Hey Sup Forums, I just came up with an idea to hammer in the last nail to the coffin of mainstream media...

Hey Sup Forums, I just came up with an idea to hammer in the last nail to the coffin of mainstream media. Still in the brainstorming process of this plan but here we go:

Operation Get in there Stalker
We create another dossier or something similar that we have leaked to the MSM, preferably Rachel Maddow for the lulz. Inside the document is a set of demands from Russia for Trump, basically the smoking barrel the liberals are looking for. We then have one of us disguise as the head of some underground Russian hacker group that leaked said document and get this individual into the public eye. That is phase 1.

Phase 2, and this can range anywhere from a day or two to a few weeks, we send out messages from this individual, every public appearance/statement is related to the final message, kind of like pieces to a puzzle which will read out something like, "MSM is dead" or whatever we end up choosing the message to be.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sAZbU5J
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamic_generator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosively_pumped_flux_compression_generator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping just to see what others think of the idea.

Bump

Have a bump

Shit idea from a nigger lover

Sage

And why is it shit you CTR shill?

Bump

bump with tiddees for visibility

If pulled off well this is brilliant

bump again, anyone know where to start on this?
should we draft a thing?
should we set up a private discord so lefties can't see the plan details?

Does anyone actually want to join in and contribute ideas?

Should definitely be done in secret. It would be the ultimate troll.

first off you posted you're shitty idea on Sup Forums for everyone to see

second; its stupid because none is gona take any leaks seriously after the tax leak

retarded spic

Sounds great but you need to lay the memes on thick in the demands.

How should we set up a secret way of setting this up? I'll physically write down any plans and we can work on setting up a calendar of dates we want certain things to happen. I'll create a discord group if more people are interested.

Nonsense. The media here in the US will still jump on anything to try and discredit Trump. Look at how resilient they were after the whole Golden Shower Gate fiasco.

Good idea. Needs to be something from an early Tom Clancy novel. Like kick Tirkey out of NATO so Russia can invade and hold a Mediterranean port. Trump looks the other way imreturn for vast oil money.

But the media won't own up to their fuckups, and most people won't follow the story to its conclusion on other media. There have already been instances of such false stories becoming cemented in American mentality as historic fact.

Let's make a flag to hang in the background for the hacker group, so the media has an image to latch on too.

Great idea! Once the "Russian Hacker" finally gets the interview on live TV at the end he says "Praise Kek"

Agree. No actual details should be posted on Sup Forums
Discord would be a good place to start. My thought would be to create fake evidence supporting a currently unsubstantiated lefty rumor.

I would also be curious about the legal side of doing something like this

Like the fact that a Muslim woman admitted to lying about her assault on campus after Trump's election or whatever it was. Most idiots just remembered it as a hate crime that happened becuz Trump/conservatives.

If you actually manage to make it a national thing and get this guy on television, that might be different.

This is a great idea op. Keep on keeping on

proof

leaf reporting in. I like this idea a lot, I'd like to see where it goes.

"Pac-хaкc"
Translates to Ras-Hacks. Like Rasputin. Putin. The media is sure to eat that up.

I like it, or possibly to have the US speak up and work against Erdogan.

I think the last year has been a bunch of body blows. The media is falling apart and we need to keep hitting the body until we get something yuge.

That's the goal, that's why I come to you Sup Forums, because I feel like this is something for us.

I can write up the list of demands.

Fuck off you CIA shit.
Stuff much worse than this happens all the time on here.

we need actual russians to get this rolling

SUMMON RUSSIA

I've got a plan.
Let's all collaborate and decide what we want the letter to say generally.
Then I'll fine tune it and post it here.
Some Russian user can go ahead and transcribe it into commie so we can have two versions of the letter, the official original russian one and the english translation done by the white house.

I second this, maybe we could get the narrative to accomplish something or popularize some feeling or idea.
Then we would be accomplishing two things at once by harming the media's credibility AND spreading some message.

But what should the message be? the details should probably be discussed in private tho!

>harming the media's credibility AND spreading some message
>the details should probably be discussed in private tho!
CIA detected.

Can we get a discord server or something? That'd be helpful to share details.

OP here

discord.gg/sAZbU5J

I am Otmecheny,

Dropped.
Have fun getting logged, retard.

Nice trips. I'll delete the group I suppose. It's just more convenient for me since I don't want to be stuck on Sup Forums and don't know what else to do.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine?

no, I mean that the details of the message have to be private, so no lefties or media supporters lurking here can see and identify the fake before it works.

