Why we don't meme sharia law into the western world?

Why we don't meme sharia law into the western world?

It would be quite easy, considering we can have all the liberals and progressives blindly support it in the name of "equality" and "cultural diversity"

Let's have a look at what benefits it will bring:

1) Amputating people that steal your shit. This is an old time American value anyway. We didn't used to call the cops when someone stole our shit, we'd just shoot.

2) Criticizing Muhammad is punishable by death. Hitler would be proud. Eventually, once Sharia rule becomes the law of the land, liberals would attempt to rebel against it. The new laws will have them executed.

3) Beating wives for subordination

4) Women don't get automatic custody after a divorce

5) Need several male witnesses to prove a rape. At least it's more civil than our current system, where a woman only needs to cry rape once with no proof and you go to prison.

In Sharia, false accusers of rape can be beaten to death.

6) Women cannot drive. Imagine how much better transit will be across the entire country

7) Woman cannot speak to a man alone who is not her husband or relative.

8) No more degenerate fast food because it is not Halal

9) Slavery is allowed.

10) Drinkers and gamblers are flogged

11) Literal eye for an eye laws

12) Exterminate faggots

13) Casual sex is banned. Adulterers stoned to death.

14) Man can marry up to 4 wives, and replace any he deems undesirable whenever he wants

The road to sharia in America is already being paved.

billionbibles.org/sharia/america-sharia-law.html

Op you need to go back to highschool and work on your critical thinking skills.

You are getting your information on islam from a website made by a delusional christian. Learn how to analyze things for yourself you fucking degenerate

because we can meme eugenics and apartheid

Islam is hypocritical, we would need to import like a million muslims and even then the sharia zones will last around a decade or two at most, also in islam you need at least 4 male witnesses to exterminate a faggot

>sharia
Have you heard of apartheid?

>3) Beating wives for subordination
>4) Women don't get automatic custody after a divorce
>14) Man can marry up to 4 wives, and replace any he deems undesirable whenever he wants
Why isn't Sup Forums Muslim again?

>14) Man can marry up to 4 wives, and replace any he deems undesirable whenever he wants
Decreases genetic diversity, and increases the odds of a virus or parasite wiping us out.

>at least 4 male witnesses to exterminate a faggot
Not if you have infallible evidence, or a reliable witness.
But I am a Muslim.

>implying it decreases the odds of kikes wiping us out

Honestly at this point I just want to see America be made great again and maybe go back to our traditional Christian values, but if Trump fails and we stay the way we are then I fucking hope Muslims conquer our country, we would deserve it at that point if we can't fix ourselves from being a degenerate country.

Also...
>arab women best women

Deny this

>Deny this
Arabs are heavily negroid. Subhuman races -> subhuman problems

sage

get this sand nigger shit off my board.

Seriously, I would rather wank to another fucking kike infested ben shapiro thread than listen to this.

No they aren't dude. Not near the Levant at least. North African Arabs are mixed with niggers of course but most other Arab countries people don't like niggers and fathers will not allow their daughters to marry them or fuck them. I'm half lebanese and I have no nigger in me

>I'm half lebanese and I have no nigger in me
Whatever subhuman. Your whole country should have been wiped out

You're just mad that you get BTFO by some fucking rebels with no military experience. If you weren't such interventionist cucks Lebanon could probably be your biggest ally in the Middle East with the large Christian population but you decided to be a typical kike and intervene during the civil war

Oh yeah and by the way...
>jew

Why are you calling people subhumans kek?

so if cheeto guy fails, why don't you rally as many Sup Forumsacks and stormfaggots and march against the kikes? i mean, they are the ones who came up with the globalization meme, pushed for open borders and agreements such as TPP,TTIP and NAFTA, not to mention that they have been using US like their war dog to destabilizeother nations, and whore from time to time. If you're going to die at least take the masterminds behind this mayhem.

We don't want allies. We want your kind physically exterminated Christian or not

>Amputating people that steal your shit. This is an old time American value anyway. We didn't used to call the cops when someone stole our shit, we'd just shoot.

