Okay, Im not interested in this girl, I know pol hates her, and I am starting to do it too. Anyway...

Okay, Im not interested in this girl, I know pol hates her, and I am starting to do it too. Anyway, I want to know (im not an eng speakeer) what does she say at this minute:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEaZyYOLUUk

Is she talking about a jew practice or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org
youtu.be/PhU5E36j4Q8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
twitter.com/AnonBabble

circumcision

is she jewish or something?

"you get to keep your generals intact when you're born" It translates to "Te dejan tus genitales intactos cuando nacés." Supongo que se referirá a la circunsición o a la mutilación genital femenina.

She is talking about circumcision, where you cut of a part of a baby's dick when they're born. It's happened to most men. I think she's saying this in contrast to female circumcision, which is cutting off the clit, and it much less popular and rarely happens.

genitals*, i'm a retard

guise i have a guitar on my bed im like so talentedddddddddd guyyyyyyys guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuysssssss

Someone post the nudes

In Western countries, male babies frequently have their genitals mutilated when they are born, whereas female babies are protected from that by law.

learn english and move here faggot

But they also do that thing to women I think, so I dont get her point really well. I suppose it is not common.

Claro que sí.

>tfw no qt red pilled gf

>Is she talking about a jew practice or what?

I'm 90% sure she says "generals" which would be a funny way to say "genitals" because it's like a word fuckup of "genital" and "general area" which I think is used to refer to "that general area" i.e., the genitals.

I'm not just guessing here, this is a thing I hear a lot

proud of u

no shes a guinea from queens

Shes very beautiful. However, as a coal burner. I cant listen to her.

t-there are nudes of Shoe?

No, the majority of American dudes are circumcised

That mouth sucks black viener

Long island, but yeah

Shoe has nudes?

Your poor grammar implies that you are a coal burner so you can't listen to her.

99% of girls have nudes floating around on the internet

I call bullshit. Those tittays are way to big to belong to Shoe.

I find hard to believe those tits are hers

Yes, it's common knowledge.

Why the fuck would you watch this garbage

No, they're hers, there's a better one where you can see tons of stuff for comparison

My wife is like this. Best girls are the ones that aren't obviously sexy when clothed but shock and awe when undressed.

This girl looks so much like murdered victim in picture below I thought this post was about the murder:

coal burner, trash.

I can't find it but there's a clothed picture of her in f front of the exact same door.

Here's a known pic of shoe's tits

nah man they scienced the shit out of that pic bathroom angles body charesteristics trust me your good in the great words of tara babcock feel free to fap

would bang that mudshark

when life gives them makeup, make lampshades

How can anyone watch this annoying cunt.

How does she even get that many views with that garbage of audio and video?

I guess that explains why Armored Skeptic deals with her shit

you would bang anything dont pretend that you have a type all you need is a crevice you pervert

The majority of americans are jewish?

yeah she is pretty shit

their are only 15 million jews americans are like 300 million that makes no sense

She must have paid a good bit of her jewtube money for those bad boys.

She's a mudshark liberal.

>be average-looking girl
>talk about slightly controversial topics
>get money and attention

shes jewish i jerked it to her youtube videos wait siad mish mish siad its haram am i going to hell?

>am i going to hell?
Yes. Also, shes catholic

i would let her arrest me anyday and later go to prison so i get raped by a big black dick cuz im gay

Be real here, she's far above average looking, even if her opinions are generic as shit.

She isn't religious

If a non-white burns coal, does a Sup Forums user care?

they look real and aren't that large

She's in above-average shape but she's not very good looking unless you're going by

I thought she was a closet mudshark

bu...but i cant go to hell i am fucking goats and raping 9 yearolds and ocasionally participate in gang rapes or what we call it here good old whole some fun

*most men in america

If anyone's interested, there's an organization that has the goal of regenerating foreskin and hence creating a circumcision reversal procedure.

foregen.org

>I think she's saying this in contrast to female circumcision, which is cutting off the clit

That's only one type of "female genital mutilation". Other varieties involve just pricking it with a pin, but are also (rightly) banned.

Meanwhile male genital mutilation is normalized and perpetuated by Jews in the medical and cosmetics industries.

There are several types. Some include beef curtain trimming, sewing the vagina shut. None of them really happen in 1st world countries except when Mohammeds and Mbutus do it illegally and the cucked system just lets them

It's only done to men, and only common in the Anglophone American countries, the US and Canada. It's practice is steeply declining though. It's a big deal considering in the US, the equivalent is illegal to do to women, but it's been very commonplace (often expected) to do to men.

Jews profiting even from babies? Sounds pretty jewish to me

They got mine because doctors conned my parents into it telling them it was "Normal" and "Routine" days after me birth. Thanks, B'nai B'rith faggots.

if it's so common then where they at

Hot dayum, bring dat ass here june

Seriously though having an attractive and semi-popular girlfriend must be a pain in the ass. She and her boyfriend make the perfect disgusting couple though.

she's ugly as fuck anyway

Hey, you guys don't need to live with it forever. Foregen is coming out in a couple of years.

You have to do jihad and blow yourself up to remove a few dozen Kurds and then you can get your 72 virgins and your eternally hard as a diamond dick as promised by one illiterate 7th century warlord.

I mean, in 2020. Experiments are now underway.

Alright Sup Forums, I dare you to watch this with subtitles and not laugh

youtu.be/PhU5E36j4Q8

>jewtube personalities

GOING TO WAR AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GLOBAL PROPAGANDA CENTER

BUMP THESE THREADS

GET INFORMED
CALLING ALL AUTISTS

I'm curious about this too honestly.

It's because about 100 years ago some guy came up with the idea that if boys were circumcised (and regularly ate corn flakes) it would prevent masturbation. But people kept doing it because it became tradition and (((doctors))) started saying its more hygenic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention

And yes, it's the same Kellogg who created the Kellogg's corporation

He had the literal autistic view that spice is degenerate and that if you eat bland foods you will somehow jerk off less, and also you need your dick snipped because you may jerk off less (spoiler: You don't, it's just less satisfying so you may actually jerk off more to scratch the itch)

>they look real
natural tits don't point straight forward unless they're A cups or they're on a 14 year old girl. they're fake dude.

Checked.

you keep posting shoenice threads

KYS

Great body

shoenice is the autistic guy who eats things

I tried to take the challenge and when I hit CC and it automatically started captioning it into muslim sandrunes.

gave me a giggle

Probably owned by the jews to increase foreskin harvesting