Do you think convicted felons should be able to own guns in the USA? This also applies to wrongly convicted felons

Do you think convicted felons should be able to own guns in the USA? This also applies to wrongly convicted felons.

>2nd amendment

bump

Yes, most felonies are victimless crimes. Violent criminals should be in prison, but everyone outside of prison should be free.

Does it really matter? People are gonna get guns no matter what.

black felons shouldnt. actually, blacks in general shouldnt. we should make a list of peoples race and prevent niggers from owning weapons.

Yes. The weak must fear the strong.

SHALL

Yes.

yes seeing as you will probably get a felony soon for hate speech against transgenders -- at this rate with the jew fronts like the aclu, adl, osf, splc, etc.

Everyone deserves rights to self defense. Even criminals.

Yes since to tell someone you don't trust them with a gun is to tell them you don't trust them not to fucking murder someone and if you don't trust someone that badly then why are they out of prison in the first place if they're that dangerous?

If you've served out your term in prison and your felony wasn't related to physical violence against another person, I don't see the issue.

Only if they're white and have shown reform, with a 40k+ paying job.

A better question is why we release criminals whom we can't trust to not murder someone.

They're out of prison in the first place because liberals believe in second chances, and he probably had a bad childhood, and he dindu nuffin, and cops raciss whitey deserves 2 dye.

Non-viloent felonies, wrongfully convicted, and felonies that have no jail time attached shouldn't restrict gun rights.
Some states have have some pretty banal felonies on the books, like allowing a minor to access alcohol.

NOT

I don't think roughly half of American citizens should have any rights at all. So I am in favor of gun confiscation, mandatory sterilization, permanent imprisonment or summary execution and so on for childish narcissists but not in favor of keeping weapons out of the hands of brave, noble freedom fighters even if some liberal queer hyphenate court somewhere labeled them criminals for attacking the enemy.

to do something that radical, you'd have to rewrite the law first, you shouldn't be sterilized etc for the majority of nonviolent felonies

BE

Fuck off you communist piece of shit

The kikes would have complete control right now if it weren't for the common man owning 15 different weapons and maybe an M2 Browning mounted on the back of his pickup.

If they're too dangerous to be allowed to own a gun, they're too dangerous to be let out of prison.

INFRINGED!

Yes. If you are safe enough to be allowed out of prison, you should retain all of your constitutional rights.

For much of the shit that warrants a felony, yes.

It's not about what you did, it's about who you are and what you are pushing for. If you are so stupid that you think putting trannies in the wrong bathroom is just or appropriate, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS. I'm not playing LAW with you. It's a FIGHT. I'm not willing to put myself on an equal footing with proud retards. Trannies and their champions, whether incompetent or evil, do not get a vote, they do not get to walk around free, they do not get to practice their degenerate culture. Being human is not enough for me to be willing to share power with you. There are additional qualifications. I am not interested in being dragged down to the level of the droolingest retard just because he's there, period, and do not consider myself under any moral obligation to let that happen.

This. Allowing the left to continue to outlaw free speech will allow them to also take away your rights to weapons.

No. "Convicted felons" in this case is just a nice way of saying "niggers". Niggers should not have guns.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't discriminate. Everyone should have the means to defend themselves. EVERYONE.

Convicted felons shouldn't be able to own guns. They shoudln't be allowed to live in the first place.

m-marry me

>;-;

>Laughing so fucking hard right now that face.
>Looks like white version of Kel right now.
>Hillbilly character from the amanda show.
>Puffy fucked up nipples please.
>Anotherholocaustvictim.jpg

a felony is something as simple as possession of cocaine and cocaine aint bad at all

you deserve no rights