Earth will soon be overrun by Africans and Asians, Europeans will be bred out of existence...

Earth will soon be overrun by Africans and Asians, Europeans will be bred out of existence. I say we give them Earth and ascend to the stars and become a cosmic race. It's our destiny.

We cant fight mathematics, we dont have the population replacement numbers. The world may very well turn into a third world shithole or everything will be fine, but theres no future for you on this planet.

Come home to space. We need to meme space colonies into existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Outnumbered you say?

I say genocide can go both ways..........

> We can't fight mathematics
> Travel to distant stars using exotic technology so we can get away from brown people

W

E

W

>soon

Independent Space Colonies will be the way to escape the Jews. The survival of humans free of backward muds and greasy Jews is in Space.

Ultimately earth will be a reserve with primitive man displayed as a living museum/zoo exhibit

Pretty much this

Heinlein wrote about this concept. That one day the red pilled families of Earth will break off and take a 1-way trip to a distant planet.

Sounds like a cult. If you promise lulz and no suicide I'm in.

If it comes to the point where we're truly threatened we can become a genocide machine to the point of madness.

Listen nigger. If we don't get our launchpads sorted out, and I mean clean of non-whites, we will only be forced to shoot them into space as well. The Jews will ensure this and they will also come with us. We are trapped with these genocidal hordes and we can not escape them. We can only defeat them!

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

> Implying

>Earth will soon be overrun by Africans and Asians
And they will all starve to death or die of incurable nigger diseases. They will never fully call the shots, ever.

We literally only need to ban birth control. We don't need to go to the stars. Just stop the pill and condoms.

Sad thing is though that the prior will be easier to achieve.. people won't give up their casual sex and childless relationships for this

>We literally only need to
stop feeding niggers.

They can't get rid of us because it'll throw them back into the stone age.
Also it's stupid to think that whites aren't going to fight back and we're the ones capable of inventening biological diseases to kill any race via dna

If we allow a nigger outside of the atmosphere the ayylmaos will come and annihilate us, I'm fairly sure.

Spacenoids

It's already been done before. You think shitskins built the ancient monuments? It was our ancestors returning to Earth. We have already degenerated our sacred genome to the point that the Aryans on Nibiru will reject us for the mudbloods we have become

What monuments?

If the White race fails to wake up, it might be our only option.

I actually thought about this earlier today. Finding a new planet and taking only white people with at least normal genetic makeup and creating a new utopia

Are you stupid dude, it's far easier and already possible to just wipe them out than try to colonise a new planet

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Damn, a lot of white people will stay behind.

What's stopping liberals from putting Niggers in space?

Is Elon musk /our guy/? Will he set up white utopias in space?

Also, I don't know how much I like the idea of abandoning our home planet.

Martin congressional republic when?

Pretty sure a race war would be easier than space colonies.

We should just require that they be sterilized in exchange for the food.

>If you're on welfare, you can not legally reproduce
>America is 90% white by 2030

Couldn't we have both? I'd like to have Earth as a home base as we explore space.
Mass colonization of Africa (we will "physically remove" the natives this time) would be a great way to get resources for space stations and other important early space empire infrastructure.

What if this is what happened to the Neanderthals? They left because the subhuman Homo Sapiens were ruining they're planet?

What if they've been waiting among the stars for their children to come home?

Who is going to do all the work? White people?

>be me
>simple space settler
>we just finished terraforming Mars and have begun sending settlers
>In the beginning only White Europeans have been able to settle, due to our superior intellect/overall genetics (chinks/jap occupy southern Pole of Mars but thats not important)
>within a few years great cities are built all along the /comfy/ martian coast. On Earth, all previously white nations have fallen due to the neo leftist SJW govt. that took power because the "people" left behind were decadent pussies and they cucked themselves with no survivors
>"looks like we're on our own, oh well"
>Be me, in space now, repairing communication sattelite in martian orbit, when suddenly I hear it...
>*garbled transmission* "Ayo ayo hol up. Dis iz Kangz I a'ight? Kangz I requesting permission for landing dawg, do uz here me MARZ muffuga?!"
>* me "W....wut?!
>then, I see it
>A flying Pyramid, headed straight towards me
>"H...how?"
>I see a star of david on the side of the Pyramid
>MFW

>if only I could escape my problems by flying away on a magical rocketship!
if we don't get a grip of the problems facing our society now, their is no future

Machines

>Earth will soon be overrun by Africans and Asians, Europeans will be bred out of existence. I say we give them Earth and ascend to the stars and become a cosmic race. It's our destiny.

Time to melt those icecaps and let the missiles fly

It's impossible to escape (((them))).

Economic Collapse is imminent.

What we need to do is create new social orders within the states so that we can maintain order for our tribe when the collapse comes and expand to create new kingdoms.

Stop worrying about going into space. Make a strong white community of people with skills like farming, tool and die making, power generation so you can thrive when the collapse comes.

There's always Antarctica

How do you "make a strong white community?"

I have been wondering that for a long time. If I bought a large parcel and created a community where one could come live for free providing they contribute to improvement of said community would anyone actually come? Or would it be better to charge rent and only let in whites who pass a set of fitness and phycological standards? For example, motivated and intelligent?

