I'm pretty sure the White race is doomed at this point

I'm pretty sure the White race is doomed at this point.

when whites are gone, everyone else is fucked too. You think China or India will try to take care of the rest of the world?

Good. White people are historically evil usurpers with small penises

I doubt it I'm just trying to get off some stress and I wanted to try it out with /pol

Yeah sure name another race which did more good for the world than white people.

I've been cucking my blonde haired, blue eyed conservative GF with a mulatto femboi for the last 2 years

DUDE the white race can go suck a fat fucking cock!

All races are doomed you fucking shitlord. We're all racemixing at fast enough levels for there to be one single race relatively soon

I like monster girls

This gives me a good idea for a sci fi or fantasy novel.

I think the White race isn't doomed but you're all negative due to years of being a loser. You have grown accustomed to the negativity and hopelessness.
Also very few people do this and the ones that do are broken or losers/ betas.

We don't need to hear your fantasies, brownie.

I have a strong moral objection to complete authoritarianism but I see no other way of saving the west.

There is no such thing as the white race

fuckwhitepeoplefatperson.jpg

i was abducted by aliens a week before my birthday -\_("/)_/-

I was born in a shithole anyway so fuck everything at this point.

When I was younger I thought about moving to America to escape from all the leftist bullshit here, but if not even most Americans themselves are interested in conserving what makes America great then why would anyone else bother? I feel bad for the Cuban migrants who escaped the communist hell (Cuban Americans overwhelmingly vote for right-wing) just to get into America and watch American cucks themselves sell the country to the same bullshit they heard before their own country went to hell.

At this point it doesn't even look like white genocide, more like white suicide.

So whats the plan for white people like myself, grab a gun and my family so we can live off the grid once shit hits the fan?

Stop it.

We will form "Little Europes" throughout Asia.

Yes. Reject your white privilege now!

gb2/v/

go on...

At least i'm not the only one who feels the same

I am personally very stoked thinking that all trace of niceness will vanish from the world. I truly hope this is so. I'm hopeful for the future no matter what, but only because of my "faith".

I hope this is true.

I'm pretty excited to see the rise of the right, and the hard uprising whites in the western world, but I wish it hadn't come to this. I wish the left's ideal utopia of everyone living together in harmony regardless of race could be a possibility, but it just can't.

I'm also worried that /our war/ will be the last war.

>I hope this is true.

Then it's your lucky day, son

GOOD

Good. Let the niggers starve.

Yes, anglos are fucked.
Slav master race will prevail.

Aliens will save us.

this was a helpful list, thank you user.

Genetic engineering will save the White race. We will use it to give our sons genetics to become über-Chads with genius-tier IQs, and give our daughters genetics to be more logical, less retarded, want to be submissive housewives, and have stronger loyalty to the nation and race. Artificial wombs also.

I wish I was white, but at the same time being Mexican and saying "racist" stuff in front of libtards tends to make thier head explode.

>some dumb grills talking about how trump hates space and is killing hope of space exploration after class
>"don't forget Obongo sacked NASA for welfare money first"
>uneasy laughter, but can't call me racist like they normally would
>mfw

I suppose everything has its ups and downs, kek

Isn't this a bad insult? aren't people with small penises generally smarter?

Yes, it's true. The white race is doomed. I just try finding solace in the fact that without us, the black race is also doomed. Without us there is no more gibs so the niggers will all die of starvation. The speed at which they breed at will only accelerate their demise, I'm just sad that I won't be around to see it happen

WHY DID YOU FUCKING LIBERAL LEFTSIST DEMOCRAT PIECES OF SHIT DO THIS TO THE WEST!?!? WHY DID YOU MAKE RACE RELATIONS THE WORST THEY'VE BEEN SINCE THE MIDDLE AGES?!? WHY DID YOU MAKE EVERYTHING POLITICAL!?!?!?!

I SHOULDNT EVEN FUCKING BE HERE I SHOULD BE LEAVING MY LIFE AND BEING HAPPY BUT IM HERE YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS. YOU WHITE GUILT SELF HATING FUCKING KIKE LOVING MOTHER FUCKING RATS WHY DO JEWS EVEN HAVE TO EXIST JUST FUCKING GO LIVE ON YOUR OWN ISLAND AND LEAVE THE WORLD ALONE WHY IS ISLAM A THING TODAY!?!?!? WHY YOU FUCKING FUCKS I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH WHY CANT WE PUT YOU ON MARS YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS I WANT YOU TO DIE I WANT A HAPPY FUTURE FOR US MENTALLY WELL ADJUSTED PEOPLE INSTEAD OF YOU CUNTS THAT HAVE TO FLOOD OUR LANDS WITH INFERIOR WARMONGERERS WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO US AND EVEN YOURSELVES I WISH I COULD ERASE YOU KIKES FROM FUCKING HISTORY.

I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I WANT JEWS AND AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST TO NEVER HAVE EXISTED FUCK FUCK WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US WE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING NIGGERS AND KIKES WHY WHY WWWWHHHYYYY!!!! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCK RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This didnt make me feel any better. I wrote it in all caps first but they wouldnt let me post. I want this suffering to end.

I wish that white, western natives would wake up to their extinction.

>A leaf calling out a libtard
Never thought I'd see the day...

I used to be "socially liberal financially conservative" but today I am unironically a full 1488 NatSoc because of a series of bad experiences with jews, shitskins, and women.

I have an IQ of over 135, a middle-class professional job, and a degree from an Ivy League university.

Do you think Nigel knows?

Islam will rule the world very soon. I'm not happy about it, but it's true. They out-breed us. Our own government is against us. The people want it for some reason. They've won. It's only a matter of time now.

I just pray I'm dead before it happens, but I doubt it.

