Dindus Beat White Cuck After Getting Offered Free Chicken

A man who offered to help pay for a meal at a fried chicken shop in Brooklyn was instead brutally beaten by a group of four men before he was robbed.
The 37-year-old victim, who was left in critical condition, offered to spot two men when they didn't have enough money to pay for their meal at Texas Chicken and Burgers in New York on March 1.
An argument broke out, and four men began punching, kicking, and striking the victim with his own cane before another man entered and emptied his pockets, police said.

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/group-brutes-pummel-man-brooklyn-restaurant-article-1.2998404

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316122/Man-brutally-beaten-robbed-inside-chicken-shop.html#ixzz4bSLmPtp2
fox2detroit.com/news/us-and-world-news/241838928-story
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be nigger
>walk into chicken restaurant
>see a beating already in process
>join in
>rob victim
>walk out pleased
>realize you forgot chicken
>tfw
>blackpeopleproblems.jpg

good, fuck white people and their privilege

fake news. no way in hell two niggers could take on a white man.

Niggers r dum

Absolute scum.

White cucks should be beaten by niggers more often.

the article says he was left in stable condition, not critical you lying faggot.

end your life immediately.

They never learn.

around blacks

um sweety this is just one side of the story. if we heard the black gentlemen's side of events you will find out the white privileged oppressor very likely offered to pay for their meal in a very condescending manner which means he never intended to help them at all.

fuck white people, glad that racist piece of shit boomer got BTFO.

Niggers are subhuman can't wait for day of the rope.

B T F O
T
F
O

dem voting piece of shit. no sympathy from me.

hahaha

Weak b8 leaf

> left in stable condition, not critical
The 37-year-old victim, who was left in critical condition,
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316122/Man-brutally-beaten-robbed-inside-chicken-shop.html#ixzz4bSLmPtp2

The victim suffered several broken bones and had cuts and bruises. He was taken to the hospital and is stable.
fox2detroit.com/news/us-and-world-news/241838928-story

All handout's are condescending, Nigger's wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for how condescending white people are.

Once you go black, there is no turning back. How many white men must be beaten to start a race war?

It's his own fault. The sign clearly say "Do Not Feed The Animals"

If I saw this in front of me, my first instinct would tell me to step in and help the guy. But then "common sense" would take over; it'd be 2 against 4 and one of them probably has a knife or gun.

It's also his own fault because any zookeeper will tell you not to walk into the ape house especially while they are feeding

> one of them probably has a knife or gun

I box, but even I'm still wary of people who might carry weapons out in the streets. It's just not a good idea to enter danger without a weapon of your own.

I want to reply to you just to be called sweety.

>mfw affection was never an option.

>complains no one will give me money
>someone offers goods
>complain I have money

Cogniggertive dissonance!

37, gray hair and walks with a cane? what the fuck?

kek

Beta as they come. It's all the estrogen they put in fast food!

That 37 year old looks in his fifties. Also, why was he not aware in certain instances one doesn't relax. TBQH little black fambo, he was probably being obnoxious before being culturally enriched.

>TALKING TO NIGGERS
>EVER
deserved it

Fucking niggers.

I swear niggers lack even the slightest sense of responsibility. When I had to go to prison I accepted responsibility for my actions, did my time and got my fucking life together.
I was always fully aware that I was sitting in prison as a result of my actions and was the fault of nobody but myself. Every fucking nigger in prison will blame everybody else but themselves.

>"I knows I shoodna been rollin wit da hammer after I dumped lead on that nigga but it was a muhfuckin illegal search muh !".

No nigger, the search was completely legal and even if it wasn't that still doesn't negate the fact that you shot at somebody and got caught 2 blocks away with a gun.

>If I saw this in front of me, my first instinct would tell me to
Quickly check surroundings, put distance between, tell them to stop, hope they turn and pull weapon, check on victim before calling police to inform them about multiple gun shot victims..

