ITT: We laugh at cuck countries that can't save themselves

To the Dutch for this failure in not electing Geert and to Austria for not electing Hofer, fuck you losers for not being able to take back your countries. Seriously, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER EUROPE. Why are you guys asking to get raped?

Western men with balls (aka Americans and Brits) get in here and laugh at the rest of the West for begging to be conquered by Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.56faeef988a2
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hofer was election fraud i saw

He wouldn't have really done shit anyway his role was basically a ceremonial role but still with all the shit going on in Europe, I have no clue how they can't get their shit together and start fucking standing up for themselves like we did here in the states

Remember when you gave the government all your guns, that was awesome...

I remember when the USA uncucked itself demographically and whites stopped being less than half of the newborn population.
oh wait..

Still have the most whites in the world here in the U.S. You act like fixing birthrates is fucking easy and that we're somehow cucks because our economy is forcing us to have less kids...

>implying Whites( andAsians) wont still remain at the apex of society.

Have you seen nog and bean SAT/ACT/IQ/Literacy data?

*TESTING*

Test

Geert met expectations. Don't listen to the media's lies, you fucking idiot. His party still won more seats and he's becoming more visible. American news is literally going

>w-w-w-w-we stopped nationalism, guys! The EU is saved!

What, did you expect Jesus Christ to return today?

to be fair mate

austria has always been a hard left country since ww2 for obvious reasons lol

this is the FIRST TIME! a right wing candidate stood a chance,and he was spouting some edgy shit

he came that close they had to do a recount

sure he lost,but BARELY! this means alot!!!

also...there is still hope with a co op with geerts party its not yet lost!

but yeah,once again britain and america lead the way!

>standing up for ourselves

"Wahhh, people who aren't white want to share land with me."

Shut the fuck up nigger lover get out of my country

Anglos confirmed superior

That's true about Austria honestly, it's a good sign that he did that well, but I am still fucking really mad about the Dutch.

Seems like it's always up to you and me to save the world brother

I expected Geert to win after you got fucking Muslims rioting in the street and shit days before the goddamn election

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ882QYzr-M

>Actually supporting Asians.

>Not realizing they are an even worse threat than Muzzies/beaners.

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.56faeef988a2

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage cost the US roughly 100 billion annually.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

Only a delusional cuck of the highest order actually thinks the Chinese aren't a massive threat to America and the west. They are trying to take us over, their high IQs in comparison to Muzzies/Groids/Tacos only makes them a bigger threat.

The only good Chink is a dead one.

>Still have the most whites in the world here in the U.S

there's more on our continent

Except they don't want to share it

Russia, UK and USA versus EU caliphate. WWIII. Calling it.

even the EU alone has much more whites and real white not some american level mud brown "white"

AHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAA

>muh continent has the most whites!

>literally the home of the white man

Ok

>russia ever working together with the USA

hahahaha

You had your chance in '41 and failed

That's what it has to be. Europe apparently needs to be liberated from the outside because they're voting for the "Christian(?) Green Pirate Animals Party" while they're getting raped and burned alive.

>itt we trigger Germans

>Demonizing ALL ASIANS.
>When chinks have always been the problem

Mate, during our revolutionary war, the moment the federal forces left us alone we fucking SLAUGHTERED hundreds of chinks just because we didnt fucking like them.

Now we just tolerate them for their cheap 60 pesos a kg of chinese food.

I say we weaponize japan and Slaughter China together, we can take the burden of being the industrial giant

They aren't patriots like us
Im having alot of fun wacthing Europe fall. Cant wait to divide the continent up with Russia and the UK.

Kek honestly it's seriously up to us to save these retards again. Europe is like the retarded little autistic brothers of America and the UK

You're having kids just fine. It's just that mexicans have 10 kids who have 10 kids who have 10 kids. Liberalism supports rabbits rather than wolves.

Yeah seriously we aren't fucking insane we don't want 7 kids and welfare. Our birthrates could be a little better I feel but we aren't doing bad we just can't keep up with these Mexicans fucking like crazy

>tfw can count the number of muslims in my country on 1 hand

lol @ u guys, being irrelevant and obscure finally pays off

Hello share blue, nice too see you again.