>Beating wives for subordination

>Women don't get automatic custody after a divorce

>Need several male witnesses to prove a rape. At least it's more civil than our current system, where a woman only needs to cry rape once with no proof and you go to prison.

In Sharia, false accusers of rape can be beaten to death.

>Women cannot drive. Imagine how much better transit will be across the entire country

>Woman cannot speak to a man alone who is not her husband or relative.

>No more degenerate fast food because it is not Halal

>Slavery is allowed.

>Literal eye for an eye laws

>Exterminate faggots

>Adulterers stoned to death.

>Man can marry up to 4 wives, and replace any he deems undesirable whenever he wants

wtf I love Sharia Law now!

*with ya, that way you might redeem yourself and prevent those greedy hook-nosed degenerates from jewing the survivors, If (((certain group of people)))) were willing to corner and bully russia to start WWIII, it is clear they are a bunch of psychos.

Of course but the only place in the world that is redpilled on the Jews is the Arab world honestly. That's why I'm saying if we are to fall and have open borders, Islam will destroy us, but at least Islam hates the Jews. People around here won't even question the Jews because they think any sort of anti semitism is just crazy talk. We can't take them down, but Muslims actually understand the Zionist threat. That's why mass Muslim immigration backfires hard for the Jews

>literally cries for daddy 'Murica when Israel doesn't gets its way.

Right.

Kek good luck you fucking nigger you're never going to do it you're out manned. You can defeat some weak Palestinians with no weapons or help but the only way you can fight the Arab world is if you trick the U.S. to do it for you.

You know we can get all the good without the bad if we just go back to what Christianity was 150 years ago.

Honestly, we need to just go back to the way things were (socially) in general 150 years ago.

>Why we don't meme sharia law into the western world?
because its not white

egased

We don't need to trick the US. We control it
>daddy 'Murcia
Israel 2.0. Evangelicuck we run you

>tfw subvertion process against christendom and whitey boiz is complete and a lot of them end up either dead or bred out of existence because: hey why not...
>mfw muslims take over and start killing every infidel they find and set churches on fir ebecause muh pedo prophet says so
>kikes get BTFO (hopefully none survive after the purge)
>those who managed to survive will have to convert and endure the torment of having to live in a world dominated by those degenerate goat fuckers or take your chances and flee to the africa already overun with chinks or the ching chong chang federation, formerly known as Cucknada and australia, where you're likely to die of lung cancer or eaten alive because chinks have developed a taste for grilled human scrotum skin

DAMN!!... ... kek

Let's not.

you could of had a powerful ally jew....you instead chose to shit on us

you will rue the day you stepped on us

next time the uk and usa wont be there to save you

Leb or Brit? We can be mates in our quest for the world domination
>that pic
We the Zionist assisted the Holocaust. Those are not real Jews. Just serf rats

No you fucking don't control it, the U.S. plays you guys like a fucking fiddle so the U.S. can intervene in the Middle East and control the balance of power in the Middle East. You're basically just another state of the U.S., just a convenient military base placed in the most turbulent place in the world.

More and more people are waking up to your lies and tricks and the globalist Jews that advocated for mass immigration into Europe, only sent a bunch of people who understand your lies on to the continent. You're fucked if white Westerners and Arabs unite

GOING TO WAR AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GLOBAL PROPAGANDA CENTER

BUMP THESE THREADS

GET INFORMED
CALLING ALL AUTISTS

Kek this is what will happen. Islam is the last powerful far right ideology left on Earth and with the religion growing to become the largest religion in the world, if the U.S. goes to shit and Europe takes even more immigrants in, well it's the fucking future then.

It's not ideal at all, but it would indirectly complete many of Sup Forumss agenda on here: anti degeneracy, enforcing morals, strict rules, anti Jew, stronger people, etc.

This.

Once Bernie wins in 2020 (he WILL run, unless Kikes kill him), the whole Jewish conspiracy will be for the world to see.

No one likes Israel and that's the way it should be.