Sounds good but owning a gun legally in brooklyn is everything but impossible and there is no reciprocity.

Why'd you go to prison ex-conanon?

So disgusting. I used to live one neighborhood over on 7th street in Kensington and sometimes had to walk through the nigger neighborhood to catch the train.
>around blacks never relax
Seriously fuck niggers.

I used to rob pharmacies and sell drugs. Made a fuck ton of money. Got caught and then got my life together.

armed robberies or burglaries??

>be nigger
>want gibs
>white man offers gibs
>should respond by saying "that's mighty white of you, thank you sir!"
>instead beats him up

I've reached the stage of redpill where I say inside and to a few people "I hate niggers but some black people are okay."

How long before I hate all blacks?

>How long before I hate all blacks?

>37
>his own cane
>Getting beaten up for giving away chicken
This guy just can't win

Not long... you'll try to reconsider it once you've made up your mind but once it happens it happens. I was in your spot around the time the election started. Now I think they all need to be necked. Even the "good" ones.

Unarmed robberies. Most large chain pharmacies have a policy of just opening the safe and giving you the drugs. They're insured and it's not worth getting people hurt for drugs that will be replaced in about 2 hours.

The majority of chain pharmacies in large suburbs and small cities have anywhere from $40,000-$75,000 worth of controlled substances in them.

It's just a microcosm of nigger life. They demand gibs and commit violence. It's their nature.

>customers kept coming in and stepping over the victim

Someone just swallowed the "society is bullshit" pill

so you just walk in and say this is a robbery
geez
how many times did that work?

when you want to make sure everyone has tendies and you get beaten and robbed

I'd estimate about 45-50 times.

Over a 2.5 year period.

I've met 3 respectable blacks in my entire life, growing up poor I've met 100's too.
One was an African prince named prince, he came to australia to study, well that's what he told his father, he's actually gay and it's punishable by death in his tribe, he should have stayed and become king nigger homo.

>Cogniggertive dissonance!

when I hit a patch of construction debris on my motorcycle and wrecked the group of nogs 30 feet of away didn't even blink
I guess I should be happy they didn't rob me

fucking shit
same state?
how many did you get charged with?
how long was the sentence?
fed or state charges?

I will give it the benefit of the doubt and assume that those niggers were convinced by BLM that whites being decent are mocking them. Therefore the agression.

I still hate that they did this to the guy though. He was offering free food you shits! take it!

>how long before I hate all blacks?

Give it two weeks. They only seem to get worse over time.

>please allow me the opportunity to become a productive citizen and raise my daughter to become one also
should've thought of her before you brutally beat a guy for absolutely no fucking reason, tyrone
he's lucky he wasn't handed the death penalty for being such an animal, he should've been put down like one

This is why you shouldn't help people or be nice to others.

Heres a quick rundown of my blackpilling:

Got jumped by 5 muzlims, cops came, told them to fuck off cause cbf doing paperwork
Told cops to suck my dick and they threatened to arrest me
Told them theyre fucking retarded and they fucked off

Got into a head on crash, both cars totalled, obviously a big deal. 4 lanes of traffic just drove around us as we waited for an ambulance to come, nobody asked if we were alright, just drove around us slowly gawking

Got jumped by 5 other muslims (it is my nature) and 100 people just sat and watched, police came, took all the cctv, police 'lost' the cctv, no prosecution

Oh yes I know "society" well

>You will never be this alpha
What I'd give for an ounce of this mans power

All over the country but primarily in the north east. I was charged for 2 of them and I did 2 years in state prison.

>37
>that man
lol

This is why you shouldnt help niggers or be nice to blacks.
FTFY.

How has no one coined this before? Bravo.

Just for (you)

Take my basket Waifu.

did u have any money saved when you got out?

I had it down cold. Only reason I got caught was because the GPS jammer I was using failed. For the best though I lead a normal and wholesome life now.