I agree with this actually. Japs are cool, an some Koreans aren't scummy chink wannabees.

They should be supported.

Also as funny as the Poo in loo meme is, Indians will be a valuable ally against the Chink menace.

But seriously, all chinks must be killed/expelled from the US.

>share blue

Uh, who is this?

Welfare mentality is a fucking curse. I understand ghettos is that they basically confine these baby factories to these areas, then let the odd outliers build their way up out of the hood. It's just that jewish media (rap, frivolous culture worship), leftists (bleeding hearts), and younger generations (media ingestion) perpetuate this bullshit with no repercussions or sense of irony. And let's not even get into Islam. Until it gets a revision and is practiced moderately it has no place in the country. Secular forever. Fuck religion

was futurama redpilled?

>failed

most of the world fought us for it, including your country. how about accepting that you fought for the wrong side and that your country crushed the last real white resistance against this madness?

and to this day most people even celebrate this "victory", i truly hate and despise this world.

Yanks always like DUDE WHY YOU LETTING YOUR COUNTRY GET OVER RUN BLAH blah...blah when they themselves are a minority in their own country mongrel race

>minority in their country

Yeah good fucking try nigger lover we aren't a minority retard. Show me some real statistics that prove that not Eurocucks trying to force it on Sup Forums

1. I hate niggers 2. It's a fact dawg yeeehaww

Just when we were starting to get along you go and fuck it up britbong.

>it's a fact
>it's not actually a fucking fact and this is well know

Can you try actually proving this?

Why do you even come to Sup Forums. I mean hey, we are a board of peace and this is one of the last popular bastions of uncensored speech on the web but I just couldn't see myself spending a lot of time on Sup Forums if I was left leaning.

wut, Nazis started the fucking war, Nazis had an alliance with the Soviets.
Germany destroyed Europe and itself once and for all.

Enjoy the German caliphate 2020.

I honestly love you cowboys.

autistic brothers are still brothers bro

If someone attacks the US we'd all arm up collectively to assist the counter-attack im sure

Too soon goyz. I'm still reeling from the lose. Hopefully Le Pen can save our first ally.

Alright calm down and it's quite well know

oh look, the brit who only gave a guarantee to poland against germany and didn't bat an eye when poland got raped by the soviets too

>we have to free poland
fast forward 10 years, poland now under communism rule, freedom but a dream.

maybe try to read some history outside of a university.

thanks for freeing france too, the same france that hitler never even wanted to fight or conquer, same for you brit - guess why your army in dunkirchen did escape.

>save them again

Maybe you shouldn't have put your trust in an autistic meth-addled Austrian who stabbed the Ruskies in the back first chance he got.
Have some fucking honor.

Ok here is the difference.

My country started on the path to multiculturalism before the common man had access to all the evidence that it was a horrible idea. All the common man could find out was whatever was on the news and in the paper. Europe on the other hand has access to all the information. They have the security camera footage, the videos from cellphones and the messages from shitskins available to them on this amazing thing the internet. We started down this path blind, you are going down this path and watching the results live and in real time.

We didn't have the access to truth and by the time we did our country was already on an irreversible path. You have the truth and you are still doing it after having seen what happened to us and what is happening in your countries. What's your excuse?

>autistic brothers are still brothers bro

>If someone attacks the US we'd all arm up collectively to assist the counter-attack im sure

Agreed kek

Fuck that's a sad realization said so plainly.
We fucked up. But Britain made us. They fucked up worse.

No it isn't and I want you to show me a study that proves it now. Whites are not a minority in the U.S. even the whole 60% thing is pushing it

>My country is being flooded with nation wrecking shitskins, but hey look how fucked up america is because of their nation wrecking shitskins.

Can't argue with that logic.

hint: he does it for the lulz

my honor is to call out the enemy when i see them and not circlejerk with you idiots over how germany was the bad guys, when most evidence nowdays points at you retards being controlled by the jews.

not even patton was safe from your jewish masters, he vanished as soon as he spoke out against them.

