Post-White World

Trump will go down as one of the best Presidents in US history but all his work will be in vain. Where are we supposed to go in 20-30 years once the demographic change is too overwhelming to fight against? Somewhere like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6RT5ooUW-g
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe.

And like this.

More nature oriented.

Set up huge self-contained paradise arcologies deep within antarctica.

This. Antarctica is the last, untouched continent. Too cold for subraces, it'll be the white man's last stand.

>Where are we supposed to go in 20-30 years once the demographic change is too overwhelming to fight

To our own, small enclaves. 60-100 years down the line all of humanity will fall before the machine, anyway.

were gonna make mars great again

Of course we aren't taking white people to mars.

Who's fucking with me? I'm ready to inherit my birthright!

The anglo at it again.

You do know Trump plans to deport every illegal spic and replace them with a legal white right?

Everyone that went to Mars would have to be productive. Even if they aren't white, they would have to have a high work ethic and above average intelligence. This is our shot at building a better world.

Think about it. A Martian society would be based on technological innovation, exploration, and determination. It would be another leap forward for Humanity. An engine of progress - much like the U.S. was.

Dutch, actually.

Get off the Internet and go have children. Do your part

Those people are living on borrowed time. A famine or plague will happen, and it will be devastating.

I firmly believe that there will be an epidemic that will make HIV and Ebola look like the sniffles. We have:
- Overpopulation
- Most people in cities
- Refugees moving all over the globe
- Sexual Promiscuity
- Failed states with no real health system

All markers for an epidemic.

The last Ebola crisis, a woman contracted Ebola by having sex with a man who survived the disease and was clear of it in his blood stream. Ebola can act as a STD.

In Revelation a quarter of the earth dies from plague. That really doesn't seem so far fetched anymore.

I always suspected that AIDS was an african created virus designed to kill fags, and they expected that the whites were more fags.

No one suspected nothing cause they can't believe that the africans can make that level of science.

Same with the nigerians space launchings.

It's about right.

Liberals love public schools and vaccines. If you don't like vaccines, you are hurting your fellow man by destroying herd immunity and wrecking the public schools apparently.

Buuuuuuuuut here's 130 unvaccinated mexicans near your child, np at all

>african created virus
>nigerian space launchings

WE

I think we should have a great white flight to Alaska, cold weather forged us, cold weather can save us.

WUZ

Here is the post white world.

Forgot the pic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6RT5ooUW-g

>where are we supposed to go
Somewhere cold or generally inhospitable and isolated with a fuckton of fissile material

No matter where we move, whatever we make will be better and the envious brown hordes will come, demand to be part of it, destroy it, and wait until we migrate again and build something new.

ASTRONAUTS N' SHIT

im sorry annon but the bottom girl 3rd in is a cutie

Space is pretty big though. People could easily just say fuck off and go their separate ways.

>once the demographic change is too overwhelming to fight against?
mass nigger starvation. the nigger tribes cannot survive on their own.

This would fail as soon as Mars produced a new technology.

Dumb niggers on Earth would demand access to it, and threaten to launch nukes.

We wouldn't be able to stop them from destroying huge sections of the planet either.

The nukes would just need to leave earth and drift into a mars trajectory, then cut their engines. With anti-radar coating, they'd be all but invisible in 36 hours when all their residual heat radiated away, and we'd be facing a ticking timebomb of nukes that would reach Mars in a few months with no way to intercept them.

Space is too expensive to populate effectively.

Dark skinned people have a hard time surviving at high latitudes without vitamin supplements. If vitamin D wasn't added to everything, blacks would be suffering from rickets in Europe and the US

BLACKED

I feel like, in order for that to happen I'll need to redpill one when she's young and raise her up like a bird dog. Problem is, although I'm fairly handsome, I'm in my late 40s. What should I do?

annon i am black

Get moving. We'll need infrastructure and energy production in place before we could even dream about feeding a population.

I think NZ should be safe for a few more than 30 years but I'll happily join you guys when this country does finally bite the dust. Greenland sounds good 2bh lads. We should easily outbreed the native population of 50 thousand there

If cold weather is our ally. Why don't we force the planet into an ice age? How can we trigger a massive cooling period to rid the earth of its excess population?