>the GPS jammer I was using failed
plz elaborate

Yes. After I came home I started a small contracting and property maintenance company. Life has been gravy since then, mostly just have normal people problems now.

>offers to pay for their meal like a gentleman
>gets fucked up for it
never relax

>I hate niggers but some black people are okay.
I met the most based black guy a while back, where I worked, old timer and he can work circles around nig nogs half his age. We could talk about a lot of shit other niggers wouldn't, He used to help out with teens and stuff in his neighborhood, used to tell them to respect police, stop playing rap music so loud, pull up their pants and girls to stop dressing like whores and totally believed whites and blacks should not race mix.

One day we are talking about all this crazy going on with this Ferguson shit and he says to me..That's some embarrassing shit, ya know, not all black people are bad, some are good folks, its the ones who call themselves Africans you really need to watch, nothing but trouble.....I guess even some blacks don't care much for niggers

Stop being nice.

do niggers not know their on camera. Every fucking time they look so oblivious. How can they not care at all about going to jail over something so stupid? Do they think they're going to keep the money the steal from him? Are they actually that fucking retarded

that sucks, I want to move inawoods maybe Alaska
I had some nutcase cut off my car and slam on the breaks to a stop, it caused a car to wreck into me, luckily a nice older white woman ran from the gas station to make sure everyone was ok
while the police were searching my car and asking me questions like it was my fault, she stood up as a witness to help me out.

How can normies look at this and not be red-pilled. Literally no other race would behave in this fashion. This is strictly nigger behavior, how deeply indoctrinated do you need to be to rationalize it.

Some pharmacies have a dummy bottle with a GPS tracker in them in case they are robbed. Most pharmacies don't have them but a few do. In the duffle bag that I would bring in with me I would keep a cell phone jammer, a GPS jammer and a police scanner. Unfortunately one of the few times I got a tracker was also the time that something went wrong with the GPS jammer because the cops fucking got me.

Autistic nigger faggot kikes detetcted

Yeah, being nice to niggers is pointless. When I was younger I'd extend the same sort of basic acts of kindness like holding a door open that I would anyone else and more often than not they'd just walk right through the door without a single thanks or even a smile, and/or suck their teeth derisively. Thankfully I never had to deal with a chimpout because of it, but it helped me get to where I am today with regards to them.

They don't like us, we don't like them (though we may make an effort at times), and multiculturalism is utter bullshit that doesn't really work out when applied.

>cuck downed and in the icu
>4 nigs face jailtime

Nice

Don't be nice to them.

I myself give money to white and female beggars only.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
Muhammed Ali's interview on race mixing was good

The day of the rope is coming....

You can buy the jammers online from china. Absolutely illegal if you get caught with it though. I

>Cuck offers a nigger reparations
>SHEEEIT CRACKUH WE DON NEED YO MONEY BEEEEIITTCH!
>Steals his money anyway

still should kill those niggers
attacking a white after he helps those sub-humans
Niggers never learn

>you can check out of Sup Forums any time you like but you can never leave
It happens to us all eventually. When just depends on how long you hold onto the hope that there can be good in everyone.

Every single news outlets reporting on this has comments disabled on the article.

Lol I wonder why?

kek

Great to hear. I can't fucking stand virtue signalling liberals who can only think of niggers as victims of some make believe bullshit

>You can buy the jammers online from china.
lol this was my next ??
for science research of course

>muh Dailymail.co.uk is different than real news

I read that as niggercosm of life.

around blacks, never relax

also what pills did you look for or did you just empty the safe?
what prices did you sell them 4?
did you have any troubles in prison?

Poor whitey

Soon USA will become another apathetic China because people will just fuck you over for the slightest sympathy

>Before police arrived, another man walked in and went through the victim’s pockets, appearing to help himself to property.

> "A group of four men"
> not mentioning they were black
Mhm that's fine reporting. This type of story is exactly why I dont leave my house with a loaded weapon on my waist.

t. lonely yellow virgin