Not all Americans are yanks.

Know the difference!

It could save your life one day.

More evidence to support my theory that the Alt Right is largely just white guys who hate other white guys

Yeah but mate I'm not doing it am i?personally I'm just talking shit on a website it's not my fault is it I'm not in control of anything allowing all the mad shit to happen

We didn't fuck up guys. The U.S. did not want to fight Hitler at all. You can read about this, the U.S. was very isolationist before WWII and we had our own fight in Japan, it was very hard to get people to accept the war in Germany even when we were already fighting our war in the Pacific. Hitler declared war on us and we barely even managed to get Congress to declare war on Germany. It's the whole reason we came in at the end of the war. Say what you want, Hitler forced our hand and we were not wanting to fight that war.

I hate when Germans act like dindu nuffins and say that it's all our fault. You guys would have had something great if you didn't austically decide to attack everyone. The war effected all of us. It never should've been fought, but just because you guys lost doesn't mean we were the fucking aggressors

Your incoherent speech leads me to believe that you, yourself, are a mongrel.

it is called being good friends, to make one see his own mistakes, so he can do better. only a leftist would not get that and try to pat the netherlands now on their back about how hard they tried and all will be well - hint - it won't be if no one wakes up, hence harsh words and actions are needed.

Being and already been yours is the already been part amigo

>mexicans have 10 kids who have 10 kids
Niggers do this as well. The thing most people realize is it's all about quality, not quantity. Basically, the question is do you have 10 kids who you can barely invest any time and effort in, or 2 that you can focus on and mold into productive and successful members of society.

I will give Mexicans some credit and say that they seem to be far better than niggers in the area of raising successful kids. At least that's what i've witnessed.

Im actually Polish :^) so yeah i am not fond of Britain or France either. germany should have been firebombed as early as 1939.
What happened happened.

In the end Hitler's policies of war affected majority of Western Europe, the migration of asians to the UK and France only happened after the war when the eonomy laid in ruins.

So i uess Hitler can take the blame for that as well in some way.

As to Poland, we had a rough patch of history, but it made us stronger as a nation, we are still white and Catholic, cant say the same about you krautz :))

> thing most white* people realize is it's all about quality

Remember that mass shooting? That was awesome

People can only control what they do, they can't control how their whole country votes. If they're on here then they probably voted the right way themselves and are bummed right now so why throw salt in the wound?

read up on your history, you did support the allies AND the soviets with war supplies and even destroyers, you went as far as to protect british convoys with your own destroyers.

it is very well documented how much the USA did help the soviets and allies even before it did join the war, you prolonged it to the point were you could finally join.

same for the pacific aspect, you did force japan to make a move on pearl harbour and don't even try to say it was a surpise, the asutralians gave you informations about a fleet heading there DAYS before it happened, you knew it was coming and your president wanted it to happen.

I understand that you aren't in a position of power but my point still stands though. I know that my country is fucking lousy with niggers and spics. But when we freed our slaves and failed to ship them back to africa we never could have foreseen the repercussions of allowing them to stay here. Europe on the other hand has seen my country turn to shit before their very eyes, and now with the internet you have practically the sum total of all human knowledge at your fingertip and every last bit of evidence that shitskins will destroy the countries they migrate to.

if you are angry, would you want to be hugged by your friends or would you want them to be angry aswell about the same reason?

i would pick the angry ones, because i know they cared.

100% white thoroughbred heritage mongrel m8 traceable not a drop of native American anywhere

>Western men with balls (aka Americans and Brits) get in here and laugh at the rest of the West for begging to be conquered by Islam

What are you talking about? Leaving the European Union has nothing to do with Islam despite what our uneducated and ignorant electorate might have said.

I don't know if you know this but there isn't a single member state that is a Muslim country, and immigration from Muslim countries from the British Commonwealth (Pakistan, Bangledesh) is probably going to increase now.

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

I'm in a dark dark place right now. Please help me

>As to Poland, we had a rough patch of history, but it made us stronger as a nation

Such a strong nation that you migrated to fucking england, go back to poland faggot.

