KEK VULT

S.2943 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
114th Congress (2015-2016)
Sponsor: Sen. McCain, John [R-AZ] (Introduced 05/18/2016)
Committees: Senate - Armed Services
Committee Reports: S. Rept. 114-255; H. Rept. 114-840
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/2943
Latest Action: 12/23/2016 Became Public Law Signed by Obama No: 114-328.
>(Sec. 1287) Establishes a Global Engagement Center to lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the federal government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining U.S. national security interests.
>Authorizes the center to provide grants to support civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally-funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions in analyzing, reporting on, and refuting foreign disinformation efforts.
>(3) As needed, support the development and dissemination of fact-based narratives and analysis to counter propaganda and disinformation directed at the United States and United States allies and partner nations.
>(4) Identify current and emerging trends in foreign propaganda and disinformation in order to coordinate and shape the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures to expose and refute foreign misinformation and disinformation and proactively promote fact-based narratives and policies to audiences outside the United States.
>(1) AUTHORITY FOR GRANTS.—The Center is authorized to provide grants or contracts of financial support to civil society groups, media content providers, nongovernmental organizations, federally funded research and development centers, private companies, or academic institutions

The time has come my fellow brothers of Kek. Congress is doing this and it needs to be shut down. I think George Soros is even involved in this. There is only one thing we can do.

M E M E W A R

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/06/everything-we-know-about-facebooks-secret-mood-manipulation-experiment/373648/
nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10456534
youtube.com/watch?v=F5TSmkOEijI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Here is what I propose we do:

>1) Contact the POTUS on social media and urge him to veto this

>2) Spread awareness of this on social media and the chans

>3) Shitpost the ever living fuck out of any websites or web accounts promoting this bill.

We can do this, brothers. KEK VULT

>veto

Sorry I meant repeal

nice

Great call to action

fuck this fucking shit is so fucked

) Contact the POTUS on social media and urge him to veto this
king nigger isn't president and it is already law that it must be established by June of this year

it was a long con with Hillary and the goddamn traitor to america John McCain to lay one of the final pieces of the security state.

We need to decide if we should keep the memes free or if trump should use this to create the department of memetic warfare IRL to combat obama's embezzled billions, soros fronts like BLM and groups like shareblue/CTR

imagine it
>BLM riots
>state media machine through internet based subversion using every secret squirrel CIA technique mated with Sup Forums shitposting and memetic might to finally make the narrative of "niggers are rioting over a dead liquor store robber out on bond for raping his 12 year old neighbor" finally overshadow "he dindu nuffin, racism!"
>weaponized autism given the tools of mass government surveillance to doxx the ever loving fuck out of every member of shareblue and post their nudes, sonic fanfiction, shit eating cuckold fetish, etc. to thier social media

Do we really want to stop it?

I think it would be an easy vector of insertion, to have actual patriots memeing for the state.

have my bump

Fuck off shill

The government spending tax money on internet disinformation is bad no matter who does it.
Setiously, kill yourself. By the power of kek.

Bump

well said

bbbaaammmppp

GOING TO WAR AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GLOBAL PROPAGANDA CENTER

BUMP THESE THREADS

GET INFORMED
CALLING ALL AUTISTS

This is shit is trash.

Why would the founding fathers establish this fucking banking system?

Why would anyone do this? This is the most fucked up shit ever. Also, I will never forgive you America for what you did to Libya.

fuck the deep state yeah!

Why is this bad?
Isn't fascism what you're after?

>Why would the founding fathers establish this fucking banking system?
most of the first half of US history from the original founders through Andrew Jackson and beyond was patriots fighting tooth and nail to stop ANY national bank, let alone an internationalist banker backed fiat currency

When did (((they))) got you?

We’ve learned a few things about the CIA since the last WikiLeaks revealed that every computer is a surveillance device. The government has astronomical amounts of data about people around the globe. No news publication has put the pieces together and hypothesized about what’s going on with the CIA, it’s information gathering, services such as Facebook, and public opinion. Public opinion, which is an aggregate of private opinion, can be manipulated using Facebook. Of course, manipulating public opinion is useful during voting and election season.

How exactly does this work?

No one likes to think of themselves as manipulatable, but entertain this thesis for a moment: social networks and social relationships influence how people think about the world, and emotional disposition affects individual conformity or non-conformity. This interdependency of thought and behavior can be used for control.

Facebook therefore is an online social network that re-creates real life social networks digitally. Users are known by their real names, and connect with friends and family members met offline and in person. There are real world consequences for the digital communications that occur. The point here is there is a deep and often unacknowledged connection and emotional charge associated with the Facebook social network. It holds attention, almost on an animal level.

Social influence occurs naturally in life, and it’s just part of being human. What does it mean when we re-create this social influence digitally? The information and network is legally owned by Facebook. We all sign disclaimers acknowledging this when we create an account. Even if we choose to delete our profile, Facebook keeps a digital copy on its servers. Not only this, but Facebook can do whatever they like with the information in our profiles.