Arab women are hairy. OK, post some stunner to refute, but know the "hair belt" exists across the Indian subcontinent and the middle east

>fucked if white Westerners and Arabs unite
Won't happen. Every ethnonationalist party in Europe is a friend of Israel. Extermination of arabs is the future. Try to do anything against the state of Israel or the Jewish people and your life is over. But yeah you are pretty sovereign

Shut the fuck up israel, or we'll be taking our toys back

Pic Unrelated but everyone should always be posting tits imo

Your Jewish President won't let that happen

Israel does nothing for the world except piss off everyone around them, get into fights, and then ask for help and mooch off larger nations. If Israel wasn't in such a convenient area for the neocons to assert their global influence, we would never need Israel as a fucking ally

None I've met are that bad at all. Just tell them to shave dude most do anyway.

It sounds great. But I would never be Muslim, I'll just pay the Christian Jizz tax.

>in order to defeat the dindu
>we must become the dindu
get the fuck outta here fucking 42% white country

Realistically, we'd get to bang all the little children we'd want.

>Lets turn ourselves into an islamic shithole for the lulz and to kill liberals

Fuck off shill

Yeah and ethnonationalist parties in Europe are fucking failing because the European people are a bunch of weak pathetic cucks who want to be conquered at this point. Demographics will ultimately ruin America even if Trump saves us temporarily. You will ultimately lose against the Arab world when all of the Jews fucking host nations become 3rd world countries.

The Arab world has high birthrates, China and India will be controlling the global hegemony by 2080. The West will be done and all of your influence will be lost when that happens. You're fucked when no one will care to help you and Islam takes over the world. Which by the way it will be the largest religion in the world by 2050. Islam literally teaches people to hate the Jews

your orange overlord is a kike lover, you cheer for him while his daughter gets kike'd every night, anything is possible in this timeline

Because the second you come to my neighborhood with that bullshit I will fucking dump boxes of bullets into your ass.

that's why these races are good for gassing just for the sake of global beauty standards. Compare it to high born Jewess - noble face, fair complexion, high intelligence, good genetics, secular racist mind.
omega uprising known as Islam world dominance is not happening. Everything is according to plan. We teach Europeans to be genocidal and racist with mass migration

but it's done wonders for the kikes, they pretended to ""integrate"" and manage to subvert the shit out of you, perhaps by doing the same you might be able to ""jew"" the muslims.

He's not a "kike lover". He's a Jew

Can I still smoke weed? If so, I'm in.

15) Child marriage and paedophilia

They wouldn't support Sharia law for white males

no the jews are fucked on all levels.
IF they decide on an agreement which would gather the jewish and muslim population into one country, the jews would be a minority, i.e. their prosperity would be a joke and Iran would basically run tel-aviv. And the continual policy will just create a boom and bust of violence that will continue till palestinians eventually overthrow the zionist.

Then they're not respecting the culture
Checkmate, libtards

>anti Jew
They are only anti Israeli Jew. They love the globalist international Jew who lets them take over Europe and rape European women and our breed europeans on their home lands.
Look at the Balkan wars, Israel was pro Serbia, (((USA))) Clinton Jews like soros and Albright bombed the shit out of Serbia to save the Muslims.
Talk to a Muslim about Jews , they'll tell you. "Jews are evil they steal clay and genocide people" not a mention of media, banking, lobbying, forced immigration, degeneracy.

Also Sharia law has some things right and it's easy to point them out, but you also have to point out the shit stuff too which OP excluded.

its already happening you massive faggot

Outbreed*

>Compare it to high born Jewess - noble face, fair complexion, high intelligence, good genetics, secular racist mind.

Even the hottest Jew woman isn't even close to as pretty as an average Lebanese woman. This is simply a fact, Jew women are not attractive, Lebanese women are beautiful.

>omega uprising known as Islam world dominance is not happening. Everything is according to plan. We teach Europeans to be genocidal and racist with mass migration

Kek nice fan fiction. If this was going "according to plan" Geert would've fucking won instead of losing because the Netherlands is so cucked. Europeans will never stand up for themselves

You're about to get in in your country anyways after this election. Enjoy

>fan fiction
We don't hide it. Scream about it and show the evidence - you would be disregarded as a psycho.
>Wilders
I see your nigger mind can't comprehend it ragtag? We are talking real violence and actual ethnic hate, not the publicity stunt.

