Playing this card on everyone in Sup Forums. Bonus points because he's black...

Playing this card on everyone in Sup Forums. Bonus points because he's black. The entire Alt-Right Movement only exists because of the fears of insecure white men who feel threatened by social advancement. I do not see courage. I see cowardice on this blog. You pretend you are disgusted by minorities, or that your fears are justified, but it's just pure cowardice. Like a frightened toddler who's scared of the dark but won't admit it and creates monsters to rationalize his fear to himself, you are merely cowards scared of life so you create strawmonsters to justify your fear. You're the definition of beta cucks, harassing people online then retreating to your safe space. If I wasn't paying attention, I'd think you were SJWs on Tumblr. Oh wait, you are. You're the exact same thing just on the different end of the political spectrum. Have fun, Tumblrinas

Rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

City people voted for Hillary

Get thee to a nunnery saged

The alt right is full of inbred whites

The alt right is full of inbred whitesPic related is smarter than 99% of pol

should we not feel threatened? we have seen what your kind offer to a society.

>white men
>insecure

Why the fuck are blacks the most tribal and completely spaz the fuck out when their favorite TV show only has 9/10 actors in it that are black?

we will deal with you in due time.

Playing this card on everyone in Sup Forums. Bonus points because he's black. The entire Alt-Right Movement only exists because of the fears of insecure white men who feel threatened by social advancement. I do not see courage. I see cowardice on this blog. You pretend you are disgusted by minorities, or that your fears are justified, but it's just pure cowardice. Like a frightened toddler who's scared of the dark but won't admit it and creates monsters to rationalize his fear to himself, you are merely cowards scared of life so you create strawmonsters to justify your fear. You're the definition of beta cucks, harassing people online then retreating to your safe space. If I wasn't paying attention, I'd think you were SJWs on Tumblr. Oh wait, you are. You're the exact same thing just on the different end of the political spectrum. Have fun, Tumblrinas

Funny you should say that, I'm a white male. Millions of people around the world agree with you

Good SJW is a compliment women, you are a coward.

Why are whites so insecure that we spazzed the Fuck out when the two most recent Star Wars didn't have white males as lead actors?

stfu inbred.

enjoy ban

>blog
Nigger what the fuck

>entire Alt-Right Movement only exists because of the fears of insecure white men who feel threatened by social advancement
We just like trolling you faggots because we're too poor to afford cable.
I'm not white just so you know.

>we are just trolling
No we aren't, we based our life around this

>too poor to afford cable
What, we all have cable

>on this blog

I don't have cable

>paying for the electric Jew
Fuck off.

>have cable
Check your cable privelege

Are we getting leaf raided tonight or some shit? Faggots everywhere. Since when is Sup Forums a blog btw?

>blog

im not privileged

haha too true!! it's going to be so fun watching drunpfykins crash and burn
:-))
but in all seriousness we can't let that man get the nuclear codes

I'm telling you this is bullshit, the name fags are from tumblr or plebbit or some shit.

Playing this poo card on everyone in Sup Forums. Bonus points because I like dark vaginas. The entire shill Movement only exists because of the fears of insecure elites who feel threatened by social advancement. I do not see courage. I see cowardice from shills. You pretend you are disgusted by whites, or that your fears are justified, but it's just pure cowardice. Like a frightened toddler who's scared of challenge but won't admit weakness and creates monsters to rationalize fear to yourselves, you are merely cowards scared of life so you create strawmonsters to justify your fear. You're the definition of beta cucks, harassing people online then retreating to your safe space. If I wasn't paying attention, I'd think you were SJWs on Tumblr. Oh wait, you are. You're the exact same thing just on the different end of the political spectrum. Have fun, Tumblrinas

Niggers are always coming here and projecting so hard. Did your fat white herpes ridden gf dump you for some white guy with a job or something?

U stink

No, your mom and I are still together. She's touched by your concern. She's touched by me also. Every single night

Numale leaf is back.