PedoGate happening! First arrest!

>State senator found with teenage boy in hotel room

Trump Campaign Chair busted by police in the act with an underaged teen boy his hotel room!

m.nbc12.com/nbc12/db_383465/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=DnwXhLfA
updates24-7.com/2017/03/police-just-busted-trump-campaign-chair.html

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kNTLG
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey I live in that state

since poll has trumps dick down their throats they will brush this off.

>poll
shoo off shill

No, there are surely stinkers all through the system.

i'm a shill because of a typo? whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?!

There's literally nothing wrong with two people having sex

OH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT

>Sup Forums posts about it.
>Hurr pol will probably not say anything about this.

Wow. Can somebody lend me some of their almond activator? I'm all out.

>typo
this is how u type Sup Forums, thats one big fucking type

The White House - Comet Ping Pong line extends out to Camp David, then beyond Camp David to "State Game Lands 33".
Very close to State Game Lands 33 is a small regional airport for what seems like private air traffic.

There are two mapped roads which go from State Game Lands 33 to the regional airport, one sample route seen here. There seem to be three points of entry to the airport: one main entry point, and two access roads on the west and south of the runways crossing point.

This airport could be used as a human trafficking point due the potential for a quick transfer from aircraft to automobile with no one watching (the airport is not towered).

The south entry point in particular seems to get more use than the other access road.

Once in the automobile and off on one of the access roads, the vehicle would be difficult to track, as the access roads essentially go through wilderness.

The airport isn't too far from an interstate either, and from there they could be across two or three states in a matter of hours.

It is possible there could be a hidden holding center for human trafficking victims on the State Game Lands 33. Something to look into.
imgur.com/a/kNTLG

What if one is a child and the other is a 35 year old state senator working for Trump?

>working for
guilt by association

>poll

.02 has been deducted from your account.

>Trump campaign chair

what this faggot took a picture with Donald Trump Jr. one time and now he's Trump's Campaign Chair?

Kill. Your. Self. Blue. Share. Kike. Shill.

kinda looks a little like the kabbalah tree of life

>typo

What if the child consented tho?

And since you brought it up, here's the pic with him and DTJ on the way to their hotel room.

that only works under ancap because theres no roads for pedophiles to travel to kids on

What the fuck is this?

Go back to fucking reddit or tumblr you fucking retard.

you a shill cause yo mama done born you a shill

>Tommorows headlines:
>Russian hacker on Sup Forums confirms: Trump Jr molested kids

Look at me. I'm the Russian now.

ANOTHER REPUBLICAN SENATOR CAUGHT WITH A GAY PROSTITUTE

Color me surprised.

he's a big guy

gamelands 33... hmm 33....

FOR LITTLE BOY

bump for justice.

are you saying....?
>there are pedophiles in positions of power throughout the federal, state and local governments

Ok. A literally who disgusting pedophile snuck aboard the ship far away in a guaranteed red state that Trump had nothing to do with.

If you can prove there is any further connection, or any other pedophiles or corruption on Trump's or his inner circle's behalf, Sup Forums will concede the truth.

>shills starting to accept the reality that pedophiles exist and trying to turn it on Trump now

bumperooni. This thread is now on page 3

Thanks user

pizzagate was debunked

GOING TO WAR AGAINST THE UNITED STATES GLOBAL PROPAGANDA CENTER

BUMP THESE THREADS

GET INFORMED
CALLING ALL AUTISTS

youre the shill here nobody blamed trump for this

>whuuuuuuuuu

this is exactly what MSM is doing with muh russia.

you shill kikes think we just like any and all "conspiracies." no, there just happen to be real actual fucking criminal conspiracies taking place and we are the ones with our eyes open.

your bullshit will never ever work here no matter how hard you try.

Good. If the first few arrests of increasing importance happen to people associated with (but reasonably distant from) Trump, then the media will get people begging for more arrests and investigations

>nobody blamed trump for this

those posts dont say trump was responsible for it

kill youreself shill

GUYS I JUST FOUND THIS PICTURE

IT'S OBAMA WITH A LITTLE GIRL HOLY FUCK

BUT LOOK AT THE PICTURE IN THE BACKGROUND!!!!! THIS HAS ALEFANTIS PAINTED ALL OVER IT

WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING HERE!!!!

Has anyone sent this to Mr. Maddow? He's looking for dirt on Drumph and we all know how he feels about penis fanciers.

Is it just me or do they look similar?

>imgur.com/a/kNTLG
wtf the point a to b goes right through the pizza place?

>raping kids
ishygddt

bumping

you have no idea what you are mocking
this will lead to shame and sleepless nights for you later on

Hey man, we know there was a swamp and we know it's being drained. Good fucking thing.

Here's some fresh Podesta for you anons.

