died

WHew luckily I'm not a nazi, otherwise I dont know what I would do

>Anime girl
Typical.

Tax increases for what purpose?
If anything we'd be better off spending our contributions ourselves given the gross inefficiency of your military, and we'd likely get a higher standard for it too.
Only real downside we'd have is that the nervewrecks we call politicians would have to actually do something, and we'd need a competent minister of defense for a change rather than treating it as a filler post.

We're not an island nor separated from these sources by an ocean, it is not so simple to ignore the world as it is for one isolated on another continent.
And if i recall correctly you've your own migrants to worry about despite these advantages and despite your rather more hostile stance to them.

1. So... perfectly dependant on us and as such excellent bargaining pieces? Won't make them much worse for the wear as cannonfodder either. (and let's keep in mind that the enemies against which even the 'mighty' US have failed can hardly even be called broke with how little they have)
2. Apart from your wealth and relevance in the world? I mean without us you're China's pet chihuaha.
3. Well duh, most European companies are exitting the US as its middle class has evaporated. It's unlikely that you're part of the 1% that still gets the luxury products from here and China's better at the lower segments, so it's really hardly surprising that you don't encounter products from here.

Blame wikipedia for appealing to normies.

Shillbert Icecream

Hey, those are the Germans' own words.

Precisely.

No we're gonna gas you again

>Sup Forums actually believed wilders could win
why would a famously liberal country suddenly go full rightwing populism?
just because the brits are retarded?
stop reading the garbage that passes for news in the english world
left and right papers had this election so wrong

You hardly participated.
As with most wars in which you were part of the winning side.

says the clog wearing, windmill humping, swamp nazi

For the record we're classical liberals, not 'sjw' American liberals, the influence of the classical liberals extends to their field insofar as that we don't like people bothering others for no good reason.
Almost all governments the Netherlands have had were right-wing ones, just not always of the conversative kind and rarely of the 'we keep fighting lost battles' kind.

Didn't you hear? Sup Forums doesn't actually care about 'politics' anymore. Now it's just about who can say "KEK" the most. As you can see, when you say "KEK WILLS IT" on an image board full of autist basement dwellers in the flyover states of the United States you win an election in Western Europe. Simple as that.

>Netherlands
At least they fought for their country.

That's a bit rich coming from the impoverished, brainwashed lardroll.

>Typical.
>not knowing the history of this website
listen toothpaste
out of all the countries in NATO (28) that pay the recommended 2% GDP on their military is
USA
UK
Estonia
Greece
If USA left UK Estonia and Greece alone would not be nearly enough to defend against any threat.
therefore they would need a lot more manpower and funds to make it even half of what it was.
>migrants to worry about
>worry
ICE is doing a fantastic job of enforcing the law
>us
you mean upon the EU, not Netherlands, the moment the gibs stop they will stop being cannon fodder
or until someone gives them more free shit
>without the EU we are china's pet
yes we buy our products from china instead of Europe because it is cheaper. There is nothing wrong with that.
I can't even think of 1 luxury item besides German cars that we buy form the EU

Becuse being controlled by the jew is independence? They had true freedome a few years, not many countries can say that.

Your banter is worse than your election results

I'm sorry, but did PVV already lose? Oh, that's right. The elections arent even over yet. In fact, only the exit poll is out. Does not having the lead at the exit poll count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the elections are still on? PVV are still getting votes right now and they have been the best political party for white peolpe in the Netherlands for how many years now? They're against one of the worst cucked political parties in this country who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of turks and libtards in a thursday night election. But you know what? They still fucking suck. PVV are one of the best fucking political parties in the continent, they got 15 seats the last elections and would of won if cuck culture wasn't so popular. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when PVV wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, VVD got only 31 predicted when they got 10 more the last elections. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these KEK topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like white people because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking political parties on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

i understand
but both Sup Forums and the sjw press got it hilariously wrong
wishful thinking at work

>ICE is doing a fantastic job of enforcing the law

ok

>hardly
>western Europe
>southern Europe
>Northern Africa
>Pacific Ocean
>Japan
>HARDLY
there's a difference between throwing your soldiers at enemy machine gun fire like the USSR and not doing it like the USA

you lost, bitch, even though you pasted "KEK wills it" a bunch of times on a bunch of trash threads earlier today. Crawl back to your hole.

>trying to make your fellow man fear

Hitler figured the way out was not through death and conflict.

We're starting to realize that now too.

Let go of trying to control others. Let go of the left/right meme.

>Hitler figured the way out was not through death and conflict.
Yeah, it was by shooting himself in the head in his bunker. Because he lost, bigly.

>criminals are fearing law enforcement
What's the problem here?

Do you not understand how elections work in the Netherlands?
Sure Wilders may not be the standing prime minister but the PVV now has at least 19 projected seats, which is still a big deal.
I felt they would lose this election anyway, but with immigrants comes violence/rape (and a swing towards nationalism).
The EU will inevitably crumble, and nationalism will rise like a phoenix from its ashes.

Classic trumpalo logic at work. Before we elected a madman, you were entitled to due process before you were branded a criminal and punished. Now though we just get to call people we don't like 'criminals' and then say "much economic anxiety" and presto! no more of that nonsense, we just get to make america great again, whatever that means.

Shine on, bro.

>shilling this heard

back to plebbit, leaf