1/3

Way back in 2014 Facebook was a topic of news articles when a mood manipulation experiment (1) was conducted on users, without user knowledge or consent. “Data scientists” intentionally skewed what 700,000 users saw on their news feed. This means they intentional censored information, while promoting other information. Some users saw positive information, while others saw negative, but in both cases these manipulated users posted especially positive or negative words themselves. The experiment demonstrated that users were manipulatable.

So, by simply manipulating the newsfeed of users, thoughts can be manipulated too.
Think about that when I suggest that Facebook is a CIA platform for thought control. It sounds like a crazy tin foil hat conspiracy, but it demonstrates a legitimate mechanism for influencing people. Operation Mockingbird was a large-scale CIA program in the 1950’s to manipulate news media, so precedent is set for establishing CIA wishes and desires. As part of operation mockingbird, cultural organizations and magazines were funded for propaganda purposes, so creating Facebook as a means to spy and control the populations isn’t out of the ordinary for the CIA, especially since it has now been revealed that every computer chip is manufactured and programmed to be surreptitiously accessed by the CIA without the owner knowing. These large-scale programs are ongoing and only seem to become grander as time goes on.

(2/3)

the french did it, we just cleaned it up.

and no, it wasnt right.

Also consider that Facebook was an inorganic website that was funded by Peter Thiel and the CIA. According to The New Zealand Herald, Facebook was funded with $12.7 million USD by In-Q-Tel (2), a venture capital firm established by the CIA in 1999. It would seem Thiel, who has connections to the CIA himself, saw an opportunity in the fledgling idea of Facebook as a social network with ulterior motives. Remember this the next time someone suggests Zuckerberg is a self-made billionaire, or any of the so-called self-made internet billionaires of the new millennium. Each of these characters, like Thiel, had a product that was marketable to the CIA, and worthy of taxpayer dollars. It would seem that the US is more like the Russian oligarchy which legacy media tries to scare us with every day.

Ultimately the CIA doesn’t want to see your pictures of last night’s dinner, or whatever else is posted. They simply want people personally invested in the news source. Once people are paying attention and internalizing information, it is possible to alter what people see, and therefore alter mood, perception, and thoughts. While influencing things like the Presidential election are motivation enough, there are possibly other motivations as well. The thesis is this: over a long enough time, large scale changes in public opinion can be brought about. Small incremental nudges about certain topics can lead to widespread changes. This influencing of culture is often used in public policy, and sometimes referred to as “repositioning of culture”. Even if individuals are aware of the culture sliding, not much can be done because society and norms are sliding from under his feet. By restricting and altering the availability of information, culture can be repositioned to accept previously unacceptable tenets. Consider how Hilary Clinton ran on a platform of open borders, where such a political idea would have been untenable throughout US history. Combine information manipulation efforts inside Facebook with other information manipulation efforts in the legacy media, and with efforts to manipulate Google searches, and we begin to see a picture of complete government/corporate synthetic ownership of information.

(1) theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/06/everything-we-know-about-facebooks-secret-mood-manipulation-experiment/373648/
(2) nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/article.cfm?c_id=5&objectid=10456534

thanks for sharing

I am also larping as a white supremecist until a few weeks from now when the political climate changes and will start making liberal posts

>McCain
How the fuck does this guy keep getting elected?

This is a copypasta from a guy last night.
Keep artificial intelligences in mind too.

have no idea

>How the fuck does this guy keep getting elected?
It's almost like the system is rigged.

Checked.
PRAISE KEK!!!

Give em hell

So are we going to make a general for this shit, because there are like 5 threads about it.

Also can someone summarize this because im retarded. It basically lets the government fund news networks to spread propaganda?

>88
Checked

people are making "counter slide" threads so more people see this

You might want to seek other 88s.

Oh ok, well Ill be back to photoshop memes later then once a plan is formed.

Yeah, we are dividing ourselves with that tactic though, which is dumb. We won't get anything done like this.

I want this deep state shit down. Not sure how to "attack" it.

bump for justice!

Of course McCain is the sponsor... Its about time we took down that fuck. We should focus our efforts on exposing him as the corrupt Soros puppet RINO he is.

AYY

current threads

1913... the year the republic fell

No. Gentlemen, this our advantage.

We can get government funding.

We just need to create a fake organization- Applied Memeonics. Create a website. Some fake credentials. Bam! Instant shit posting bucks.

see
And we don't need government money to do that anyway

So when the US moves to counter the influence of Chink/Russian propaganda on US soil it's now considered Orwellian?

Leafs let's go egg the U.S. Consulate General Toronto and tell them to fuck off

Wish i could help

So much shilling dear lord..

This isn't about countering propaganda, this is useless in doing that anyway. This was passed as an excuse to give government money to shills and to control internet speech. That is orwellian.