>Trump Campaign Chair busted by police in the act with an underaged teen boy his hotel room!
His mistake was supporting Trump over Clinton. If he was with 'her" he would be protected for his loyal service.

>of Oklahoma

Nigger, please. It's like releasing already available tax records from 2005.

BRRRRRAAAAAPFTFTFTFTFT

>District Attorney Greg Mashburn said the boy is 16 or 17 years old, and that is the age of consent in Oklahoma.

Slight inside info. I know someone who is a CPS agent. Local offices just opened a brand new child trafficking unit, specifically for busting child trafficking! They hired in a team of people and did their first raid about 2 weeks ago. Don't know much more than that. But HEY local forces getting the funds for an entire team dedicated to fighting trafficking is a great thing

Interesting

wtf I hate teenage boys now

Bump.

Child sex trafficking is not debunked

hey are you shill faggots going to try to lead this to David Seaman?

Found Amy (((schumer)))

Nice

>mfw it's taken me this long to realise a walnut looks like a shrunken old scrotal sac

No one here has their eyes open if they are unwilling to look at trump as an Israel puppet.

Already been debunked. Meme harder and maybe in 4 years you'll know what a real victory feels like too.

>debunked

>surrounds himself/cabinet with Jews
>says Israel is the greatest ally
>praises their PM
>not a puppet

Kys you mindless idiot

Jews: How can we blame this one Trump?

>puppet

I have to agree. I was a Trump supporter from the start. I posted on r/The_Donald like all of you.

But I now see it was a mistake to vote for him. He won't get anything done. Scandal after scandal. It's embarrassing. I feel ashamed to admit that I voted for him now.

And his tax returns proved that he's been cheating us all this time. He stole from poor people who thought he would help them. I wanted to believe he was different, but I think this is it. I think he's done.

It was fun while it lasted, but now it's over for him.

>fun at first
>crash and burn
>seriously
>cant let em get dem nuclear codes

>really bad shill
>really good troll

see now where is that debunking?

Im starting to like these shill memes
Will miss you when your gone

I'm leaning troll , that filename - there's no way

> shareblue_frog_meme_18

Kek. Gr8 b8 m8

seriously?

Thanks for new screencap shariablue. I have many of these now.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf.html

Daily reminder.

I want to believe, but.... that fucking mask and name.

Damn that was impressive thanks

Kek, he should run for NY mayor against Hilldog.

You're a shill cause you're a shill.

Go back to being butt hurt lefty cuckboi.

As a Trump supporter, I'm not stupid to deny that republicans are probably the worst child abuse offenders compared to the democrats. The democrats were just the vehicle to try and normalize it.

>whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

You have to go back.

FUCKING SHIT DONT YOU GET IT! YOUR TACTICS DONT WORK HERE.

>LOOK AT FILE NAMES
>HAD AMMO READY TO GO IN SECONDS.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY POL!

Anyone who palled around with Hastert is suspect. Ryan, McCain and Graham off the top of my head ring alarms.

The question I have is why the hell aren't there any MSM sources on this story? They literally jump at every opportunity they have to make Trump look bad.

Are they really so afraid of Pedogate that they won't even talk about it when right wing people get caught?

I wonder who could be behind this post?

They have had him for awhile. He has been singing like the song bird of Hanoi for months now . The FBI and sessions know everything

Long list of Republican sex offenders..

democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387

They are probably either in on it too or afraid of being suicided. Case in point: Andrew Breitbart.

>>District Attorney Greg Mashburn said the boy is 16 or 17 years old, and that is the age of consent in Oklahoma
It's literally nothing. Pizzagate normally involves actual children if I'm not mistaken. Not legal young adults. Did no one here actually read the link? At worst this is a
>>Conservative married man found to be a faggot
kind of scandle

fucking disgusting. PURGE

Yeah but was this kid being trafficked? How long was he a fucktoy for politicians? That's the question.

so what should be done about Obamas previous associations with known pedophiles?

>Shortey, from Oklahoma City first was elected in 2010 and has been in the media quite a bit for his controversial bills. One in 2012 would have banned the use of aborted human fetuses in food industry

What? How is that controversial? Are liberals really defending DEVOURING human fetuses?

>State senator
>OK Trump campaign chair

I work with campaign chairs every election cycle for my job. Someone like the OK Trump campaign chair is small fry, esp. because Trump's organizing was top-down. These guys couldn't do a single thing without it being a direct command -- one of the reasons people thought Trump's organizing was so abysmally poor.

Let this shit slide. If you worked at it for a couple of years, you might as well be the state chair for a campaign like Trump's someday. I know that sounds unrealistic, but that's how unqualified, aimless, and pointless it was for the Trump presidential campaign in states like this.