Bump

Okay, so so far, in the "list of demands" from Russia, we have Trump speaking out against Erdogan, and ensuring Turkey doesn't join the EU. I also suggest we add that he doesn't fine Russian imports like petroleum and oil. Any further thoughts? Does someone want to start drafting?

Contacted my friend who's a contributor for slate about this thread with some nice screencaps too. Have fun larping as rebels, you fuckin NEETs

My thoughts and frustrations exactly

ok new plan, let's build and EMP weapon and shoot the headquarters of media corporations, and it will fuck with their electronics and they won't be able to excrete their verbal sewage any more.

I'll start:
We need two things, a power source and an antenna/radiation emitting thing. The antenna should be easy, I imagine it could be some coil shape, but not too hard to build out of some wire. The power source is a bit more troublesome, because you need an electrical energy source that has BOTH high output power and high energy storage. There are very few devices that can accomplish this (at least in a package less than the size of a house). However, there are two possible devices of interest that I know of that could fit the bill for such an application: a magnetohydronyamic generator or an explosively-pumped flux compression generator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetohydrodynamic_generator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosively_pumped_flux_compression_generator
read these for info ^

fast-tracked visas for Russians

You didn't contact shit, and your screencaps would be worthless anyhow. Schemes get blabbed about on Sup Forums constantly

FUCK OFF NIGGER STOP SAME FAGGING

100% this then OP says
>no no goyim, i mean, come to my fucking discord group to discuss like a sheep, so I can log you and van you.
FUCK OFF. YOU NIGGER.

>implying anyone would give a shit about your nobody loser friend and what they had to say

for a summary of what I know about these devices:
both are chemical-to-electrical energy mechanisms that use some sort of highly combustive fuel, which is why they are capable of both high energy storage and power output.
A magnetohydrodynamic generator is basically a rocket with some magnets and circuit things that can harness the heat and flow of the exhaust to generate usable electrical power.
An explosively-pumped flux compression generator is similar except it uses high explosive to rapidly change the shape of an inductive element around the explosive, thus rapidly changing the energy stored in the inductor, which is output as a high-power pulse of electricity.

oh btw the difference between power and energy, is that power is how quickly you spend or use the energy you have.

filtered. I see the CIA brings 6 man teams now huh? good to know.

YES.

We should put a subliminal "praise kek" somewhere in the document for the lulz

I'm still new to this. I deleted the discord group. Would still like a way to develop this plan though so I guess I'll have to constantly keep track of it

hey, neet, take your schizo meds to control your delusions of grandeur

fucking retarded mentally ill imbeciles

alright I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, a (you), and a bump. Sup Forums has done some incredible and uncanny things in its day. if you weren't here for Sup Forums vs. shia i'm sorry, you're too new to post. granted a majority of shia was 8ch, but a lot of ideas and anons started on 4ch. the /SBG/ threads are another great example, and the /SG/ threads were a proud moment of weaponized autism that lead to the bombing of an isis training camp.

4ch*nz has proved time and time again, at least since I got here in 2006, that when the cause is noble they will ABSOLUTELY mobilize and are a serious player to be reckoned with. We made m00t the time magazine person of the year for christ sake, and found shia's flag using the stars and the sounds of frogs 'n birds.

Sup Forums is completely capable of, as well as a vast resource of, weaponized autism and is a major force to be reckoned with. but you need to have a fucking good cause, a well thought out plan of attack, and a reason for anons to go to bat for you.

otherwise you sound like a nigger, or worse, our enemies trying to trap us (cia, share blue.) hope this helps. i'm only 50% trying to sound like an asshole, and 50% trying to help.

solution is for you faggots to get off your arses and build actual alternate news infrastructure - that is consistent and professional enough for normies to exclusively watch - not just producing more shitty commentary pieces or podcasts which are flood right now

we have all that is necessary for this; just need to get the right people together and dedicated to the consistent output of news

>inb4 ban for saying double chan, half chan, HWNDU

Well the goal is this: to ridicule people that think there is any link between the Russians and Trump by highlighting how desperate the left is for any link.

I've been on this site for the better part of a decade and I never set up something like this. This thread was just to brainstorm ideas on a loose structure of a plan I came up with while watching Rachel Maddow show Trump's tax returns last night. I wanted to get the ball rolling and see her have another failure of a "scoop."