Not true at all there's plenty of Arabs, even the non-Muslims that are fully redpilled on the JQ. Even the national news media and schools all over Arab countries will teach people about it. Syrian fucks who just want to get the hell out of their warzone could care less about Jewish globalists who convinced the EU to let them in.

Take a look at groups like Hezbollah and their obsession with Nazi's, or just take a look at how some Mosques get in trouble for teaching Holocaust denial. There is probably nothing stronger than the divide between Jews and Arabs. Why do you think Hitler praised Islam so much?

Our diaspora would never allow Israel to fall or two state solution to ever happen

>Guys if we make stricter rules everything will be better!

Fuck off with your slave morality cuck. Whether it's the quran or Mao's little red book, only the weak worker ant-minded subhumans need an absolute authority to submit to and to keep them from just stewing in their own shit all day.

>billionbibles.org

No surprise christcucks sympathize with islam.
>DEUS ACKBAR

>We are talking real violence and actual ethnic hate, not the publicity stunt.

And where is this actually happening? A travel ban isn't ethnic hate or violence. Geert losing the election after Muslims fucking basically rioted in the streets just shows how cucked Europeans are. Your plan will fail if it even exists. No matter what birthrates are lowering to a very bad rate in Western countries. The decline in birthrates in the West, while birthrates go up in the Middle East, means very bad things for you Jew

We never lose. Look, we cleaned our gene pool during the WWII magically. And now the religious 'Jews' - enemies of Zionism, would be cleaned up by arabs. While we the real Jews of good descent enjoy all the things we want. You can't single us out.

This. Jewish women are not attractive at all. The best looking ones even stole half their genetics from Europeans.

Fockin spastics put themselves in danger. You fockin cunty cunt face mcfucker!

Yes you will lose if you do not have host countries and soon you will not have host countries and Israel cannot sustain itself on it's own. I would be surprised if Israel lasts another 100-200 years before it's absolutely destroyed by Arab countries. You guys and all the treachery you caused on the Earth will be destroyed when countries who could care less to empathize with you take over. The West only feels bad because of the Holocaust, before WWII you guys were kicked out of every civilization your parasite race tried to take over. Once nations who care to help you are gone from this Earth, enjoy going back to the days of getting killed and exiled by every country you try to subvert.

>Jewish women aren't attra-

Trash you are thinking about are not the real Jews. We couldn't get rid of those enough during the Holocaust.

They are all huge sluts too with no values and morals because they don't actually follow their religion, it's just used as a title and identity so that they can play the victim. Arab women are not sluts at all and actually follow their religion and care to be modest

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>acting like a total slut

Not surprised coming from a horny kike woman

We built the British Empire and planned Palestine settlement and Jewish opession and pogroms long before Adolf Hitler came to power. Holocaust was nothing, but a genetic improvement program. Your kind will die. It's when, not if question

1/10 try, Ahmed. Back to the goats with you.

This really is a quality rare meme

I unironically think that the solution to the anti-western agenda is to let people get a first hand taste of what it actually looks like. Then they will wake up to their bullshit.

Sometimes things just need to burn down so they can be reborn anew.

Next time you low life jews and soros like will be the one i gonna murder.

>Holocaust was nothing, but a genetic improvement program
>the Jew actually believes this

You guys and your hubris will be the death of you. You never fail to amaze me with these ridiculous fantasies and lies. We are going to go to war and you are going to die. Like I said you are out manned and you better act quickly and try to get the West to start WW3 in the Middle East, because the U.S still needs to be a strong nation if you ever wanted to even think about winning against arab countries.

I don't think the U.S. wants more war in the Middle East after Iraq either. I can't wait to see the day your pathetic state gets destroyed

it's not rare or good, newfag. It's on par with avatar fagging.