Does The Argentine Civilization Suck Because The Food Sucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XaYY3oGfkyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is an Argentine lmao

Ahahahahah

White, of course.

Chimichurri steak is better than Texas steak

>our food sucks

HELL NO NIGGA YOU DIDN'T GO THERE

YOU CAN CALL ME NOT-WHITE ALL YOU WANT

BUT DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT OUR FOOD

Thats some brilliant innovation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

choripan is over rated shit

Salty, yankee?

Their steak is burnt to a crisp dry trash desu but bondiola is pretty good.

Something something something The Falkland Islands something.

What do you guys even eat? The native food of your people?

>take a sausage,
>put in inside a baguette,
>call it culture

Argentina BTFO hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Then stop burning your flavorless steak and trying compensate for it's dry, tasteless shittiness with chimichurri.

who serves snot on a steak?

ayyyy hehehehhe

> meat over a fire
> literally caveman tier

Fucking mongoloid. Chimichurri is delicious, but don't be proud because you can cook meat over a fire. Do you have anything that wasn't invented 90,000 years ago, caveman?

Meat.

Guinea pigs, potatos, they are originally from here, we have a shit load of fruits and vegetables.

And a shit load of animals including turkeys.

this summer i went to chile on vacation, and their food was not as good as they said i met some chileans that accepted argentine food was light years better than chilean food we have much more to offer than just steak or "choripanes" we have empanadas (a trillion times better than chilean ones) dulce de leche its better than nutella and healthier, alfajores, so many stuff i'm forggeting fuck
sorry for bad england

Unlike your steak, no.

thats a bit too red

>says the 300 year old country
Topkek

The problems with Argentinians is that they firmly believed right up until the 20's if they imitated Euros enough while shitting on everyone around them Europe might see them as fellow countrymen, Instead of diaspora barely recognizable from the original.

Then Tango got noticed by Europe. Football started to exponentially grow and Uruguay was far better at it than they. Argentina is one giant inferiority complex. Yerba Mate - a drink first discovered by euros who saw natives in Uruguay drinking it was readily adopted by the oriental settlers. They cant even do Asado properly and have to cover it in butter and garlic when all you need is a bit of salt on the fat.

So the Argentinians started claiming responsibility for everything they could and claiming it was uniquely theirs because they had spent the first 150 years or so independent developing 0 local culture and were playing catch up. To this day they have no fucking idea who or what makes them Argentine. They latch on to Maradona hoping that somehow he can bridge the chasm of complete lack of cultural history. Uruguay has Artigas and the 33 immortals - what does Argentina have? Losers of the longest modern siege in history? 9 years they besieged Montevideo - at the end they had to give up.

The mere presence of Uruguay near them triggers them. The river plate dumps all of the trash and jungle refuse on THEIR side and the Uruguayan side is crystal clear. The water filtered by the natural formation of the river into Uruguay is one of the reasons they are the only country on Earth allowed to make and ship their Cognac with the official name on it as the french gifted them the right for it out of friendship. Argentina is a lonely spoiled child with little culture and few achievements.

T. Uruguayo diaspora

Visied Argentina and burn the shit out of everything. Crunchy sausage and charcoal steak . I don't get it. Empanadas are my favorite food though. Milanesas are good too. They eat a lot of meat and potatoes

>Dulce de Leche - Healthy at all.

>Literally boiled milk and sugar with some vanilla for taste

youtube.com/watch?v=XaYY3oGfkyg

Should have gone east.

>Too red
As if there is such a thing

In the only argie parts that are worth a damn the average guy probably eat the same as us, that would be mostly Italian food introduced by Italian mass migrants (milanesa, gnocchis, ravioli, cannellonis, pastas in general with tuco (similar to bolognese sauce), farinata, etc) and obviously meat of all kinds.

>Los Treinta y Tres Inmortales
kek

did not said it was something healthy i said it was healthier than nutella wich it is

I know this is a shoop because if it were real the legs would be white.

crudísimo, animal

>DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT OUR FOOD

>Cooking your steaks
I bet you put ketchup on it too

Yeah our food kinda sucks desu, not much variety.

Thats some shitty looking chimichurri.

Bro, if the measure of a civilization was based on the quality of their food, the Brits would be nigger tier.

yum banana bread

>Too white
t. le SJW

>As if there is such a thing
t. Argentine

It's nothing special, bud

You should try mexican food sometime and see the difference

chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim chiree

now mexican food is my shit, not for everyone tho

>shit man, our vegetables and meat have no taste at all
>I know, lets put as much spice on it as possible to mask the lack of flavor

mexican food in two steps

>Ranjeep said, satisfied with his harsh takedown of the American poster. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalolololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the water, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought.

PARA BAILAR LA BAMBA

^He's right you know.

>"MOOOOOOO!"

holy shit

Dude legit Mexican food is 4 items thrown together in slightly different patterns with one or two different sauces

Argentina doesn't have shit for food though, but I'd still take a nice argie BBQ over some gross enchilada

No sean maricones. Cocido lo comen las minas.

cocido queda mejor lince acuatico infradotado

bitch please

so, you killed a pig and roast it whole, how does that make it different from any other people and kill and roast a pig? how is that YOUR culture?

and see this

>how does that make it different from any other people that kill and roast a pig?

El lechón es una mierda. Pero igual me queda mejor que a vos.

Hacer un asado bien cocido? Para eso hacete un churrasco a la sartén. O hacete vegano y ya de paso feminista, porteño puto.

Top ten anime asados

The God Emperor eats them well done with ketchup
That taught me not judge a man's worth by how he eats his steak

Sounds delicious to me

spicy pasta

It is, argies swear by dulce de leche. I was raised putting dulce de leche and butter on a slice of bread for breakfast.

You are the saltiest Costa Rican I have seen

beautiful

He used all that salt in rage and now he doesn't have any for the meat...

I went to Mar de Plata when I was a kid. We took a ferry from Uruguay. We stopped in this tiny town it was in the winter, so it was cold and rainy. They only had wine and meat bowls. It was the hide of the cow with the meat still attached. They put it on a grill and put water in it till it turned to sauce, like in it's own bowl. What the fuck did I eat that day, user?

>my capitalism thread got deleted for no apparent reason
>this thread is still alive
Why?

Welcome to pol.

Last night I was in this cool Lord of the Rings thread, talking about Tolkien's political views and how it related to the current world, and it also got deleted, so I had to switch to posting asian qties in a racemixing thread instead

buen asado 10/10

nigger wut? have you ate Argentinian bbq? it's not as good as a good old Texan mesquite smoked bbq buts it's better than Korean BBQ fo shisle, at least in my opinion

the mods are mexicans

stringy garbage. Must be the waste cut they used to give to your descendants, the african slaves

Ey fag get off the proxy, are you ashamed of showing your flag, you Dinoguay?

Rare.

the other sausage is a little burnt :D