>a flying pyramid
KEK

> can't fight mathematics

No but you can change the equation.

Toppest of kekels, have some shekels

it is us that will go to space

not you

But we've already been there? Aren't you just copycats?

>not building giant robots so we can mash them into bloody pulp with our metal fists

>he doesn't want to merge his consciousness with machines

amerilards not even once.

You get the south pole of mars. see: It won't last though. Your people will be horrified to learn that rice doesn't grow there.

Hypothetically, that's what thermobaric weapons and depleted uranium are for.

Why are white men so delusional? What in the world gives you people the notion that you can conquer the stars?

Here is a short list of SIMPLE fucking things white men have utterly failed at in the last 100 years which has DIRECTLY LEAD TO OUR EXTINCTION...If you idiots and your fathers and grandfathers couldn't handle this simple shit, how in the FUCK are we going to colonize space?

>Education
>Colleges
>Mass Media (TV, Movies, Television)
>Social Media
>Finance
>Banking
>Legal / Courts
>Politics
>Tech & Entrepreneurship

For the record: white men have done a fabulous job """dominating""" shitty low power / low influence jobs in the Trades. Way to go white men!

>congressional republic
It better fucking be an absolutist empire under an immortal enlightened ruler.

>he doesn't want to merge his consciousness with machines

Yeah merge your conciousness with a machine developed by *Rockefeller Robotics for Goyim*.

*Note: Includes anti hate speech software developed by the ADL.

if you build it they will come

Seems like you don't get the reference

>vaniity

Wew, I've spanked out many a load to >her videos.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

You can't with weak white men who want to double down on stupid Jewish bullshit like Christianity.

The only solution is an all male society that births only boys using artificial wombs, and manages the bloodlines closely. Transhumanism and genetic manipulation would be required. The only "women" would be sexbots and caretaker bots.

All biological women would need to be tried and convicted for sedition, circumcised as punishment, and then hanged.

genocide? lol just wait for global warming to handle it. Cut the empathy lines.

>Implying (((they'd))) let us

The only way a whites only colony could happen on another planet was if it was done in incredibly well organized secrecy.
Get about 100 of the of the smartest most physically capable white men and women possible and just take off one day without anyone ever knowing anything about it.
Otherwise any kind of potential space colonization will be insisted upon taking a selection of the 'best and brightest' from each race/religion to ultimately end up in the same shit fest at what is happening on Earth.
If it were to happen, (((they) must never know.

Had to screen cap this

You idiots only think in terms of the group. Groups don't improve, individuals do. Maximize your personal development, reach positions of power, then you will have the chip to bargain with. I'm tired of this. Everyone is fucked by this system. You must personally reach new heights in order to be heard. You are a number like everyone else. systemically, the field is equally shitty. Only you can take care of this--on a very personal level. Be awesome. Don't let temptation and influence drag you down. Get some sleep. Get some excercise so you can think straight. Work on those two. People will want to meet you when you are getting close to being out of the hopeless shit. Check body language--and mingle. Such relationships will allow you to take advantage of the nepotism you despise. Remove intoxicants. Perform. Make gains. Save the some of the gains to have influence in the sphere around you. You can do this, we all can do this to some degree. Don't forget your fucking roots. There is need for a new underclass according to this system. You don't have to be a part of it. Know that. Good luck. Check'em if ya want...

amen. quit funding open air zoos like haiti

This actually would not be a bad idea but where the hell are we going to go , we can't even come close to the speed of light let alone break it. Also we are having trouble just traveling to Mars.

everyone on earth is only alive right now because white people have allowed them to live. we have had the ability to destroy any culture on earth since hiroshima.

Good post. I appreciate the effort. But I'm sorry it is all a lost cause. All the so called "redpilled" white men want to double-down on bronze-age bullshit religion (Christianity) even though it is the root cause of Europe's downfall.

There is literally no white men who are far-right, don't waste time on stupid religions, and are willing to attempt to take back key industries from the left so we can advance to the stars. How can I build rockets to get off this rock if all the tech, political positions, and banks are controlled by leftists? It's impossible.

In addition to Christianity, white men are flocking to stupid Trades/blue-collar jobs in an attempt to hide from the world's problems which is only worsening our various crises.

Our only salvation is death.

It only takes a handful of Trump-like figures to set us back on course.

Not exactly. If Trump became dictator today and smashed all the left's bases of power, something has to replace them. And there is NO ONE to do it.

There are almost no far-right people in banking, education, mass media, or mainstream news. Those industries are absolutely critical to control and white men want to become pipefitters and fucking welders and think that somehow that will help fix this mess. It won't.

or we could promise them a bunch of "space gibbs" and shoot all the niggers into the sun

>give a dog a textbook on calculus and it will learn it

Checked, but it's honestly not as hopeless as it sometimes seems. Earth's finest people aren't going to just disappear.

That is EXACTLY what is happening. White replacement rates are going to HALVE white populations and those great people will die off without replacement.

I know it's just a meme right now but white flights have happened in the past and eventually we'll cordon ourselves off somewhere and have our own country.

I will blame the jews for most of those problems

>>give a dog a textbook on calculus and it will learn it
Give OP a dick, and he will ride it.

Fucking degenerate