Now collect your shekels and go back to plebbit like a good goy

You can. Make memes. Post about this in more threads. Spread it to social media.

Bump

share away fellow autists

Hey, thanks. Was going to screenshot this too

Get this trending on Twitter guys. Sup Forums has joined our efforts.

Use hashtags #MemePolice #MemeWar and #IllegalMemes

Get going my pretties

excellent. make a couple thread on Sup Forums so that they get the message

It's not going to be about Chinese and Russian propaganda on U.S. soil, what those assholes really want is any justification to put you on a watchlist and call you a domestic terrorist regardless of who you are, simply because your very reasonable political values arnt in line with the elites, which is that the working class is a threat and bunch of cows to be managed while national security will in reality be there to only protect the elitist capitalist class and do more to protect capitalist economic interests and families, and not the common citizen or their families

I guarantee you, if people just ignore these Orwellian measures, the elites who are really in control and have influence in the intelligence community will simply decide to consider ALL of the working class, the majority of nations, are domestic terrorist threats, because people are sick and tired of that hegemonic capitalist power that holds such non-democratic control over states, and the elites fear their own demise over that

Kek wills it. It shall be done.

bump

Good

also

what part of WE DO IT FOR FREE don't you understand?

TWITTER
current threads

Bump and Learn
They are waging a MEME WAR

Another thread bump it please

Soros will lose.

Bumped them all

Bumping Hard!

He who controls the memes controls the world

Unfortunately, memes don't like to be controlled

Someone quote this and make it a meme

>88

Bump for uncle Adolf.

I made this as a symbol of our meme war. OC

Is that a SupCom ad you used?

Shadilay

HOW IN THE FUCK DOES KOJIMA KEEP PREDICTING THE FUTURE?!

THIS MOTHERFUCKER HERE SPOUTED MEMES A LONG TIME AGO AND NOW ITS MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER.

BUMPAN.

bump

>any justification to put you on a watchlist and call you a domestic terrorist regardless of who you are,

But that's already been done, at least three times over.

I'd rather co-opt the institution than destroy it.

If it's not in-house it's going to be some Stratfor-type shit.

You had to expect some blowback from operation God Emperor.

HANDS OFF MY FUCKING MEMES YOU CONTROL FREAKS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>We need to decide if we should keep the memes free or if trump should use this to create the department of memetic warfare IRL to combat obama's embezzled billions
imo putting this power in the hands of the state has and will always be a mistake.

We're doing just fine with free meming, and you can't beat those that /do it for free/

People give memes power. Keep the power of memes with the people.

>imo putting this power in the hands of the state has and will always be a mistake.

I agree.

I also think it's a mistake to let private conglomerates go crazy with it (manipulating culture and society as a whole) while the state is left with its hands tied.

But you're right, as the landscape currently is, we're an apt enough vanguard.

Should we post this to /s4s/ as well?

Some updated legislation for the AMERICAN VALUE of freedom of speech is needed.

Mind you when I say "American Value" I don't mean the First Amendment. The 1st is just the written down representation of what has become in my opinion, one of the CORE VALUES of The United States of America.

I digress.

I don't think it's unreasonable, and I invite others to share their thoughts on this, to have legislation in place that protects Freedom of Speech in a broader way than the 1st Amendment does. Specifically, private companies should not have the right to manipulate free speech. I'm not sure how this plays into a companies right to fire employees whose opinions are maligned with the interests of the company, maybe that should stay off limits from legislative action. However, if your company is a platform for communication, and your consumer (read: not employees) are using speech you disagree with, you should be under the constraint of some legislation protecting that consumer from censorship, bans, shadow bans, and other forms of speech manipulation.

I would go so far as to extend this into the media, but I'm not sure how that would work.

Thing is, when what were doing becomes monetized, WE WILL become CTR. And thus lose the very thing that grants us favor from Kek. Our memes will be forced, unnatural and thus will be full of fail.

In my mind, I'm never gonna die in no ghetto. Absolutely never. A man turns around and punches me in the head, the fight's on; he cuts me, the fight's on; if I'm shot, the fight is on. I'm not losing no fight to no scumbag out there in no ghetto. Period. That's it. No son of a bitch out there is gonna get me. The only way he gets me is cut my head off and I mean that. I'll fight you til I've got a breath left in me. I don't think any of those animals in that street can beat me. I've been going that way for 18 years of street service and street duty, and that's the way I'm gonna keep on going. You don't lose the fight!

KEK

RECRUITMENT ON Sup Forums
PROMOTE HASHTAG
#MemePolice

LINK TO BILL
>(Sec. 1287) Establishes a Global Engagement Center to lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the federal government to recognize, understand, expose, and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining U.S. national security interests.

Friendly reminder that John McCain is a traitor to The United States of America. He spit on the sacrifices of our armed forces by advocating arming terrorists in the Middle East. The same terrorists, in some cases, that had been fighting American forces.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5TSmkOEijI