I'm honestly turning into a marxist. Not because I'm a degenerate, but because of its practical uses. I still consider myself a Libertarian, but I don't know for how long.

I believe humanity should always be thinking about the future, the next step. And we all know what the last step is, breaking the cycle of mortality and meaningless lives. When that happens we're not humans anymore, we've finally evolved.

I always thought we could achieve that in a peaceful and respectful way, by making each individual stronger rather than making a few individuals stronger while weakening everyone else, but I'm starting to realize it won't happen. It's getting harder and harder to convince myself that "Strengthen the individual" is the answer to that question. Most individuals don't even want to be strengthened, why even bother? They want to be slaves.

That idea goes against my moral values, but I'm starting to think any way to move forward other than that is a waste of time. I guess that's my paradigm.

I'm from Quebec for what it's worth were better than the rest of the country but then again it's not hard to be better than Trudeau

I'm only half white and still look more white than most white people

Race mixing isn't inherently bad, it just can lead to new sub-breeds of humans

"No matter what"

Lol. flog yourself daily white man! make sure to kiss non-white ass white man! Youre still an evil racist regardless and we hate your guts!

Be our ally?

I agree

Why do we fall user?

The asians will get the genetic engineering. They have no qualms about tech. All best cloning work being done in S.Korea.

Lost control of white women.

This. Asians will be our ally during the race war.

Germanics/Europeans aren't Aryans. Its a bullshit meme

Pic related is what other races have done when whites use the goodness in our heart to help them. Take advantage and take credit.

Niggers, arabs, and spics have contributed nothing to society other than death and destruction.

Will it ever end Canuck?

I watched a documentary on the Holocaust over the weekend and I thought it was fucking amazing. The Jews deserved it. We need Einsatzgruppen again for kebabs then shekel grubbers

My brothers, I sometimes find myself doubting the superiority of the white race solely based on what we have done to ourselves. On how we have allowed ourselves to be fooled by the jews so easily. Sometimes I feel like we have somehow become inferior and our extinction is justified. I only pray that God has mercy on us and remembers the good things we did and the heights we achieved with his blessings.

the White race will exist for another thousand years. we'll just be powerless minorities in 90% of the land we used to control.
sucks to be our great grandkids. really fuckin sucks.

It will change. Grow and shrink. It will never go away though. At this point I'm honestly hoping for a war, a real war, a big war. I never thought I would but I do. It might be the last hope to save the world.

I've reached the stage of redpill where I say "I hate niggers but some black people are okay." How long until I hate all black people?

Honestly I don't want to hate blacks. Hating people doesn't feel good. But more and more I'm pleasantly surprised when a black person is a decent human being with intelligence and morals. They are out there but sadly it seems few and far between.

This. That final point is basically undermines the 9 preceeding points. Basically say fuck it and live your life however you want

Basically, we're fucked. There's really not much Trump can do to save us.

You'd be surprised.
A lot of the second generation Cubans are SJW as fuck. Me and my family have been pretty close so all of that indoctrination didn't stick.
Heard enough stories to hate Commies till I die.
Still... I have little hope for our future.

I'm pretty sure that counter culture will save the white race.
I'm pretty sure that canada is fucked.
I'm pretty sure that in spite of my pessimism humanity will see brighter days.

Most of the 'alt right' people seem to be more into finding things to arrest/execute other white people than fighting the people who are actually trying to get rid of us, so yeah I'd have to agree at this point.

You don't have to hate them to be redpilled. You can just desire that they be segregated for their own good and for ours. It's not their fault they're so stupid and violent.

>How long until I hate all black people?
You'll eventually cycle around and realize Sup Forums is also full of retarded autists who make you rage at their lack of brain matter.

The real redpill is that you can only control your own mind.

It was a mistake nuking Japan. China is a complete fucking shot hole and making the world worse. Chines are the niggers of gooks.

I want the war to happen now

I want to fight the shitskins in the streets. I want to see them corralled by soldiers into trucks. I want everyone deported to work colonies on Greenland.

But it won't happen; all our ancestors fought for is lost, and Scandinavia will never be the same.

of course he fucking knows

they all know

its whether or not they care

>this is what people with small dicks actually tell themselves
LOL

>The Reconquista is the name given to a long series of wars and battles between the Christian Kingdoms and the Muslim Moors for control of the Iberian Peninsula. It lasted for a good portion of the Middle Ages from 718 to 1492.
Don't worry, we'll get the job done eventually.

I deliver food for a living. Every time I get an order for someone with a black sounding name I make a little bet with myself that they are either going to not tip me, complain about something retarded, or most likely both. Occasionally I'm wrong and my heart is temporarily filled with warmth.

For the first time in many white Americans lives, they are now consciously aware they belong to a "white race" and they know this because it is visibly under assault by corrupt Mexican media, Black Lives Matter, (((CNN))) Drumpf fags, Hollywood, and female (((comedians)))."

Whites are a peaceful people, until they perk up and are provoked by an enemy. Whites now have justification to be tribal, they finally have a real challenge and competition. And, in looking around, they are noticing that certain (((white people))) are not only curiously anti-white, but pulling the strings of the movement.

At the same time, many middle class whites became lower-middle due to economy, and have started watching InfoWars. Angry, drunk, patriotic, tired of bullshit ChinkWood movies and transgender children.

Whites are awakening from slumber. (((They))) create golems through history, a bigger, stronger beast that finally gets a clue and spews fire. Rinse. Repeat.

It's going to be bloody beautiful

My friend who I have known for 6 six years is probably going out with my ex, and most likey had a thing with her while we were dating. I have no friends now. I walk alone to and from college. I just want to be successful in life to prove to them that they've made a grave mistake.

i got chased by a homeless today outside the nashville trump rally but i hid safely in a kroger store