Jews still own America and UK
Immigrants will still replace us
The muslim ban isn't even going to be allowed

just take the black pill

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS FAGGOT. HE MAKES THE SAME POSTS MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK FOR THE LAST SEVERAL MONTHS.

OP: "Western men with balls (aka Americans and Brits) get in here and laugh at the rest of the West for begging to be conquered by Islam"

He's not even pissed at the outcome of the election but rather using it as a way to feel superior to other white dudes. It's petty intraracial status competition shit.

kek majority of the migrants drain the UK out of its shekels and send the money home.. people buy houses, land etc thus improving our economy at home.

we will return home once we get even with the western faggots.

That's not true... I'm feeling on edge. After over two years in prison it really changed me as a man. Turned me into an animal.

>KEKSA

>Normalized niggers
>Normalized feminism
>Normalized gayfags
>Normalized coalburning
>In the process of normalizing transshit
You are the cuck-cancer killing the west

>Im actually Polish :^)

that only makes it worse, not knowing your own history and even embracing the guys that made your country fail.

Tbf, I think both of you are right.

I almost did. Thanks for the save, compatriot.

>Not the US, EU, and Russian vs the Chink empire.

What like a tiger that feeds on cock?

>read up on your history, you did support the allies AND the soviets with war supplies and even destroyers, you went as far as to protect british convoys with your own destroyers.

No shit nigger Britain was and still is our best ally so of course we supported them over you, a country that hated America. Doesn't mean the population here ever wanted war with Germany. Especially considering we were mostly German at that time anyways. No one wanted it. It barely even came close to passing in Congress. FDR had a tough time mobilizing the country.

>same for the pacific aspect, you did force japan to make a move on pearl harbour and don't even try to say it was a surpise, the asutralians gave you informations about a fleet heading there DAYS before it happened, you knew it was coming and your president wanted it to happen.

So we put an embargo on their oil, they precipated a war by fucking attacking us because we won't sell them oil, and it's our fault because we retaliated? What the fuck? This is nigger mentality once again. A nigger goes and robs a store but when he gets tackled by the cop he's a fucking victim because the cop is racist.

>the asutralians gave you informations about a fleet heading there DAYS before it happened, you knew it was coming and your president wanted it to happen.

Cite real history instead of conspiracy theories please.

Look, fact is, history is irrelevant to our plight right now. All white countries are in trouble right now. We can bicker over who was in the right in the past, but the fact is only America and the UK have at least done anything to try to save ourselves of our contemporary issues

Although Amsterdam is a fantastic place to visit, I must indeed laugh at the inferior Europeans and their love for social marxism!!!!

That's an odd analogy, awkward. I was a high school physics teacher until the law ruined my life

Westerners betrayed us,- everybody knows that.
But it wasnt the Frogs or he bongs that marched into Poland on the 1st of September.

This migration crisis is the best thing since 1918 :-) Germany finally dead, France dead, UK dead.. is there anything else one copuld wish for? Nope :))

Enjoy your Caliphates faggots

t. 2 time World War loser

Hofer would have hardly made a difference. The President is like not important at all, the chancellor is the guy you are looking for. (Currently its "Christian Kern")

We're on the same wavelength. I've been posting about getting the band back together for months now. The way things are going it'll be the cuck commandos of Europastan versus the Allies again.

Dear Nederlands

All of you that didn't vote for Wilders are garbage. I hope you drown in morrocan semen. You will probably still be able to hear the wauls of your daughters, sisters, and mothers as your lungs fill up.

To the Dutch that voted for Wilders, I'm sorry that you will have to emigrate or suffer the same fate as above.

that is called banter, happens to the best of us, he is stil pissed for the same reasons.

>GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER EUROPE. Why are you guys asking to get raped?

i know that i can't even comprehend how my fellow country men can be this retarded, so i can understand how he must feel.

>niggers
>feminism
>LGBT bullshit
>race mixing?

You guys have much more accepting peoples and views upon these things than we do. Most liberals in the U.S. wish that we were socially and economically more like you. What do you think Obama wanted to do? Most Americans hate all the shit you just named off and he knew that and wanted to make America more like Europe.